All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Stephie!
      #193699 - 07/09/05 06:15 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

Tons of happy smiles for you to cheer you up!

Hey there girl~ how're you feeling?? Any better? I really hope so! I keep wishing for better luck for you, so you can just relax for a bit ...

I wanted to ask you, you're in the Vancouver area right? Will you be there in October? 'Cause bf and I are going to Whistler for a week at the end of October, and I want to go spend a day in Vancouver and a day in Victoria, and thought maybe we could get together? I've never been to Vancouver or Whistler, so I'm exited, but I also wanted to meet you too if we could! I think it would be fun!

What'cha think?

Take care of yourself, hon! Sending lots of hugs and good wishes!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Stephie! new
      #193909 - 07/10/05 06:27 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hey there!
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I have been in bed for a while, oy! My tooth is SO SORE and achy, I have been taking extra strength tylenol to try and sleep but during the day it just drives me nuts. At the worst moments, I want to get some plyers and just pull it right out!!
I dunno if it's the tylenol or something else, but my stomach is NOT happy.. thus the giving up and going to bed for the best part of this afternoon, oh dear!

Yep, I live in Vancouver! I can't think of any reason why I WOULDN'T be here at the end of October, my birthday is on the 22nd, so unless boyfriend whisks me off to romantic Hawaii or something (riiiiiiight Steph ) then I will be around!
I would love to get together, that sounds really great. The weather won't be the greatest in October, but we could totally show you around Vancouver or maybe take the ferry ride over to the island to Victoria and go around there. Adrian's never been to the island yet and although we are HOPING to get over there while the weather is good, all our plans thus far have been thwarted for some reason or the other so who knows? He might still not have made it across the water!!

I think you'll LOVE whistler. I love Vancouver, I think it's great but Whistler is like a totally different place. My aunt is a real estate agent in Whistler and you should see some of the properies she is selling for the millions of dollars, oooo-eeee.

Anyway, what are your travel dates? I will make sure that we mark it down, so that we are free to hang out for at least one of the days you are here.
Yay!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Stephie! new
      #194411 - 07/11/05 09:17 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

Well, I certainly can't blame you for taking it super-easy for a bit - you deserve it! I would be going absolutely out of my mind if my teeth were hurting that badly ... And I probably would yank them out I hope you'll get through it all without resorting to drastic measures

Much as I would like to get together with you, I hope that Adrian DOES whisk yuo off to Hawaii or another romantic tropic isle!! It would be totally great for both of you!! But in case you don't go, we are travelling October 23 - 30. Well, those are the days that we have the timeshare reserved, I'm not sure yet if we'll be there the whole time. I'd love to take the whole time, but b/f is kind of a home-body, so we'll see. I guess it depends on the rules of wherever it is we are going.

I'm really excited! I went to Victoria years and years ago and absolutely loved it!! I just adore visiting new places! And it'll be great to have another couple to get together with, to see the sights, as they say

Hope you got some good rest and are feeling at least a little bit better!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 230 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 329

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review