All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Mom's please be careful....
      #202995 - 08/05/05 06:33 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

A man in the Houston area was arrested for molesting a 13 year old boy in a Wal-mart bathroom! The "perp" was a Wal-mart employee.

This particular Wal-mart is in an area where there are people that would say "things like this don't happen in our neighborhood"! Well it did...I am not sure why the boy didn't fight but thank the Lord that he told his mom.

Please be careful with your babies...even the 13 year old ones!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Mom's please be careful.... new
      #203026 - 08/05/05 08:01 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

I heard about something like this happening when I was young. It is my biggest fear to take Ben to a bathroom when he gets older...do I let him go by himself or does he come with me??? Not something I look forward to having to figure out to keep myself sane...sigh - this world is getting ugly...our poor babies are growing up thinking this stuff is "normal" and fear is the major way of life for them - scares the crap out of me!!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Re: Lana new
      #203031 - 08/05/05 08:06 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

My son was about six or seven when he started panicking about having to go into the ladies room with me and it ended then. I am not beyond opening the door to the mens room with my head turned and asking him if he is OK and I have told the kids to scream and holler if anyone comes near them...boys can pee on the perp right?

I don't know that I will let my kids go to the bathroom while I am at the check out counter anymore. My daughter is sturdy and very strong so she could probably handle herself by my little man is skinny and scrawny and easy to wrap your arms around him and render him powerless. Scary.

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1318 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 296

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review