All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
I'm just so so so so so so thrilled! Thank You LORD!!! new
      #220564 - 10/20/05 05:01 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Overalls, baby! new
      #220628 - 10/21/05 05:55 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Invest in a good pair of overalls. They have an expandible elastic at the back and are THE most comfortable things to wear while pregnant, I found. Plus, lots of dresses.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Re: Overalls, baby! new
      #220632 - 10/21/05 06:39 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Yeah, I'm definitely going to look for some overall's!! I've always found them comfortable, even when I'm not pregnant!! I picked up a bottle of the cocoa butter with lanolin and vit e cream this morning at right aide! I was SO sick feeling last night after I ate but feel a bit better this morning!! I really seem to have "night" sickness rather then "morning" sickness! Thats ok though, no complaining here!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Hey there! new
      #220654 - 10/21/05 09:33 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Yep, my sickness was always the worst at night! Starting around 5 pm and lasting all night. Maybe after you US and first check up they can give you some antinausea meds. I took Phenergan (sp?) Loved that stuff. It didn't take it a way just made it more managable. I had to take the stuff my entire pregnancie.

Good thing picking up that lotion. Also palmers has one especially for pregnancie. I think its just called palmers cocoa butter stretch mark cream. Works good and the smell isn't too bad on that one. I think it mild compared to the original palmers cocoa butter lotion.

Also, I did get my maternity from Old Navy. I like their stuff better than motherhood. Motherhood has cute stuff, but their return policy SUCKS!!! Old Navy online is great too. They have 5$ shipping and they pay for returns on maternity items. You can also return to the store as well.

Well I hope you continue to take it easy! Enjoy this time....it goes so fast. I miss being PG....WEIRD huh??!!!! But love having my little girl.

I'm so happy for you Michele!!! Have a great weekend!

--------------------

Re: Hey there! new
      #220662 - 10/21/05 10:47 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks Steph! I think the Palmers for pregnancy is the cream I got!! I think I am going to ask for an anti-nausea med when I see the RE next week. Its starting to get worse and its starting earlier. I just finished my lunch and I feel really sick and have to be at work for 4 more hours!! Ack!!!

I promised myself I wouldn't buy any maternity clothes until I was 8 weeks but my pants are already getting snug. I think its mostly bloating and because I'm a bit C right now! Definitely going to check out Old Navy though!

Isn't it time for you to post more pictures of your kids??

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: ROFL! new
      #220666 - 10/21/05 11:17 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

I was worried about the elastic-waist of maternity clothes, but they were SO comfy!! I still wear them three months post-pardum. I just made sure to get the really wide wasted pants.

--------------------
~jules

yep just about that time! new
      #220673 - 10/21/05 12:43 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I will try to post some more pics soon. My computer at home wont download the pic from my camera...so I have to do that at hubbys office. That's a pain!!! But I will try to do that this weekend. I need to post a new pic of myself too. I cut my hair off!!! And Hailey is a BIG girl now. I will try to get some asap!!!

Well I hope you feel some what better....soon...but it's such a good thing!!!! Any cravings besides peanut butter???

OK, I better run. Kid are with my mom and Hailey is sleeping...better get a few things done!

HUGS!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 531 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 23183

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review