All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
New pics of my belly....don't laugh!!!
      #202527 - 08/04/05 02:32 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Ok...so here's 21 weeks. I know, not much difference, but I swear it's a lot bigger...and at night it gets a lot bigger, most likely bloat...

And here's how happy my husband was to take pics of me after he got home from working in 95 degree weather all day...

He'll kill me if he sees I posted that....

--------------------
~Cara~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: New pics of my belly....don't laugh!!! new
      #202528 - 08/04/05 02:35 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

You're still so tiny! How cute!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#202529 - 08/04/05 02:44 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

How cute!! And your husband is cute too!

--------------------

#202543 - 08/04/05 03:46 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Cara, you still have a tiny belly! I can't believe you're halfway there! Pretty soon you are going to pop---and look like a watermelon.

Thanks for sharing! And your hubby is cute, especially when he's pouting.

#202545 - 08/04/05 03:48 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

haha I can actually tell that you're a little bit bigger!!

Have people stopped you in the street and asked if you're pregant! I guess when they do that, you'll know that you look it

--------------------

#202547 - 08/04/05 03:50 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

How cute.... both your little tummy and your hubby...hehehe

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#202549 - 08/04/05 03:58 PM
Cara4503

Quote:

Haha Thanks Shell. That's how Justin looks when he's exhausted...his hair is in a hard hat all day so it's a mess, and he smells like sweat and doesn't shave everyday..LOL. That's how I like it though!! The scruffier the better in my book!

--------------------
~Cara~

#202551 - 08/04/05 04:00 PM
Cara4503

UGH. No one has asked me that yet! In fact, whenever I buy baby stuff the people always say, 'Do you need a gift reciept?' NO DARN IT, IT'S FOR ME!

I'll love it when someone finally asks me out of the blue when I am due.

Serioulsy, sometimes I look REALLY pregnant, and other days I can wear a tshirt and you wouldn't know a thing. I can't believe I have a 10 inch baby in me somewhere....although I'm so long that he's got room!

--------------------
~Cara~

#202552 - 08/04/05 04:01 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Haha Thanks Shell. That's how Justin looks when he's exhausted...his hair is in a hard hat all day so it's a mess, and he smells like sweat and doesn't shave everyday..LOL. That's how I like it though!! The scruffier the better in my book!

I know what ya mean...on weekends that we don't have anything were we have to be seen in public Shane does not shave either and it is HOT!! hehehe

--------------------

Oh Cara.... new
      #202553 - 08/04/05 04:01 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

I think pregnant bellies are so cute...I see the "blessing in the bump" and I think it's beautiful!

I am so excited for you...babies are so wonderful.

Now I might giggle at hubbies picture...is that OK?

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#202555 - 08/04/05 04:02 PM
Cara4503

Quote:

Thanks for sharing! And your hubby is cute, especially when he's pouting.

He's pouting all the time!! Haha. Big baby. If he had it his way, he'd sleep from 10pm-noon everyday and then lay on the couch and watch football the rest of the day while I serve him. Ha.

And I can't believe I'm over halfway there either! I can't wait! Really...only 16 more weeks until I'm considered 'full term'! YAY!

--------------------
~Cara~

#202558 - 08/04/05 04:05 PM
Cara4503

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I know what ya mean...on weekends that we don't have anything were we have to be seen in public Shane does not shave either and it is HOT!! hehehe

Someone else agrees! My friends think I'm nuts, but I'm totally attracted to that dirty look - aka, construction workers...yummy....lol.

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks Christine! :) -nt- new
      #202559 - 08/04/05 04:06 PM
Cara4503

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks! :) new
      #202560 - 08/04/05 04:07 PM
Cara4503

He's seen better days...lol. He's not happy today!! Too much sun I guess...and now he's on a fire call. (he's a fire fighter too)....the man is never home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Oh Cara.... new
      #202561 - 08/04/05 04:10 PM
Cara4503

Hehe Thank you! I always thought pregnant bellies were cute too...but when I'm naked I look like really silly! LOL.

You can laugh at hubby's pic....until he sees it and makes me take it down...haha

--------------------
~Cara~

#202562 - 08/04/05 04:21 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Someone else agrees! My friends think I'm nuts, but I'm totally attracted to that dirty look - aka, construction workers...yummy....lol.

