Reged: 09/11/03

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Well...... new
      #226658 - 11/22/05 09:46 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Ok I guess. The morning sickness, rather ALL day baby sickness, hasn't let up too much but since taking the unisom, I'm not throwing up as much. I'm just ALWAYS so nausous and tired and dizzy. Its all I can do to make it to work. I'm in bed by 8 and sleep all weekend! I'm just over 10 weeks now so I hope it eases up soon!

I'm trying not to get too paranoid but I haven't had an u/s in two weeks now and don't have another one scheduled until Dec 6, that seems so far away!!! As I said, I'm still really sick and my boobs hurt and I haven't had any bleeding but I get worried that my babies have stopped growing. I know its silly but after losing three babies already, I can't help but be a little paranoid! I'll feel better when I can start to feel them move around, that way I KNOW they are still ok!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#226670 - 11/22/05 10:23 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Totally understandable that you would feel this way after have the 3 m/c BUT... you are feeling exactly the way you should feel with two babies growing inside of you. In about 4 months you would will be saying OMG these kids are kicking the heck out of me!! The babies are fine. They were meant to be here. Just look how they were conceived. They have been defiant of all the doctors from the beginning and they are problem going to defy everyone and everything from now on!! Just wait until they are 2!! Noah has turned into a monster! I am wondering where my sweet little angel went latley!! Hang in there honey! Remember moring sickness= happy healthy babies!!!!

Well...... new
      #226678 - 11/22/05 10:57 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

I think Angela hit the nail on the head there! I am sure you are fine....hugs, hope you're feeling better soon!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#226697 - 11/22/05 12:06 PM
michele

Thanks Angela and Rachel! I know the morning sickness will pass and it means things are probably going well so I'm trying to cope as best as I can. It would just be nice if I could have a couple of hours that I didn't feel like barf!

--------------------

Re: Could be worse.... new
      #226700 - 11/22/05 12:14 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Remember Cara wretching for hours on end? Only hopefully a couple more weeks and you'll start to feel better.
Hugs, Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Yes that was such a great time.... new
      #226710 - 11/22/05 01:26 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I probably threw up over 500 times in 6 weeks. UGH. I don't even like to think back to that time! I still throw up, but not everyday. This morning I did....but I didn't 'feel' sick....didn't even know I was going to throw up! I just have such a bad reflex I guess. This better be my worst pregnancy!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Yes that was such a great time.... new
      #226727 - 11/22/05 02:19 PM
michele

I can't imagine cara!!! Ugh!! Well, thats the good thing, I get 2 babies for the price of one pregnancy! Our family will be complete and my body is only tortured once! LOL!!!

Hows the swelling today Cara? Any better? You must be going stir crazy!!! I sure hope you have cable!

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2402 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 613

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review