All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Just met up with the NYC folk!
      #212177 - 09/09/05 10:26 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Boy did we have a fun night! Tina is of course every bit as stunning as her picture, and she and Tommy make just the perfect pair! I can't even explain it to you...! Dalia and I swooned over the happy couple alllll niiiight!

What a great night! We went to the most gorgeous restaurant I've ever been to, and then out for drinks and some uh, INTERESTING convo with strangers!! Tommy and Tina are very much in love and it shows. The four of us pondered the mind/gut IBS relationship and talked about anything and everything (sorry Tommy for the girl talk!!)!

What a nice night out! Thanks you guys for having me over, I had a lot of fun! (It's 1:25am... I'm getting to bed now, I swear!)

Pictures soon!!

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I'm officially jealous! new
      #212185 - 09/10/05 04:34 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I want to meet up with the NYC folk too, darnit! *stamps foot and pouts*

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Re: I'm officially jealous! new
      #212193 - 09/10/05 06:16 AM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

Me Too! I'll meet you all soon enough I hope....

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Re: Just met up with the NYC folk! new
      #212201 - 09/10/05 07:26 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Hiiiiii
We had SUCH a fun night!! :-) Tommy and Tina are the most beautiful, gorgeous, loving, sweet, amazing couple..it was such an honour to get to watch that kind of love for a whole evening. Everybody deserves to be like that! And certainly they do!!!
We had a real laugh and hopefully next time there will be more of you all!!
Muchos love, Dalia XXX

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Hey, Dalia! new
      #212202 - 09/10/05 07:34 AM
Nelly

I'm just getting up and it looks like I'll be in NY for a little longer, at least (don't feel like driving home)! Don't know what I'm doing tonight, but if you can get my number from Tommy you can give me a call if you want to hang out!

I was telling my friends about our night last night (What do you mean, you weren't up at 1:00 in the morning to talk about my night?? ), and we're going to do some late breakfast as soon as my morning gut calms down!

Woo hoooo! I'm in New York!!

~nelly~

Re: Hey, Dalia! new
      #212203 - 09/10/05 07:57 AM
daliatree

Hi Nelly
it was so lovely to see you last night!! Hope your tum calms down and lets you have a nice breakfast...I am just getting up too. I've got loads of studying to do because of my trip to Israel on Thursday and all the school I will be missing so unfortunately, I can't see you :-( But it would be lovely to!
Have a wonderful time in NY the weather is so lovely today!
Love, Dalia XX

--------------------

Nelly and Dalia!! new
      #212204 - 09/10/05 08:05 AM
Tina in NYC

Reged: 09/09/05

I had a blast too! It was SO great meeting you two finally. The conversation was fantastic and you two are so sweet and beautiful!

Thanks for noticing how in love Tommy and I are. He's an amazing man and I am so lucky to hAve found him!

Nelly got hit on last night! At the pub some guy chatted her up! Something about Shakespear.... ha ha ha LOL! Dalia, Tommy and I just sat back and watched the guy *try*!

WE got home at 2am so we are just waking up now. We're not sure what we're up to today but I want to go to the Empire State building when it gets dark and this after noon we're going into the city. Either of you game?

--------------------
------

Tina

Casey! new
      #212206 - 09/10/05 08:07 AM
Tina in NYC

Reged: 09/09/05

I want to meet you too! I will be moving here so you'll have to make a trip up sometime!

--------------------
------

Tina

Re: Nelly and Dalia!! new
      #212212 - 09/10/05 08:30 AM
daliatree

I would LOVE to...but I have to force myself to study or it will be another awful week of stress induced attacks!! We are flying to Israel on Thursday for my brothers wedding...so I have to catch up on everything!! Thanks for the offer!! It was so wonderful to meet you :-)

--------------------

Re: Nelly and Dalia!! new
      #212236 - 09/10/05 11:13 AM
Nelly

My friends are taking me out to their favorite haunt tonight/this afternoon, so my dancecard is booked. Have a great time at the Empire State Building!! Take pics!

I've been telling my friends about the great stuff we talked about last night (Kurt Cobain, LOL! ), but they soo don't get it!! Ha, silly normal people!

~nelly~

P.S. (That guy wasn't hitting on my too bad!!! He didn't even offer me a drink, tee heee!!! )

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 704 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5394

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review