All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Alright y'all I need some business advice new
      #206587 - 08/18/05 05:10 PM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

Sorry, I can't think of anything that other people have already said ... but I'm curious about these purses! Can you post some pics or a link to a website?

Maybe you could talk Heather into linking to your website -- you could have "the official purse for chicks with IBS", w/ built-in pill boxes.

I know, I'm of no help, but good luck.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#206606 - 08/18/05 06:27 PM

Unregistered

Haha we do need pill boxes. My friend finally got me one for Christmas because I was always pulling out one of those little ziploc bags that buttons come in on clothes and it would get all powdery inside and looked like I was carrying cocaine or something

Anyways here is the link to the post I made awhile back with pictures of my purses.

#206621 - 08/18/05 07:35 PM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

ohhh, now I remember this thread! I really don't do accessories, but I LOVE that pink purse. The black clutch is cute, too. thanks, now I want to go out and buy cute girly stuff. Must go think about interest rate on mortgage instead.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

#206694 - 08/19/05 07:03 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Try pitching it to the distributors end of it. For example, go to the wholesale stores, and they can sell it to their contacts for you. I apologize as I have no idea whom would be sufficient for you - but go in the phone book and look up any wholesalers. They already have contacts in place and are always looking to be able to provide new items to them. It will save you all the phone calls and building a repour...just piggy back the wholesaler.

PS - What exactly are you saying to someone when you pitch this idea to them? I am a sales person by trade and may be able to help you tweek it a bit - if you want some help with that please let me know - I would be happy to help you out.

Where do you live?

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#206697 - 08/19/05 07:07 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Once again, your purses are GORGEOUS!!!!

#206821 - 08/19/05 03:05 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

Made any progress yet Brittany?

--------------------

#206825 - 08/19/05 03:25 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I don't really have any helpful suggestions, I'm pretty useless when it comes to this stuff but I just wanted to wish you luck and pass on some encouragement to keep at it...your purses are great! Maybe there is some book out there written by a designer about how they broke into the market and got their start or something? Just a thought...

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3235 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3495

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review