All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
OH MY, Cara new
      #189077 - 06/25/05 08:51 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hi Cara,

I just read your post and I am so sorry that you are having such a tough time. I certainly can relate to the morning sickness.... even though it was a very long time ago I remember existing on crackers and water for a few weeks. Don't know if this would help but can you take Pepto Bismol?

I really do think cutting out the fat will help a lot.

I know you are going to be a terrific mommy......just hang in there a couple more days till you can see the doc....and I hope it's nothing more than morning sickness and in that case you should be feeling better very soon.

Good luck and hugs
Barbie

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hi Cara new
      #189089 - 06/25/05 10:22 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

I am so glad you made it through yesterday without throwing up. Its terrible to be nauseous though - I can relate to that thanks to IBS - nausea is like my major symptom. YUCK. Keep to as low a fat diet as you can and if you are having dairy products make them fat free. Its not going to hurt you. I really am thinking about you a lot and you can always email me if you want support - dalia_yael@hotmail.com

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Re: Alicia... new
      #189130 - 06/25/05 02:52 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Oh, yeah. I forgot that you guys have to pay for your emergency visits. We don't have to. Sorry about that. Let's hope you get through the rest of the weekend OK and the Doc can give you an alternate med. There has to be SOMETHING! I refuse to believe that there is only ONE med that they can give you!
Hugs, Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Oh my, you poor thing! new
      #189177 - 06/26/05 06:25 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Cara,
You poor girl! My heart just goes out to you. Everybody has been there with something that just seems endless, but eventually, it really does end. Your agony really is going to end.

I just hate to think of you with such severe MS. I'm very curious about what your doctor will have to say. It looks like you've got some great advice on the boards!

I saw on another post where StephS suggested phenergran. When my daughter was pregnant, she was on it and it helped her tremendously. She was also having migraines while she was pg and phenergran was the only thing they could give her, but it worked. It also made her very sleepy and she was able to get some rest. It comes in pills or suppositories. She tried the suppositories one time, but she hated them and did the pills after that.

I'm hoping and praying that you will soon get the help you need. Hang in there as best you can and keep going. Relief is in sight and you're on the right track with a new doctor.
Terri

Re: CARA!!! (gosh, I hope you start to feel better soon!) new
      #189183 - 06/26/05 06:41 AM
Kristin940

Reged: 05/04/05
Loc: Massachusetts

Cara,
what you are going through sounds so horrible and so emotionally/physically draining. I hope you get some answers from your doctor tomorrow, and some clarity on how to remedy these horrible symptoms. I admire you for maintaining such a positive attitude and staying strong. Feeling crummy like that every day would make it extremely difficult to feel good about anything!

I hope you are doing okay, and best of luck tomorrow with thte doctor!

tAke care of yourself!
Kristen

Kristen new
      #189187 - 06/26/05 06:55 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Thank you! That was a very sweet post I don't think I've ever talked to you on the boards before - so HI!

Anyways I really appreciate it, and I really hope I get some help tommorrow too.

ONE more night...

--------------------
~Cara~

Hi, Terri new
      #189190 - 06/26/05 07:42 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

We haven't heard from you much lately. How are you? And your family?

Cara, read enough to know... new
      #189229 - 06/26/05 10:15 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

you are struggling with vomitting and Constipation and not being able to get into the docs. The thread is too long to read through entirely (I'm lazy today!)

Just wanted to say I hope you have your air on! And that things get easier for you soon. You'll have stories to tell this little one when he/she is a teenager and causing you grief...about how much you went through just to bring them into this world. Boy, I hated it whan my mom did/does that! She still does!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Cara!! new
      #189304 - 06/26/05 06:33 PM
Kristin940

Reged: 05/04/05
Loc: Massachusetts

Hi Cara-
Thanks for your reply, but stop spending time posting to us and "thanking everyone" and take care of you!!! I hope today was a better day for you, and I really hope you get some answers tomorrow!!!!!!!

Take care,
Kristen

lol :) new
      #189386 - 06/27/05 05:48 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

My hubby always gets mad at me for thanking people over and over again...and he gets really mad when I say "I'm sorry" for everything!

I hope this appointment goes well....if it gets cancelled I'll die!!!!!

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4439 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20294

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review