All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
New season of Survivor!!!!
      #21187 - 09/19/03 07:29 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

Is anyone else here a huge Survivor fan? My husband and I love it. Needless to say his daughter who is in town and him mom came by last night during the show...so we taped it and watched it later. The visit with his daughter went OK....not much talking. We did get her to laugh a little. She will be in town for a couple days. Not enough time for my husband to really visit with her. That hurts him, I know. What do you do though?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: New season of Survivor!!!! new
      #21193 - 09/19/03 08:41 AM
lovejoy_22

Reged: 02/21/03
Loc: Henderson, NC

I am the biggest Survivor fan. I was so upset yesterday because I thought we weren't going to be able to watch it. The local station was showing hurricane Isabel coverage all day and I didn't think they were going to show Survivor, but they did. Thank God!!! I absolutely love the show.

--------------------
lovejoy_22

#21197 - 09/19/03 09:06 AM
Nugget

I'm glad to see there's another Survivor fan here! Last night my step-daughter (who's in town visiting) and mother-in-law came over during Survivor so we taped it and watched it later. The bad thing was my husband couldn't stay awake so he will have to watch it later.

I kind of think I would like to try out for Survivor just to prove to myself and others that I could do it. Not necessaryly win, but just test myself. Of course, my luxury item would have to be toilet paper and Imodium! Ha! What would your's be?

#21198 - 09/19/03 09:20 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

I love Survivor!! I am just addicted to it. I don't answer my phone or anything when it is on...and although my husband complains about it, he is the first person to cut my stories short when it comes back after commercial LOL

That's a good questions about luxury items....My luxury item would be a journal signed by all my family and friends so I would have some memories while I was gone.

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#21201 - 09/19/03 09:33 AM
Nugget

I'm glad my husband likes to watch it. When I started watching the very first season he kind of made jokes about it but then one night he sat down with me and watched and has been hooked ever since. We don't answer the phone either.

#21204 - 09/19/03 10:12 AM
lovejoy_22

Reged: 02/21/03
Loc: Henderson, NC

My luxury item would have to be toilet paper. I could not live without it. But then again I could never be on the show due to my wonderful IBS. It is nice to dream though. My husband used to be into the show, but it has always been mine. The final show of the first season I was so nervous and excited that I got D really bad (I'm normally C). Isn't that funny how we can get so wrapped up in a show that it affects our whole body.

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Re: Love it.. but we have to wait! new
      #21248 - 09/19/03 02:57 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

.. it doesn't air here until October. So if anyone posts anything I'll have to try to be tempted not to read it and find out info before I 've watched each episode!

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I am a huge fan! new
      #21503 - 09/23/03 05:34 AM
artist

Reged: 05/28/03

My daughter and I are absolutely ADDICTED to this show. EVERYTHING stops when this show is on. Our all time favorite contestant was Ethan (winner of Survivor Africa). This season looks like it should be fun, a great mix of personalities. Survivor is one of my guily pleasures. One hour of complete distraction. KinOz what did you think of the season filmed in Australia? I think when they returned to find that their camp had been washed away was one of the most dramatic moments in the shows history. What did they think was going to happen building camp in a dried up river bed? Can you tell I am a big fan? artist

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2941 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1379

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review