All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
I am back again!
      #199656 - 07/26/05 06:37 PM

Unregistered

I am about to run off to bed because I came down with a bad cold yesterday afternoon right at the end of the trip and I just back early this evening so I am exhausted. But just thought that I'd let you all know I was back.

The trip was fabulous. My friend Laura and I spent 4 days driving up to DC to meet my family, then we were there for 4 days, and then spent 4 days driving back. Along the way we went to Savannah, Charleston, Richmond, Raleigh, Williamsburg and a few other places. And we visited Mount Vernon (George Washington's home), Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's home) and then BMW factory in SC.

AND I got to meet up with Nelly which was very cool. She is just as funny in person as she in online. And I am so short next to her!! I'll post a pic of us when I get the others uploaded too. My friend came along with me to meet up with her and she's so jealous of our good times on the boards from the stories Nelly and I were sharing that she wants to just join for fun . I'm bummed our other rendevous didn't work out, but I'm glad we at least got to meet up the one time!

I promise I'll try and get those pictures up tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing well since I have no clue what has been going on around here for nearly 2 weeks now.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

And the photos... new
      #199672 - 07/26/05 07:44 PM

Unregistered

Picture of my friend and me in Charleston, SC (I'm on the right)

Us in Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia.

Me and my mom in front of her old house in Bethesda, MD

Us at Mount Vernon

The White House of course!

Me and Nelly!! She's the tall one...lol

I couldn't get the picture to rotate for whatever reason, but I had to include this because I love it. This is me and my friend in these little kid bomber jackets that they were selling at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum gift shop. I'm thinking I'm on to a new trend here, what do you think?

So that's it for now. I don't want to bore you all with the album..lol. The pictures from Boston and such are still on the way.

Brittany!!!!!!! new
      #199679 - 07/26/05 08:00 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

You are such a cutie! And is that our Nelly of the Living Room board? If so, I am in shock! I always visualized Nelly as very short with short hair. I don't know why, but I had that picture of her in my mind. So imagine my shock when I see this picture!

Re: I am back again! new
      #199695 - 07/26/05 09:42 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

cute cute cute pics britt!! I want to see the ones from boston.. I'm sure those are exciting as well.. and I'll recognize everything.

Although to be honest.. being from reston va and traveling most of the eastern seaboard I recognize most of your other pics too.

you guys look like you had so much fun!!

and as for nelly.. every pic i've ever seen of her, she looks different in every one!! haha what do you really look like nelly?!?!

--------------------

TOTALLY agree! new
      #199727 - 07/27/05 04:41 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Brit, you are so hot and cute and sweet looking!

Nel...did NOT picture you having long blond hair! Love it. Doesn't brushing that kill your arms tho? I've just had half my hair cut off. And yep, people, I'm gonna try and post some piccies next week.

Re: Brittany!!!!!!! new
      #199752 - 07/27/05 06:13 AM

Unregistered

Haha thanks!! That is indeed Nelly. It's funny since she is one of the few people on here that we never see a picture of, so you kind of make up a picture in your mind - though I did know she was tall from other posts she's made.

And if I'd had more time I would have loved to see you but I didn't know where in North Carolina you lived. I could have met my online mom

Re: TOTALLY agree! new
      #199754 - 07/27/05 06:18 AM

Unregistered

Thanks Linz! You are too nice.

I can't wait to see a picture of you and your new hairdo! I'm thinking of parting with my beloved long hair again soon to donate it to the Locks for Love program we have here in the states. You have to have at least 10 inches of hair and they cut it off in a ponytail and make a wig for kids with cancer that lose their hair. I did it like a year and half ago and decided I'd do it again after my friend got leukemia a year ago and lost all her hair. Haha...long story, but essentially I think I'm going to cut my hair again soon too.

Re: And the photos... new
      #199755 - 07/27/05 06:18 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Aww...glad you're back! Beautiful pics too. I LOVE SC, want to move there someday....

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: And the photos... new
      #199760 - 07/27/05 06:29 AM

Unregistered

Thanks Cara! I really liked South Carolina too. Charleston was such a beautiful city. If I had a ton of money I would totally live in one of those awesome houses on the water. Maybe some day...

Hey Brittany!! new
      #199802 - 07/27/05 08:01 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

You're home safe! Yeaa!

I'm so glad I got a chance to meet you! Thanks for braving my lame tour of Georgetown ("Um, there's where an FBI agent was found floating in the canal!" ), and the wicked heat!! Come up and visit anytime, and hopefully we can get the whole IBS gang out next time!

Oh no, what a terrible shot of me!!!! Brit's lucky because she looks perfect in every shot!! I'm going to have to post my pic of us, cos I look way better on my shot than on yours!

~nelly~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1287 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8583

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review