All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: Ruchie........... new
      #223655 - 11/08/05 07:05 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I went to your profile to e-mail you but it's not there....

Anyhow, thanks for the encouragement I need it *hugs*

I'm glad you're doing so well! ! ! How are your kids?

Sending you LOTS of love and only good things,

Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Had Ultrasound Today! new
      #223661 - 11/08/05 07:34 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Will and I went to the hospital to have a better ultrasound done of our babies. It is CONFIRMED that each baby is in his/her own amniotic sac within the corrion but that they are sharing one placenta. The fact that they are in their own amniotic sacs is VERY good! Its 98% sure they are identical but it isn't unheard of for fraternal twins to develop like this. I wish I had a scanner so I could post the pictures from today! Thing One (oppossed to Baby A as the dr's call them) was laying on his/her side so we got a great profile shot. Thing Two (baby B) had his back to us so we could really see his/her spine! They are almost the same size now and both measuring exactly 8.2 weeks!!! I forgot to ask what thier heartrates were but you could see them beating away on the screen!!!

Everything looks great! I follow up with the RE tomorrow and I'm going to pitch a fit about getting me an appt with the high risk dr's NOW!!!! All day baby sickness (morning sickness is such bologny, I wish I was only sick in the morning!) is here without a doubt. I was dry heaving in the shower this morning and couldn't keep down my water for the ultrasound. They ended up doing a transvaginal one. I managed to eat a few bites of breakfast afterwards and so far its staying down. The nausea is constant. We have a bunch of patients scheduled this afternoon at the office and I've no idea how I'm going to manage without puking on anyone!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

glad you decided against it.. and a note... new
      #223662 - 11/08/05 07:36 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

my coworker having twins is at 26 weeks and she is as big now (103 pounds not pregnant and tiny person to begin with) as she was with her last child at full term... kinda spooky to see you put that statistic in here... but she's doing well and the extreme fatigue is not as bad as it was earlier in the pregnancy when her doc took her off work (he pulled her about 4 weeks ago, so 22 weeks, but she was working full time eves and had 3 kids she was chasing during the days!)

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Michelle, I'm just smiling so big!!! new
      #223668 - 11/08/05 08:35 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

You hang in there with that nausea! You're in for the ride of your life!! I'm sooooo happy for you! I'll be praying for you and the babies and that the doctor will get you something to help with the sickness.

--------------------
God is Faithful!

Re: Michelle, I'm just smiling so big!!! new
      #223669 - 11/08/05 08:53 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

yay michele i'm so happy for you!

I'm sorry the all day sickness sucks but before you know it you'll have two beautiful babies!! woooooooooohoooooooooo

--------------------

Re: Had Ultrasound Today! new
      #223670 - 11/08/05 08:53 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Oh Michele, this is such great news. I'm so dadgummed happy for you!
Terri

Michele new
      #223674 - 11/08/05 09:02 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Hey Michele,
Sounds like things are going really well for you, I couldn't be happier. I was just discussing twins this past weekend, as my sister-in-law said she almost expects it. In my husbands family, both of their grandparents had more than one set of twins, and already one cousin has had twins. We all say "we hope we don't have twins", but really---healthy babies in any order will do!! I have a friend who is 6.5 months pregnant, and LOOKS 9.5 months pregnant, but is completely happy and healthy. She's short too so that makes her look even bigger.
Anyway, of course now that I've decided I want to have a baby ASAP, I can't think of anything else! This is the first month ever that I am keeping track of my cycle. I keep thinking "Wouldn't it be great if it happened this month?" but I don't want to get my hopes up or have unrealistic expectations. Too bad pregnancy tests aren't cheap, as I will probably go through 10 of them this month!

Ginger

P.S. did I tell you I got that pre-seed stuff? High approval rating from my husband! (And me!)

--------------------

what is preseed? -nt- new
      #223678 - 11/08/05 09:12 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Oh yay.....I am so excited for you!~nt~ new
      #223680 - 11/08/05 09:51 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: Thanks Ginger new
      #223707 - 11/08/05 11:13 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm glad you like the Pre-seed! It worked for us!!! Fraternal twins can run in families and we also have several sets in mine. However, identical twins are just a "fluke" of nature, a very good fluke if you ask me!!

I ordered all my "supplies" from that web site and the pregnancy tests and opk's were relatively cheap! I'm going to give it a few more weeks than all my left overs will be up for grabs!! I'll send some fresh baby dust your way for now!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1344 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 41541

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review