All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Oww, owww. owww!!!
      #201143 - 07/31/05 02:33 AM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Sorry I've still been pretty quiet guys. I've been sick sick sick. The last 4 months have been pretty much one constant cold and after getting through my last 3 periods with no D this one's a doozy!! For the last 3 days I've had these burning cramping pains under the ribs right in the centre that hurt to touch and when I do I get a big pain in the belly attack Worse still is I'm running late this month which means the pain and D go for longer than usual. OUCH IT HURTS!!!! And just to make things wonderful DH is doing night duty, I have to take my elsest to school in the morning and the little one's to day care, I have a meeting right after then I have to collect the little one's at lunch and the eldest at 3. How on earth am I going to time all that around a major D attack Right, thanks for listening, I've had my whinge, now off to my favourite room of the house

--------------------
Amy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

*Hugs* new
      #201152 - 07/31/05 06:13 AM
Sailing Away

Reged: 03/31/05

Amy, I wish I could wave a wand and take care it all for you. As a bonus I would throw in cleaning of the house and windows too. I just know that you will manage to pull it all off. Here's hoping for you to feeling better soon.

-Michelle

Amy, Primrose oil for AF new
      #201165 - 07/31/05 08:06 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Have you ever tried Primrose Oil capsules? It says on the bottle it helps menstruation pain and cramps and moodiness.

I've never tried it, but you might want to ask your naturapath about it. I know Laurel takes it as does Kandee. Don't know what brand or how much she uses...but something to consider.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 218 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 296

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review