Yes, it is very masculine/handyman/toughguyish/yum

--------------------

#202592 - 08/04/05 06:13 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

How cute! That is how I was with Noah. I thought I was so much bigger but I wasn't. Then that boy began to grow and lordy did I get a basketball in my front. I only gained 30lbs but he was 8lbs 2ounces and 22inches long. And he hasn't stopped growing since he was born! LOL. He's now 30lbs and 34 inches tall. I can't wait to see your little one. It is the best thing in the world Cara! You will love that little guy like you could never imagine! And oh by the way I also like that sexy unshaved look! Your hubby was looking mighty cute in that picture! (if you don't mind me saying!!)

#202623 - 08/04/05 07:11 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Hi Cara! your belly is soooo cute! I love the sexy unshaved look sooo much - I positively salivate at builders when I am ovulating especially!!!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#202632 - 08/04/05 07:20 PM
MichelleB

Reged: 07/30/05
Loc: Ottawa, ON

Very fun that you share such personal stuff on this message board. Congrats on your baby! Very exciting! Can I ask, how has the IBS been during your pregnancy? My husband and I are...well...I guess you can say we are planning but I am a little nervous about my tummy for the nine months.

#202666 - 08/04/05 08:25 PM

Unregistered

Aww Cara those pictures are so great! Especially the one of your lovely husband we won't tell on you

At this rate you won't have a hard time getting rid of the extra pounds after you have the baby! Has anyone stopped you yet to ask about you being pregnant or is it hard to notice when you're wearing normal clothes?

Can't wait to see more pictures later on!

oh MAN! new
      #202667 - 08/04/05 08:29 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

is DH gonna take some time off when the baby is born.. or will he be working his butt off then too.

For some reason I thought he was an engineer.. but I pictured him like my grandfather and uncle who sit in offices and work on stuff, design stuff etc.

--------------------

Re: oh MAN! new
      #202703 - 08/05/05 06:28 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Cara, you look great! I can't believe your still so skinny!! I'm sure you are going to wake up on day with a big basketball belly!!

I am also attracted to the "dirty" look! Although WIll can't pull it off very well, your hubby certainly can!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

He is an engineer! new
      #202705 - 08/05/05 06:33 AM
Cara4503

When we met, we were both in the office designing...most engineers are in the office year-round. This is field work - there is ALWAYS an engineer out on construction jobs...he's the guy that tells the workers what to do, measures what they do, pays them for what they do, yells at them, etc... That is what I did when we first moved here too, it's VERY stressful, especially as a woman.
Being out the field has it's good things and bad things...the hours are obviously the bad things. They have time limits on jobs, which is why they work so long. Every day they go over costs them hundreds of THOUSANDS of dollars on this big job. And also - some of these construction workers only work for 6 months out of the year, so they try and RACK UP overtime hours to save...and Justin has to stay as long as they do.

I do hate it though, he's working on the huge bridge over the Illinois River...one of the painters fell in last week and is still in the hospital. Last time it was built, 12 workers died! So I hate that part.

Anyways.....fire fighting doesn't take up a LOT of time, but yeah, he will have to slow down with that when the baby comes. Mainly he gets calls in the middle of the night, so that's fine if he wants to go to those, I'll be awake anyways I'm sure!

--------------------
~Cara~

Hey Brittany! new
      #202706 - 08/05/05 06:35 AM
Cara4503

Nope, no one has asked me anything yet...:( If I wear tight shirts you can tell, but I mainly wear t-shirts cuz they are so much more comfortable right now!

I'll definately keep posting pics as I really get bigger!!

Oh - and I've already gained 20 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can lose it....

--------------------
~Cara~

#202707 - 08/05/05 06:37 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

COOL! Keep posting pictures montly. I love preggie bellies, they're so cute.

One of my best friends that lives in another province just got pregnant (well 4 months ago) and I am seeing her next weekend and cannot wait to see her belly!

Thanks! new
      #202708 - 08/05/05 06:38 AM
Cara4503

And good luck to you if you guys get pregnant soon!

I have IBS-D, I'm not sure if you have C or D...

