BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Kerrie, just wondering how you are doing? ----nt---- new
      #22902 - 10/08/03 11:21 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Thank you so much for being concerned - it's very sweet and I'm so grateful for all my "IBS friends" looking out for me and supporting me all the time.

I have a million things to be grateful for and so much to be positive about. Especially our 18 frozen embryos.

So I don't know why this has happened but it appears I'm battling some depression. I haven't been posting much because I've just been too tired and don't really want to bring everyone down.

I don't know what has really brought it on. That sounds silly when everyone knows what's been happening with me lately. I guess I just mean it hasn't been anything specific but a combination of things.

I've started a new treatment cycle in prep for transferring 2 of our frozen embryos at the end of the month. Maybe it's the drugs, or the fear it will fail or the fear of another miscarriage. Or maybe it's just the overwhelming stress of dealing with IVF, PCOS and IBS on a daily basis.

I know I'll get through this and I have a lot of support and am seeing a psychologist also. I don't need a break. I know that won't help me, I'd still be terrified of what could happen no matter when I started again.

Anyway, I'm really fine just going through a down stage I think. I'm sorry I haven't posted much but I have been popping in now and then to catch up with everyone's news.

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Kerrie new
      #22906 - 10/09/03 01:25 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Best wishes Kerrie and lots of virtual hugs! Don't worry about making us lot feel down, we're here to talk.

Having been very depressed myself, I know what that's like. I can't imagine what you're going through tho. It's no wonder you're feeling down!

We're all rooting for you and those little frozen babies. Here's wishing it all goes well.

Love Linz

Re: Kerrie new
      #22911 - 10/09/03 05:06 AM
BL

Kerrie,
I'm sorry to hear that you are so down. Like Linz, I have battled serious depression so I know what you are going through. Please don't ever feel like you can't come to the board and share your feelings with us. That's what we are here for!
When I was so down, I remember emailing long letters to my mother every day and crying with each and every word. But, it made me feel so much better. Writing my feelings down was definitely therapy for me.
We're here for you any time you need to "talk." Wish I were there to give you a big hug.
Beaglelover

Kerrie, new
      #22921 - 10/09/03 08:20 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

I am sorry to hear you are feeling depressed. I am sure it is because of all the trouble you have been facing these past few months. Also - your hormones are changing to begin conception and then when you miscarry your hormones change again. Your body is going through quite a time. Couple that with the fact that you are having trouble with conception in general and it's no wonder it's catching up to.

Please don't ever feel you are "draggin" us down. You could never do that. We all care about you very much and wish nothing but the best for you.

Please keep us posted on your progress and we are all here for you.

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#23004 - 10/09/03 11:59 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Thank you - you're all so kind.

It does help to get it all off your chest. I'm seeing the psychologisyt at the clinic on Tuesday so I'm looking forward to getting it all out there too. The number of times I have come out of that building crying! I can't wait for the day I come out with the big smile plastered all over my face.

Kerrie
xx

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

#23007 - 10/10/03 05:31 AM
BL

Kerrie, been there, done that. It will get better!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 524 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1179

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review