All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Odd thing happen at the park.
      #206559 - 08/18/05 03:55 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

An 11 year old boy was being a brat towards my boys and Alex was not on his meds a couple of days ago. Alex gave it right back to him.

The odd thing is the 11 year told my boys, "Your mom is really hot"! Not only were my kids embrassed - I was too.

When do boys start noticing girls? I didn't expect this type of behavior until Junior High.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Shoot.... new
      #206564 - 08/18/05 04:03 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

my son has had a thing for skinny blond women with big boobs since he was 3!

They start earlier than they used to!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: Odd thing happen at the park. new
      #206594 - 08/18/05 05:40 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Yeah my oldest who will be 11 next month always had an infactuation with blonds with big boobs. I swear it's because my aunt babysat him for the first 4 years of his life and she's blond and huge boobs that he fell asleep on as an infant.

Anyway, my son isn't quite there yet as far as interested in "hot" girls but I know he hangs around boys who are interested in girls right now. Not sure if those boys would say a mom is hot but one boy at his daycare told him last year that I was cute which was kinda cute. I think I'd be weirded out too though if the word was "hot". Some boys I guess are just maturer than others maybe ?

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#206695 - 08/19/05 07:04 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Wow, that's young!

Take it as a compliment!

#206720 - 08/19/05 09:05 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Oh this age sounds about right! I teach 11 year olds and trust me the hormones start raging around this age! I have my share of "crushes". It is usually the parents who tell me! They'll say "So and So just loves you as a teacher and boy does he think you are pretty." It can be a tricky situation sometimes. But I think it is cute and a compliment!

Angela not what I want to hear..... new
      #206814 - 08/19/05 02:37 PM
BarbaraS

my oldest son turns 11 in two months. I'm not ready for hormone rages in my house. At least I don't have a girl to worry about - that could be much worse. I'm not looking forward to the birds and bees talk before the 5th graders are shown the sex education video.

That is really cute the boys you teach say you are pretty.

Good luck with school and trying for another baby.

#206817 - 08/19/05 02:52 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

oh man.... wait till they turn 14.

Thats when all the boys started calling my mom a MILF.. and some even were brave enough to say it to her face.

MILF = MOTHER I'D LIKE TO... i'm sure you can figure out the rest. HOW EMBARASSING.

--------------------

#206828 - 08/19/05 03:29 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

As soon as I read your post I was ready to reply saying that seemed really young...but I'm a girl and I don't have any experience with little boys so what do I know? I read the other responses and I guess it's not that young...so, I would try and take it as a compliment (albeit a bit of an uncomfortable one)

#206962 - 08/20/05 11:05 AM
Sailing Away

Reged: 03/31/05

Definitely take it as a compliment. We get so few anymore. To think that with all that a mom has going on with getting the house taken care of, laundry, meals, dishes, car pool, homework just in a day and looking frazzled (we haven't included even those who work outside of the home) to be called hot...I definitely would be excited about someone giving me a mental boost.

Just don't think much about it since in a few years we all revert back to OOOOHHHH she's old. Course if your son had said something about you being smart or funny instead that might have been easier to deal with. But I would be embarassed too if my classmates had thought my mom was hot, instead they were more interested in what she had made treat wise for us. I could trade one Mom cookie for a whole sandwich or a bag of Cheetos. Hopefully they will find another way to admire you.

Although it does make me think of the song "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne. That would be about the right age for the kids.

Michelle

#207319 - 08/21/05 08:37 PM
BarbaraS

I hope to never hear those words from my boy's friends. Knowing my almost 11 year old he would get very angry at any boy he says something bad about me. He is protective of me and with his brothers too.

Does your mom look young and is she pretty?

#207336 - 08/21/05 09:21 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

yeah my mom is really pretty.. and she's very young considering she has a 24 year old daughter (she's 47).

most of my friends parents are well into their fifties which obviously makes her more appealing to young boys.

she does get embarassed though! I'm sure I would too.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5971 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1167

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review