All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
baby making (baby made...morning sickness help)
      #219364 - 10/13/05 12:10 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

ok it's not morning sickness...it's lay down sickness....because of my tummy i have aways been feeling like i'm going to throw up...btw i'm 6 weeks preg....but i've thrown up alittle once, because i kept dry heaving, and yesterday i threw up some acid, because i was dry heaving (i like meditate not to throw up beucase i hate it that bad). but it's whenever i lay down is when i really really get sick. (after i eat too, but i'm use to that too...so it's not that bad) but laying down, i can't sleep good becuase i wake up feeling sick....so i tried to sleep sitting up yesterday and proped myself up with all kinds of pillows, but it hurt, so i ended up laying down, and ended up feeling sick....any suggestions???? i know "this too will pass" but man...any thoughts on any help?!??!?!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: baby making (baby made...morning sickness help) new
      #219381 - 10/13/05 01:18 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

When I was pg I used to nap in the laZboy recliner. Have one? I found that very helpful.
I also agree with FF saltines. Don't let your stomach get totally empty - it'll likely only feel worse. Keep nibbling on crackers. Also ginger tea - slice a few slices of gingerroot the size of a quarter and steep in a mug of boiling water.
Hang in there!

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Try these... new
      #219385 - 10/13/05 01:45 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I found these when I went maturnity clothes shopping back when I was still experiencing morning sickness. They really do help and they're 100% all natural. They're called Preggie Pops .

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#219421 - 10/13/05 08:02 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

One of my friends swears by acupuncture! She was a total skeptic, but she says it's the only thing that helped her.

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#219427 - 10/13/05 09:23 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

thanks guys! i want to try to preggie pops, but i don't want to buy them online....can you get them at motherhood stores or anywhere like that? or whole foods??

what should i do about laying down? i'm ok till i lay down, then it's over....i guess proping myself up for a few weeks wont kill me! maybe i can get a new pillow out of it!!!

#219464 - 10/14/05 09:28 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

If you click on the one that says "Preggie Pops" (not the part that says "buy now"), it'll give you a list of places to get them... but yes... Motherhood is where I found them.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#221377 - 10/26/05 09:34 AM
britt98

Reged: 10/20/05

I took a pill I think it was called Diclectin. It really, really worked. I was throwing up like every 10 min. And then my doc prescribed me these pills and it all went away. And they are perfectly safe. But also expensive. You should ask your doc about them. its worth it.

Preggy Pops and Queasy Pops new
      #221381 - 10/26/05 09:46 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Thanks for the link, Rachel! I have nausea constantly and am going to order the queasy pops to see if they work.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3024 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 757

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review