All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Did my first injection last night! new
      #207787 - 08/23/05 11:46 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Michele, you are my HERO! Not many women would go through all of this...but you are DOING IT! You have a dream....a very SPECIAL dream...to be a MOTHER...and you are doing everything in your power to make it happen. You are too special for words!

I pray you are successful...I pray your children know how special/loved they are always ...I pray for your happiness and that you should recognize how truly special you are...you gift from G-d!

I love you!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I don't envy you honey! new
      #207853 - 08/23/05 01:55 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I know it's easy for me to say, but I don't think I could do what you're doing to conceive. Maybe I'd feel differently being in your shoes... who knows. You are a very strong woman Michele! When you finally hold your child for the first time, "miracle of life" will only begin to describe your precious gift! I commend you on your bravery, stamina, courage and willingness to do what it takes. You are truly amazing!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Edited by RachelT (08/23/05 03:11 PM)

Re: I don't envy you honey! new
      #208118 - 08/24/05 10:15 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks Rachel! The shots are actually getting harder for me, not easier! They aren't leaving the huge, red welts like the first one did but it seems to be harder for me to actually do it for some reason?! I thought the more I did it the easier it would be. The cortisone cream seems to be helping the first injection area but now the skin is all scaley and kinda crusting where it swelled up. I don't dare do another injection to close to it but my belly is only so big, I'm running out of room!!

I think we probably will do the iui next week also. I want to be sure to do everything possible as I'm not sure how much more of this Will or I can take. I can't imagine my life though without a child so I'm not ready to give up yet.

I go in Friday, lets hope I'm growing lots of big eggs! LOL!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Ruchie new
      #208120 - 08/24/05 10:17 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Ruchie, you truely amaze me. Even with all the struggling you are doing in your own life right now, you still always have words of encouragement to give others. You really are a special person! Love you to! Big hugs!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2589 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1995

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review