My stomach has been the same...well, for the first 12 weeks or so I had D EVERY morning. I'm so used to it though, it was no big deal. I was actually really happy because most pregnant woman have major C. So be glad if you're a D!!

I did go 23 days once being C, and I was MISERABLE. It was my own fault though, because I was eating everything you can imagine that is unsafe - donuts, fried foods, etc.

Even right now, I'm nearing the end of the 5th month, when most woman are really C, and I have been fine! In fact, I've been eating dairy this whole time with no problem - and diary was a huge trigger before I got pregnant.

SO - everyone is different, but I think most woman either stay the same, or get a little better when they are pregnant (as far as the tummy goes).

--------------------
~Cara~

Haha Daila! :) new
      #202710 - 08/05/05 06:40 AM
Cara4503

Quote:

Hi Cara! your belly is soooo cute! I love the sexy unshaved look sooo much - I positively salivate at builders when I am ovulating especially!!!

LOL Dalia!! When you are ovulating...hahahhaha. Yes they are YUMMY!! Especially all tanned with their ripped sleeves and dirty jeans...lol.

--------------------
~Cara~

Michele :) new
      #202712 - 08/05/05 06:42 AM
Cara4503

Hey you! I'm NOT skinny!!!!!!!!!!! I've gained 20 pounds, and I don't even think I was SKINNY before that!

Yeah Justin is good at the dirty look, haha....All his brothers are too. He can clean up nice too

--------------------
~Cara~

#202715 - 08/05/05 06:44 AM
Cara4503

Yep I'll keep posting! I HAVE to really pop out soon, the baby is getting big now!

Have fun with your friend!!

--------------------
~Cara~

Hi Angela! :) new
      #202734 - 08/05/05 07:33 AM
Cara4503

That's so cute about Noah - I want to see more pics of him! It's sad that they grow up so fast! But so cute too...Noah is at my favorite stage now - I love that age!

I'm pretty darn sure I'll gain at least 40 pounds...I already have gained 20 and I'm just over halfway....don't you gain the most at the end too?? Yikes

I keep waiting for that basketball! Although once it's here I'll probably wonder why I wished for it! I'm already off balance in everything I do

--------------------
~Cara~

STOP, PLEASE STOP new
      #202742 - 08/05/05 08:15 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

WILL YOU GUYS STOP WITH THE GRUBBY CARPENTER TALK.

You're driving me crazy. Nothing I like better than a man in a hard hat and a tool belt. AND yours is a fireman to boot .... AGHHHH!!!!! Off to the cold shower. (I'm old, but I ain't dead)

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

LOL!! new
      #202773 - 08/05/05 08:46 AM
Cara4503

Quote:

WILL YOU GUYS STOP WITH THE GRUBBY CARPENTER TALK.

You're driving me crazy. Nothing I like better than a man in a hard hat and a tool belt. AND yours is a fireman to boot .... AGHHHH!!!!! Off to the cold shower. (I'm old, but I ain't dead)

You crack me up....I'm sure I'll be the same dirty woman as I get older...LOL.

Yeah the fireman part is sexy too...he thinks he's such a stud in all the gear though, so the cockiness is a turn-off It is funny though...

A few months ago he rode on a firetruck in our parade, and I took the dogs to see him...and they just barked like CRAZY the whole time because of noise...I was sweating just trying to hold them down! I don't know why I just thought of that....random, maybe cuz the dogs are playing and barking right now!

--------------------
~Cara~

#202798 - 08/05/05 09:38 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

I have never seen a cuter belly. I can't wait till you're 9 months, waddling with swollen toes and continuing heartburn. Then you'll really have a belly to reckon with!!!!
Hugs, Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#202802 - 08/05/05 09:43 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Too cute! You certainly look like you are carrying a boy.

Oh and don't worry, it will get bigger!! Much!!! Actually though when you get bigger it actually looks like a pretruding basketball and then you LOOK pregnant. You are kinda in between now. Enjoy this "in between" time.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Thanks Cara! -nt- new
      #202807 - 08/05/05 09:52 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

#202829 - 08/05/05 10:50 AM
Cara4503

I don't like the inbetween time! Because none of my clothes fit, I just look fat, and no one knows I'm pregnant....at least if I got the basketball tummy people would KNOW. It's bound to happen in the next couple weeks, this is when he really does a ton of growing.

