All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
oh MAN! new
      #202667 - 08/04/05 08:29 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

is DH gonna take some time off when the baby is born.. or will he be working his butt off then too.

For some reason I thought he was an engineer.. but I pictured him like my grandfather and uncle who sit in offices and work on stuff, design stuff etc.

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: oh MAN! new
      #202703 - 08/05/05 06:28 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Cara, you look great! I can't believe your still so skinny!! I'm sure you are going to wake up on day with a big basketball belly!!

I am also attracted to the "dirty" look! Although WIll can't pull it off very well, your hubby certainly can!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

He is an engineer! new
      #202705 - 08/05/05 06:33 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

When we met, we were both in the office designing...most engineers are in the office year-round. This is field work - there is ALWAYS an engineer out on construction jobs...he's the guy that tells the workers what to do, measures what they do, pays them for what they do, yells at them, etc... That is what I did when we first moved here too, it's VERY stressful, especially as a woman.
Being out the field has it's good things and bad things...the hours are obviously the bad things. They have time limits on jobs, which is why they work so long. Every day they go over costs them hundreds of THOUSANDS of dollars on this big job. And also - some of these construction workers only work for 6 months out of the year, so they try and RACK UP overtime hours to save...and Justin has to stay as long as they do.

I do hate it though, he's working on the huge bridge over the Illinois River...one of the painters fell in last week and is still in the hospital. Last time it was built, 12 workers died! So I hate that part.

Anyways.....fire fighting doesn't take up a LOT of time, but yeah, he will have to slow down with that when the baby comes. Mainly he gets calls in the middle of the night, so that's fine if he wants to go to those, I'll be awake anyways I'm sure!

--------------------
~Cara~

Hey Brittany! new
      #202706 - 08/05/05 06:35 AM
Cara4503

Nope, no one has asked me anything yet...:( If I wear tight shirts you can tell, but I mainly wear t-shirts cuz they are so much more comfortable right now!

I'll definately keep posting pics as I really get bigger!!

Oh - and I've already gained 20 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can lose it....

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: New pics of my belly....don't laugh!!! new
      #202707 - 08/05/05 06:37 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

COOL! Keep posting pictures montly. I love preggie bellies, they're so cute.

One of my best friends that lives in another province just got pregnant (well 4 months ago) and I am seeing her next weekend and cannot wait to see her belly!

Thanks! new
      #202708 - 08/05/05 06:38 AM
Cara4503

And good luck to you if you guys get pregnant soon!

I have IBS-D, I'm not sure if you have C or D...

My stomach has been the same...well, for the first 12 weeks or so I had D EVERY morning. I'm so used to it though, it was no big deal. I was actually really happy because most pregnant woman have major C. So be glad if you're a D!!

I did go 23 days once being C, and I was MISERABLE. It was my own fault though, because I was eating everything you can imagine that is unsafe - donuts, fried foods, etc.

Even right now, I'm nearing the end of the 5th month, when most woman are really C, and I have been fine! In fact, I've been eating dairy this whole time with no problem - and diary was a huge trigger before I got pregnant.

SO - everyone is different, but I think most woman either stay the same, or get a little better when they are pregnant (as far as the tummy goes).

--------------------
~Cara~

Haha Daila! :) new
      #202710 - 08/05/05 06:40 AM
Cara4503

Quote:

Hi Cara! your belly is soooo cute! I love the sexy unshaved look sooo much - I positively salivate at builders when I am ovulating especially!!!

LOL Dalia!! When you are ovulating...hahahhaha. Yes they are YUMMY!! Especially all tanned with their ripped sleeves and dirty jeans...lol.

--------------------
~Cara~

Michele :) new
      #202712 - 08/05/05 06:42 AM
Cara4503

Hey you! I'm NOT skinny!!!!!!!!!!! I've gained 20 pounds, and I don't even think I was SKINNY before that!

Yeah Justin is good at the dirty look, haha....All his brothers are too. He can clean up nice too

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: New pics of my belly....don't laugh!!! new
      #202715 - 08/05/05 06:44 AM
Cara4503

Yep I'll keep posting! I HAVE to really pop out soon, the baby is getting big now!

Have fun with your friend!!

--------------------
~Cara~

Hi Angela! :) new
      #202734 - 08/05/05 07:33 AM
Cara4503

That's so cute about Noah - I want to see more pics of him! It's sad that they grow up so fast! But so cute too...Noah is at my favorite stage now - I love that age!

I'm pretty darn sure I'll gain at least 40 pounds...I already have gained 20 and I'm just over halfway....don't you gain the most at the end too?? Yikes

I keep waiting for that basketball! Although once it's here I'll probably wonder why I wished for it! I'm already off balance in everything I do

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1220 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6138

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review