All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Baking and making babies!!!
      #191732 - 07/05/05 08:47 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Hi everyone! I have not been on the boards for a while...well I check them I just don't post much!

Anyhow, I'll be 37 wks on Thursday! So anytime now I could have my baby! I'm really excited. I go to my Doc on Thursday and he will check me. I was dialated to a 1+ and 60% effaced at 35 wks. So I'm sure I have made more progress in the last two wks! I really hope to go early!!!

So how is everyone else doing?

Anyone know how Rachel is?? How many wks is she now?

And I wonder if Jules has had her little boy yet!!!

Cara I read that your doing better and are pretty sure its a boy! How wonderful! I'm very glad the new meds are working for you! How many wks are you now?

Michele....sorry that your last cycle didn't work out! I'm thinking of you!! Big hugs to you!!!

Heather...are you still trying??? Hope your doing well also!

Angela...what about you? Your trying now too! Good luck!!!

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry!!

HUGS to all!!!! I'll update again after my appt on Thursday!!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Baking and making babies!!! new
      #191750 - 07/05/05 09:17 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Hey steph, nice to hear from you! I haven't heard from Jules in a while, I was wondering if she had her baby yet too! Heather is on vacation and is still trying, she got some new medication from her dr for an insulin problem and hopefully will be pregnant soon. Rachel moved last week so I'm not sure if her computer is hooked up yet or not, I think she is right around 19-20 weeks now!

I am on CD 11 and feeling pretty good fertility wise! I did femara this cycle instead of clomid and what a difference! I feel SO much better! I go in Friday am for an ultrasound to make sure my follicles are mature than I will give myself an hcg injection to make them release and should ovulate on Saturday. Will and I booked a bed and breakfast for the weekend on lake Huron so we are hoping the new medication and relaxing weekend will do the trick! I'm still on a bunch of other things for fertility but the only one that seems to make me ill now is the progesterone and I won't start that until about 2 days after I ovulate! Hopefully I will be posting that I'm pregnant in a few weeks! Keep your fingers crossed!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Baking and making babies!!! new
      #191812 - 07/05/05 10:41 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Wow! Steph congratulations - I have been peaking in and out lately - but for some reason I didn't know you were expecting!!!! Congrats!!!!

How are you feeling? Do you know what you're having?

I also didn't know Jules was expecting! How is she doing? Anyone know...I would love to know how she is!!!

My gosh, I gotta poke in here more often - I am getting out of the loop!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

StephS new
      #191841 - 07/05/05 11:41 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

It's good to hear from you! I'm glad your pregnancy is progressing well. I know you are gettting excited about the baby. Do you know whether you're having a boy or girl? Don't you already have a son and a daughter?

Whew! I'm finally back online... new
      #191872 - 07/05/05 12:29 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I haven't been on for almost 2 weeks now! I was going through withdrawal!!!

Wow Steph!! I was wondering how far you were! I can't believe you're just about there! How exciting! Keep us updated on your progress!! I can't wait to see pics of the little one!

As for me... well... we just got done moving. What a nightmare! DH had to go out of town for training purposes right in the middle of our move. It's so frustrating not being able to do much!! Everytime I tried lifting even something small and not heavy I would break out into a sweat and get cramps. Needless to say I was able to get the help of some of Eric's employees and we finished 2 hours before our deadline!

We did however, have an ultrasound done last week and the tech was hesitant to say for sure, but he thinks it looks as though we might have ourselves a little girl! All I have to say is, POOR ERIC!!! If this child of ours is anything like me, he's gonna be pulling his hair out! Hee hee!! Ah well! He's excited either way, and so am I! I hope she has little blonde curls!

Cara... I'm so so so so so glad that you're doing better!!! What a relief! I hope it continues to get better for you... hopefully before you know it, you'll be feeling more like yourself! Oh, and congrats on finding out that you're having a boy (probably). I'm excited for you!

Michele... I already told you once... but I'll say it again... Good luck this weekend! I'm so glad that this new stuff doesn't make you so upset!

Jules... Where are you?? Did you have you're baby yet?

Angela... are you trying?? I didn't know. How are things going in that department?

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Re: Whew! I'm finally back online... new
      #191875 - 07/05/05 12:38 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

A girl!! How cool! You didn't mention that before!! I'm so excited for you!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Whew! I'm finally back online... new
      #191936 - 07/05/05 03:07 PM
Lana_Marie

Congrats Rachel on the baby girl!!! I hope she has blonde curls too LOL - It's something about that that makes a mother's heart ache LOL

PS - I just checked out your profile - I can NOT believe you are 32! You look about 16 in your profile pic - that's why I was checking cause I thought - jeepers she looks awful young to be married. You look fantastic girl!

anyway - Hope you are feeling well.

--------------------
Lana_Marie

16??!! new
      #191942 - 07/05/05 03:13 PM
RachelT

Wow! That's the youngest I've heard yet!! Thanks for the compliment! Hee hee! I'm sure it will come in handy when I'm in my 50's and so on!

BTW... I'm not 32... I'm 33! I just had a birthday in June!

Thanks for the well wishes too. I can't wait to see her! 21 weeks, and 1 day, and counting...

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: 16??!! new
      #191944 - 07/05/05 03:14 PM
Lana_Marie

LOL - Sorry - I hope I didn't offend you - just truly you look so young - in an innocent teenager way if that makes sense!

How have you been feeling then Rachel? Did you get the morning sickness monster??

--------------------
Lana_Marie

Re: 16??!! new
      #191947 - 07/05/05 03:19 PM
RachelT

Oh no... no offense taken! I get it all the time! I actually found it funny that you thought I was 16!

Oh yeah! I had ms for 15 weeks... morning, noon & night! Now I'm feeling fantastic! I'm not too thrilled about some of the places she's been kicking me (ie. my rectum ), but other than that, good. Ah the joys of having a living being growing in your belly! It truly is a miracle!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Edited by RachelT (07/05/05 03:19 PM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 881 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 37861

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review