All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
STOP, PLEASE STOP new
      #202742 - 08/05/05 08:15 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

WILL YOU GUYS STOP WITH THE GRUBBY CARPENTER TALK.

You're driving me crazy. Nothing I like better than a man in a hard hat and a tool belt. AND yours is a fireman to boot .... AGHHHH!!!!! Off to the cold shower. (I'm old, but I ain't dead)

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

LOL!! new
      #202773 - 08/05/05 08:46 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Quote:

WILL YOU GUYS STOP WITH THE GRUBBY CARPENTER TALK.

You're driving me crazy. Nothing I like better than a man in a hard hat and a tool belt. AND yours is a fireman to boot .... AGHHHH!!!!! Off to the cold shower. (I'm old, but I ain't dead)

You crack me up....I'm sure I'll be the same dirty woman as I get older...LOL.

Yeah the fireman part is sexy too...he thinks he's such a stud in all the gear though, so the cockiness is a turn-off It is funny though...

A few months ago he rode on a firetruck in our parade, and I took the dogs to see him...and they just barked like CRAZY the whole time because of noise...I was sweating just trying to hold them down! I don't know why I just thought of that....random, maybe cuz the dogs are playing and barking right now!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: New pics of my belly....don't laugh!!! new
      #202798 - 08/05/05 09:38 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

I have never seen a cuter belly. I can't wait till you're 9 months, waddling with swollen toes and continuing heartburn. Then you'll really have a belly to reckon with!!!!
Hugs, Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#202802 - 08/05/05 09:43 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Too cute! You certainly look like you are carrying a boy.

Oh and don't worry, it will get bigger!! Much!!! Actually though when you get bigger it actually looks like a pretruding basketball and then you LOOK pregnant. You are kinda in between now. Enjoy this "in between" time.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Thanks Cara! -nt- new
      #202807 - 08/05/05 09:52 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

#202829 - 08/05/05 10:50 AM
Cara4503

I don't like the inbetween time! Because none of my clothes fit, I just look fat, and no one knows I'm pregnant....at least if I got the basketball tummy people would KNOW. It's bound to happen in the next couple weeks, this is when he really does a ton of growing.

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks Alicia! new
      #202832 - 08/05/05 10:54 AM
Cara4503

That sounds so comforting - LOL....swollen toes and heartburn...yay. Although I haven't had heartburn at all - well, 'yet' I guess I should say.

Is there a way to prevent swollen ankles and stuff?? I mean will exercise help with that or is it just bound to happen? I saw this poor girl at Walmart the other day with huge swollen ankles, she looked about 8 months pregnant - but I'm not a great judge of that.

The one thing I love is how big my boobs have gotten!! LOL. They look like they are going to explode. I'm sure they'll suck back down after I breastfeed....but for now I can enjoy it - and God knows hubby is enjoying it...LOL.

--------------------
~Cara~

#202839 - 08/05/05 11:11 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Quote:

UGH. No one has asked me that yet! In fact, whenever I buy baby stuff the people always say, 'Do you need a gift reciept?' NO DARN IT, IT'S FOR ME!

I'll love it when someone finally asks me out of the blue when I am due.

Well, it's kind of a Catch22 because if you were too large, you would get the poor you look...so just remember that you will have less weight to lose once you have the baby...count your lucky stars girl.

PS - You look beautiful!!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#202866 - 08/05/05 12:31 PM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Great Pics!!! Your belly is sooooo cute!!

How have you been feeling? Still getting sick everyday or are you feeling better now?

Re: Haha Daila! :) new
      #202887 - 08/05/05 01:13 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Oh yeeeaaaah! You know - my last year on the pill (went off it about a year ago) I had NO sex drive - I mean - I was engaged to be married and poor Asaf - I seriously seriously preferred knitting and hot chocolate and baggy pajamas - and I couldn't even bear to think about men and their private dangly bits ewwww. I went off the pill and now...oh my lordy...especially when I am ovulating. Asaf is always joking about when I lay eggs and which man am I looking at in the subway etc...he is so unjealous...I am lucky about that!!!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4486 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6138

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review