All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Feeling like a loser
      #199365 - 07/26/05 07:07 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I was supposed to work out yesterday and didn't because I was fighting a headache all day. Woke up this moring to Af (wich was two days late and had started to get my hopes up) and Feel like I have been hit by a train. I am depressed,tired cramped up and not going to work out again. I feel like a loser because I should be going to work out and I am not. I feel like crud and just don't want to. I hope this is only because of AF. I took a shower this morning and got right back into clean Jammies. Kenna has swim tonight and I am hoping it rains so I don't have to take her. How pathethic is that?? BLAAA I hate feeling like this! Just needed to rant a bit
HUGS

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Feeling like a loser new
      #199369 - 07/26/05 07:25 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Oh, Sweeite, try not to be to hard on yourself. I know you have been depressed lately but right now, with the weather change and your period, its OK to feel hormonal and icky. Don't beat yourself up for not working out. You will when you feel better. I know its hard when you feel "fat and hormonal," as that pretty much sums up how I've been feeling the last couple of months too! You are a beautiful woman with a great family and many friends who love you!

I'm sorry AF showed, after being late and getting your hopes up, how dare she! But, at least now you can get it out of the way before your trip next week!

If you want to talk, my boss doesn't come in until 3pm today so give me a call! If not, I understand just wanting to veg out also! Hang in there! Lots of love and super duper big hugs!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#199370 - 07/26/05 07:29 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

awww cheer up heather!! we all have days were we don't want to leave our houses. I especially have days that I DO NOT want to go to the gym.. but to be honest, nine times out of ten I dread it so much, but feel so much better after going. my attitude gets better, I feel better about myself etc.

--------------------

Ashley new
      #199433 - 07/26/05 09:56 AM
heather7476

Thanks Ashley
I am feeling a little better. My mom ccalled we had a nice pitty party together and then made plans for my trip to see her next week~ Plus Kenna and I made a batch of ADB's and have been munching on them and watching movies.
HUGS and Thanks

--------------------
Heather7476

Michele new
      #199434 - 07/26/05 10:02 AM
heather7476

Yhea I was pretty upset by AF this morning. I did what I said I wasn't going to do I started to get excited last night and took a PG test well You know the results of that. Couldn't sleep last night because I was so upset. I don't want to do this anymore. I am tired of being let down every month. I will start taking those new meds when I get home from AZ but I am worried that they are going to put in bed with cramps and D again. It is like when I first started having the majior problems with IBS all over again when I take them.

I am feeling better tho read my response to Ashley. I am so lucky to have ya for a friend!!! I am just going to stay on the couch till it is time to take Kenna to swiming and chill out.
HUGS!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Michele new
      #199436 - 07/26/05 10:07 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better and are able to relax with Keena today! I know and understand the disappointment you have each month when AF finally shows up. Its frustrating and sad. I don't have any real words of wisdom and I still struggle each month also!

I DO think you really need to try the medication again. I have repeatedly seen it used for women with fertility issues and I think it will help a few of the other things we talked about, like acne and weight. Try taking an imodium with it and see if that helps. Maybe once your body adjusts to it after a few days, the cramps and D will go away! Please do give it another try!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Oh honey... new
      #199437 - 07/26/05 10:08 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

you're not a loser! I think all women feel like that during that time of the month! Keep those pj's on and cuddle up with a good book and a heating pad! HUGS!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#199479 - 07/26/05 11:55 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

YOU ARE NOT A LOSER! You are just having a bad day and everyone has them! Trust me I know! Hang in there honey and just relax with Kenna! I might have to make some of those brownies. I did make an angel food cake with pineapple and have been munching on that all day! ANyways take care and love ya!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2592 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 701

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review