All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Re: New pics of my belly....don't laugh!!! new
      #202555 - 08/04/05 04:02 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Quote:

Thanks for sharing! And your hubby is cute, especially when he's pouting.

He's pouting all the time!! Haha. Big baby. If he had it his way, he'd sleep from 10pm-noon everyday and then lay on the couch and watch football the rest of the day while I serve him. Ha.

And I can't believe I'm over halfway there either! I can't wait! Really...only 16 more weeks until I'm considered 'full term'! YAY!

--------------------
~Cara~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#202558 - 08/04/05 04:05 PM
Cara4503

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

How cute.... both your little tummy and your hubby...hehehe

Haha Thanks Shell. That's how Justin looks when he's exhausted...his hair is in a hard hat all day so it's a mess, and he smells like sweat and doesn't shave everyday..LOL. That's how I like it though!! The scruffier the better in my book!

I know what ya mean...on weekends that we don't have anything were we have to be seen in public Shane does not shave either and it is HOT!! hehehe

Someone else agrees! My friends think I'm nuts, but I'm totally attracted to that dirty look - aka, construction workers...yummy....lol.

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks Christine! :) -nt- new
      #202559 - 08/04/05 04:06 PM
Cara4503

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks! :) new
      #202560 - 08/04/05 04:07 PM
Cara4503

He's seen better days...lol. He's not happy today!! Too much sun I guess...and now he's on a fire call. (he's a fire fighter too)....the man is never home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Oh Cara.... new
      #202561 - 08/04/05 04:10 PM
Cara4503

Hehe Thank you! I always thought pregnant bellies were cute too...but when I'm naked I look like really silly! LOL.

You can laugh at hubby's pic....until he sees it and makes me take it down...haha

--------------------
~Cara~

#202562 - 08/04/05 04:21 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

How cute.... both your little tummy and your hubby...hehehe

Haha Thanks Shell. That's how Justin looks when he's exhausted...his hair is in a hard hat all day so it's a mess, and he smells like sweat and doesn't shave everyday..LOL. That's how I like it though!! The scruffier the better in my book!

I know what ya mean...on weekends that we don't have anything were we have to be seen in public Shane does not shave either and it is HOT!! hehehe

Someone else agrees! My friends think I'm nuts, but I'm totally attracted to that dirty look - aka, construction workers...yummy....lol.

Yes, it is very masculine/handyman/toughguyish/yum

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#202592 - 08/04/05 06:13 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

How cute! That is how I was with Noah. I thought I was so much bigger but I wasn't. Then that boy began to grow and lordy did I get a basketball in my front. I only gained 30lbs but he was 8lbs 2ounces and 22inches long. And he hasn't stopped growing since he was born! LOL. He's now 30lbs and 34 inches tall. I can't wait to see your little one. It is the best thing in the world Cara! You will love that little guy like you could never imagine! And oh by the way I also like that sexy unshaved look! Your hubby was looking mighty cute in that picture! (if you don't mind me saying!!)

#202623 - 08/04/05 07:11 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Hi Cara! your belly is soooo cute! I love the sexy unshaved look sooo much - I positively salivate at builders when I am ovulating especially!!!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#202632 - 08/04/05 07:20 PM
MichelleB

Reged: 07/30/05
Loc: Ottawa, ON

Very fun that you share such personal stuff on this message board. Congrats on your baby! Very exciting! Can I ask, how has the IBS been during your pregnancy? My husband and I are...well...I guess you can say we are planning but I am a little nervous about my tummy for the nine months.

#202666 - 08/04/05 08:25 PM

Unregistered

Aww Cara those pictures are so great! Especially the one of your lovely husband we won't tell on you

At this rate you won't have a hard time getting rid of the extra pounds after you have the baby! Has anyone stopped you yet to ask about you being pregnant or is it hard to notice when you're wearing normal clothes?

Can't wait to see more pictures later on!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2480 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6138

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review