All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Depressed
      #22543 - 10/06/03 10:21 AM
maryh

Reged: 10/02/03
Loc: IL

This is going to be a pity party-but I can't help it today! This bowel problem is added to : diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, and moderately severe chronic pain from degenerative arthritis. i keep wondering why me??? I work full time as a nurse which saves my sanity-but it is not a profession you can just take off a day! My boss has been incredibly understanding-my husband and kids too. I pray about it-but this is one of those bad days. Thanks for reading. Mary

--------------------
Whatever doesn't kill me will make me stronger!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Depressed new
      #22549 - 10/06/03 11:00 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

You can have a "pity party" with us whenever you want. You are feeling bad - it's okay to say so!! I hope you can rest up and start to feel better soon. And if you need a day off you just have to take it once in a while! Hugs!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Re: ((((hugs)))) -nt- new
      #22551 - 10/06/03 11:16 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

--------------------
- Jennifer

#22554 - 10/06/03 11:20 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Mary,

I feel for you, and I think it is safe to say we have all been there before. It's gets so difficult to stay positive when you are eating right and everything keeps going wrong.

Keep your chin up and remember we have all been there. You will start to feel better. If you need to rest, rest! It is not your fault. Honestly, everyone feels that their jobs are not easy to take a day off - but know your collegues will manage. You need to rest whenever your body says so.

Take care,

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#22563 - 10/06/03 12:43 PM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

I understand how you feel. Lord knows I've had my share of "pitty parties" here. In fact....I've been extremely down-in-the-dumps yesterday and today after having some really good days. Something just threw me off and made me upset. This morning I just stood in the shower and cried.

I just wanted to say "I understand". {{{{hugs}}}}}

Re: ((((hugs)))) -nt- new
      #22582 - 10/06/03 03:33 PM
maryh

Reged: 10/02/03
Loc: IL

Thanks to all of you for allowing my "pity party" an understanding neighbor listened to me as well, and then I tok care of our bunnies-life can't be so bad when you can pet a bunny!!! I'm at work-not at 100% but close-I am taking some time off soon! Thanks again!!! Mary

--------------------
Whatever doesn't kill me will make me stronger!

#22772 - 10/08/03 01:39 AM
tlc

Reged: 03/06/03
Loc: Australia

Oohhhhh, you have degenerative arthritis too? I can feel your pain!!! I only got it this year (only 27 too!) and I could barely walk for 10 days. Now and then (like now) it keeps flaring up and then I get sick. I had today off because I can't stop throwing up - does it ever end????? Hang in there and remember - we're not alone. If ever you wanna another pity-party, invite me and I"ll be there to listen and empathise!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1279 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1043

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review