Loc: USA

Post deleted by Jeano

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Having a bad week new
      #222091 - 10/30/05 06:12 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Shelby,
My goodness, you've surely had your share of troubles this year. I'm SO glad that your son is okay and I hope everything goes well with your retirement; if that's what you choose to do.

When my dad retired, he had lots of hobbies to keep him busy. He's almost 80 now, and he is still very busy and active. He keeps in touch with his friends and they go camping together. He's a member in one of those clubs where they dress up like mountain men or Indians and they have an old time weekend rendezvous. He's always working on projects; he knows how to bead and he makes things all the time. Indian earrings, key chains, and all sorts of things.

So, as Bev said, a good hobby can be a life saver. I wish you well in everything you do. You're a blessing on these boards. Oh, by the way, I'm like you, in that I break down over everything that goes wrong. I'm just not that strong anymore. When I was younger, I was better able to handle things, but I think that some of this stuff has taken a toll on me and made me a little fearful. Your sister sounds like a wonderful lady and I hope you get to spend even more time with her.
Hugs and prayers,
Terri

Re: Tommy & Tina new
      #222097 - 10/30/05 06:48 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

We're doing ok Shelby. I will be posting a little bit mor enow. I am over the reason I was avoiding the boards. I will tell Tina hello. THanks for asking for us.

--------------------

Excellent! new
      #222098 - 10/30/05 06:55 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Welcome back...we need you Tommy! Hopefully Tina won't be far behind you! We miss both of you very much. It's just not the same without either of you!

It's not the same whenever anyone leaves for a while! But I just get so attatched to you all! Now we need to work on Ms. Dalia!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Excellent! new
      #222101 - 10/30/05 07:37 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

I don't know about Tina. I think she will come back in her own due time. As for me, I just really needed a break from the boards for a variety of reasons. I will keep those reasons to myself though.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5714 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1160

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review