All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
feelin a little down about my bod
      #200052 - 07/27/05 12:43 PM
caths

Reged: 07/14/05
Loc: TX and MA

i've actually gained a bit of weight from being on Heather's diet and on top of that i just started the pill which is making me gain even more weight and on top of THAT i've been super bloated lately so my tummy has become quite the pooch...i tell ya, not the best feeling in the world!

--------------------
.:IBS.:.C:...:pain.bloating.gas:.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: feelin a little down about my bod new
      #200058 - 07/27/05 12:48 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I kinda feel the same way today. Not a great feeling but try not to get too down.

I just started the b/c pill and I swear I've gained 7lbs in 3 months. Eeeeek!

So now, I'm looking into exercise classes and trying to eat less, and have less calorie-rich foods.

#200064 - 07/27/05 12:57 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Fitday.com! Tracking your cals is really helpful as what with sugar being okay for IBS and the b/c making you more hungry, it's easy to eat far more calories than you realise.

And fennel tea rocks.

#200083 - 07/27/05 01:34 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Oh, I completely understand! I'm going through fertility treatments, mostly hormones, which make me hungry and bloated! I also have severe bursitis is my hips which I am going to physical therapy for but it prevents me from working out.

I had joined the ymca back in January and starting doing water aerobics, which I love but it has been weeks since I have been able to do that and it will probably be a couple of more weeks before I can re-start! I had lost a bunch of weight a few years ago using an eliptical trainer but three miscarriages and an injury to my ankle and now the bursitis, I'm the heaviest I've ever been! ACK!!!

I've been trying to be sure to get my makeup done nice in the mornings and have been trying to do more with my hair to compensate for the weight gain and to help with my self esteem, not sure its working to well but not sure what else to do at the moment!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#200086 - 07/27/05 01:40 PM
RnbwConnection78

Reged: 05/05/03
Loc: Bensalem, PA (right outside of Philadelphia)

I wish I felt a lot better. I would happily gain 10 or 20 pounds if I felt like a normal person! I'd rather be heavy and healthy than thin and feeling miserable.

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 396 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 473

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review