All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Engaged...this is what my ring looks like (you'll have to go to a website though)
      #196626 - 07/17/05 07:07 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

http://www.shaneco.com/catalog/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=14322&PageLevelID=14&byo=Ring&fromPage=bridal

go to this website, and design the ring using a heart shaped diamond....i believe it's a 1 kt. i'm not sure what it is exactly....but it has no color, and it's an almost perfect cut.

I love the ring....i am getting him a ring too (because he's taken too! i'm looking for something for him, but i want it to be engraved on the inside of the ring with something like "mike and lyndsey forever" or something....where could i go to do that? and how much do you guys think it would cost....just curious i know that he paid a pretty penny for my ring!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Engaged...this is what my ring looks like (you'll have to go to a website though) new
      #196632 - 07/17/05 07:33 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Ring looks nice! I got my husband an engagement ring too... he actually had his before I had mine! I got him a celtic knot design though- it had cut-outs so it couldn't be engraved. If you want a basic band that can be engraved you can get one at any jewelry store. Men's rings are cheaper than women's, you can get a plain gold band for a couple of hundred dollars, or a silver ring for even less. Congrats!

Re: Engaged...this is what my ring looks like (you'll have to go to a website though) new
      #196658 - 07/18/05 04:48 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

nice ......

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#196660 - 07/18/05 05:29 AM
e_mcmaster

Reged: 01/16/05
Loc: Norman, Oklahoma

Congrats on getting engaged! When are you getting married? We have about 10 1/2 months left until our wedding... plenty of planning left to do!

As for the ring for your fiance, I would go to a reputable jewelery store and ask to see what they have. You can shop around or they should be able to give you books of ideas to look at.

Good luck!

--------------------
Elizabeth

all those years it wasn't IBS - it was celiac!
send me an email: liz@dopple.net

#196670 - 07/18/05 06:48 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Haha...this will make me feel dumb, but my hubby actually wore a $7 sterling silver ring while we were engaged, and you wouldn't believe how many people asked him when he got married and commented that they liked his ring. We used to laugh so hard about it....

Anwyays, your ring is gorgeous! Love that it is original. Congrats again!

--------------------
~Cara~

#196672 - 07/18/05 06:53 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations!

#196675 - 07/18/05 07:01 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

That's ok... Eric and I wore $0.25 rings from a gumball machine for a long time until we got our real rings... and people asked him when he got married too!

Congratulations!!! --nt-- new
      #196764 - 07/18/05 10:15 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

#196768 - 07/18/05 10:19 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

Congratulations and good luck with the planning!

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

#196775 - 07/18/05 10:29 AM
jonesgirl

Reged: 10/03/04
Loc: Ohio

What a beautiful ring, and how fun, to build your own!! I just had a blast, and I'm not even LOOKING for a ring... I designed a few of my own. How fun... Congratulations... you chose a beautiful ring, and I'm sure a fine man! ~K~

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2895 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 682

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review