All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Todays appt update on babies! new
      #222783 - 11/02/05 12:12 PM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

I am SOOO glad to hear about the babies & that you & they are doing well. Be encouraged, all this neasea will be well worth it in the end!! It must be an amazing feeling to be carying another life(s) in you! I hope one day to experience it myself! Take care.

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Yeah! What Michelle said!!!! -nt- new
      #222785 - 11/02/05 12:30 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Yea!!!! new
      #222786 - 11/02/05 12:36 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I'm so happy for you! I still can't believe after all you have been through...your getting TWINS!!! It's so wonderful!!! I can't wait to see pics of them come June!!! Try and post your U/S pics if you have a scaner!!!

HUGS....sorry about the ALL DAY SICKNESS!! I feel for you....I, like Cara had it the whole time. But it was so worth it!!!!

--------------------

Yay for the twins! new
      #222792 - 11/02/05 12:52 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

That's so cool. I'm really sorry you're feeling sick but at least it means the lima beans are growing like crazy, right? I am SO excited for you!

That special doc had REALLY better see you now...your history and now twins!

YAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Re: Thanks everyone!!! new
      #222796 - 11/02/05 01:24 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm just so excited and relived and maybe a little scared also! TWO babies!!! Crazy!! I'm having a hard time at the computer, it makes me more dizzy and makes the room spin! I feel like I have the worlds worse hang-over! You know, have you ever been so hung over you just wished you would barf so you could feel better? Well, thats where I'm at! Like Cara said, I burp ALL the time and half the time I get a little more than I bargined for! Aw well, its all ok because I know that my babies are growing nice and strong! I'm just sipping my flat Sprite and waiting until I can go home and hold down the couch all night!

Yes, I do plan on finding out the sex of the babies. I haven't decided what tests I'm going to subject me and the babies too as far as genectic testing and such. I guess I'll see what the genectic counsler says but I'm sure they are going to suggest amnio. Its hard because neither WIll or I have any genectic issues in our families but with my age and 3 unexplained miscarriages they are saying my babies have a much higher risk of things like Downs and Cystic Fibrois and various other things. I can't even imagine going through everything I have to get this far and then be told the babies are not healthy. Aw well, I'm guess I'm getting a bit ahead of myself!! I need to assume everything is just peachy until there is actually something to worry about! Grow babies Grow!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Congratulations, Michele! new
      #222797 - 11/02/05 01:52 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

That is wonderful news! I am so excited for you! Twins....I still can't believe it! I can't wait until you can post pics of them (from the sonogram)----or a photo of your fat tummy.

#222799 - 11/02/05 01:56 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Yah..Michele...!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Oh yeah! new
      #222801 - 11/02/05 02:05 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I bet sonogram pics with twins would be SOOO cool!!! I want to see!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Congrats new
      #222805 - 11/02/05 02:20 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Michele,

Just read your wonderful news. Congratulations. you have so much joy ahead!

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

#222807 - 11/02/05 02:28 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Michele - has anyone talked to you about preemies? With twins, it's a very high risk. I don't want to make you worry unduly, as I really feel you should focus on the positive, but I had a preemie, and if you ever want to talk, I'm here. If I had to tell you one thing, it's that preemies have amazing strength. I've seen 1 pound babies thrive and grow up to be normal babies. I just wanted you to know I'm here.
In the meantime.... grow babies grow! I'm so happy for you I could cry!!!!!! Hang in there with the nausea. Are you trying saltines (soda crackers?) They can really help. Try nibbling on them with some ginger tea.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5872 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4113

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review