All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anyone watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition?
      #220455 - 10/20/05 08:13 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I always liked it but I've been watching it everyday this week! Man, doctor's orders to do nothing are GREAT!

I'm totally into this show, can't get enough of it. I've been bawling my eyes out at it too...they are so sweet on that show! [Shows I'm sick as I never normally cry at the tv!] They had one on today with a widow and 7 of her 9 kids, dad had died of a brain tumor...I just BAWLED.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition? new
      #220456 - 10/20/05 08:23 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

There was an episode where this family from the pacific islands took in a bunch of kids who had lost both parents. It was such a lovely episode...then it was reported that the family and the "new kids" had a falling out. So there was some lawsuit going on...so sad.

My daughter and I love that show and I cry everytime...kinda like I did every Monday when "Little House on the Prarie" was on!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Yay, I'm not the only one! new
      #220458 - 10/20/05 08:26 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

They had one yesterday with the family of a guy who'd been sent out to Iraq straight after they bought the house, Ty and the show managed to get him sent home and the family didn't know till he came out to meet him......I cried so much!

Almost every Sunday! new
      #220459 - 10/20/05 08:33 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

It's on Sunday nights here, and we usually have fraternity meetings that night, so my roomie tapes it and we watch it later in the week. We all love it! We also wish we had the kitchens they put in each of the houses!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

#220460 - 10/20/05 08:35 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

A couple of weeks ago they were doing a show in Medfield, MA, the town next to mine. Of course no one was allowed to drive by there. I think I did hear Ty yelling into the bullhorn though. LOL (just kidding) I don't know when it is going to air.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#220578 - 10/20/05 05:56 PM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

I LOVE this show, too. They're right here in good ole Kansas right now shooting an episode; about 20 miles or so from where I live. They have a viewing area set up across the street from where they're building the house, and hopefully we'll be able to go see it tomorrow. This particular episode is supposed to air in December over here in the States.

Yesterday was Ty's birthday and he asked for people to give donations to the local food banks in our area. He really is a nice guy!

#220624 - 10/21/05 05:40 AM
tc2004

Reged: 05/26/04
Loc: Texas

We love this show. I think Ty and the gang have such big hearts. I think they do a great job on every makeover they do. Every show somehow brings us to tears. I love em'

Terry

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3628 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 522

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review