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks Alicia! new
      #202832 - 08/05/05 10:54 AM
Cara4503

That sounds so comforting - LOL....swollen toes and heartburn...yay. Although I haven't had heartburn at all - well, 'yet' I guess I should say.

Is there a way to prevent swollen ankles and stuff?? I mean will exercise help with that or is it just bound to happen? I saw this poor girl at Walmart the other day with huge swollen ankles, she looked about 8 months pregnant - but I'm not a great judge of that.

The one thing I love is how big my boobs have gotten!! LOL. They look like they are going to explode. I'm sure they'll suck back down after I breastfeed....but for now I can enjoy it - and God knows hubby is enjoying it...LOL.

--------------------
~Cara~

#202839 - 08/05/05 11:11 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Quote:

UGH. No one has asked me that yet! In fact, whenever I buy baby stuff the people always say, 'Do you need a gift reciept?' NO DARN IT, IT'S FOR ME!

I'll love it when someone finally asks me out of the blue when I am due.

Well, it's kind of a Catch22 because if you were too large, you would get the poor you look...so just remember that you will have less weight to lose once you have the baby...count your lucky stars girl.

PS - You look beautiful!!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#202866 - 08/05/05 12:31 PM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Great Pics!!! Your belly is sooooo cute!!

How have you been feeling? Still getting sick everyday or are you feeling better now?

Re: Haha Daila! :) new
      #202887 - 08/05/05 01:13 PM
daliatree

Oh yeeeaaaah! You know - my last year on the pill (went off it about a year ago) I had NO sex drive - I mean - I was engaged to be married and poor Asaf - I seriously seriously preferred knitting and hot chocolate and baggy pajamas - and I couldn't even bear to think about men and their private dangly bits ewwww. I went off the pill and now...oh my lordy...especially when I am ovulating. Asaf is always joking about when I lay eggs and which man am I looking at in the subway etc...he is so unjealous...I am lucky about that!!!

--------------------

Re: STOP, PLEASE STOP new
      #202888 - 08/05/05 01:13 PM
daliatree

Oh firemen.....there is a firehouse down my street...NYC firemen and I have to try and not stare when I walk past!! being married is hard sometimes!!!

--------------------

Re: WRONG about the boobs.... new
      #202891 - 08/05/05 01:21 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

They'll likely get even BIGGER while breastfeeding - they'll be full of milk. Love it and enjoy it. Of course, I'm from the other side of the fence. I was big boobed to start with. Then when I got megaboobs, ugh. BTW - your boobs will NEVER be the same after breastfeeding. Kinda saggy and droopy afterwards. The sacrifices a Mom makes....

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Re: WRONG about the boobs.... new
      #202905 - 08/05/05 02:03 PM
Cara4503

Megaboobs - LOL. I meant AFTER breastfeeding...I guess I said that funny...I know they'll stay big until that's over with. Maybe I'll just have to pump for the rest of my life - haha.

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks Kimm! :) new
      #202906 - 08/05/05 02:05 PM
Cara4503

I've been feeling better, yeah. I'm still nausous every darn night though, some nights are worse than others. I still sleep with a bucket by my bed just in case. I don't think the nausea will go away with this pregnancy....it'll be so nice after I have him and I can go to sleep without thinking about choking on vomit. Gross!

Thanks for asking!!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: STOP, PLEASE STOP new
      #202907 - 08/05/05 02:08 PM
Cara4503

Quote:

Oh firemen.....there is a firehouse down my street...NYC firemen and I have to try and not stare when I walk past!! being married is hard sometimes!!!

LOL. I know what you mean....but it's ok to look, right??? I mean, guys do it for sure! And how can we NOT look at a hot fireman??? YUMMY. The hard part is no jumping him when you walk by.

I was just at Walmart and a hot construction worker got behind me in line!!! I thought about all of you....and how fat I looked in sweats and a t-shirt - LOL. I'm sure he was aroused by my outfit - hahahahaha....

--------------------
~Cara~

#202946 - 08/05/05 04:30 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Great pics, thanks for sharing You still look very tiny to be pregnant And the pic of your hubby is precious, very similar to what my bf looks like when he gets home from work, and I agree, I love the scruffy look!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4165 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6116

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review