All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: Bug Hugs Honey! new
      #188935 - 06/24/05 12:55 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

That sucks! Just keep telling yourself though that this dr is finally going to actually help you. I know its hard waiting, especially when you thought you were getting it taken care of today. I wish I lived closer, I'd come hold your hair while you puked and rub your back for you!!

Hang in there sweetie, I know its so hard right now but once you hold your baby for the first time, you'll forget all about this puking! Lots of love and hugs! Call me if you want to chat or just gripe!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Opps BIG hugs not BUG hugs!!-nt new
      #188937 - 06/24/05 12:56 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Could SOMETHING go right for a change?? new
      #188938 - 06/24/05 12:58 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

awww Cara I'm so sorry!!!

Hopefully on monday they'll fix you up real good, and I'll cross my fingers for no morning sickness this weekend.

did you make it back to the drugstore?

--------------------

Bless your heart! new
      #188945 - 06/24/05 02:11 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Ahhhh, Cara. My heart goes out to you. I know how disappointed you are. I couldn't wait for you to see thedoctor too! You were so close to seeing him and getting some help.

Dang it! Why does it have to be Friday? If it were any week day except Friday you could see the doctor tomorrow! I know waiting for Monday to come will seem like an eternity to you.

I agree with the others. If the vomiting gets really bad this weekend and you don't feel like you can wait until Monday, I'd just go to the emergency room and have them page him! You don't want to jeapordize the baby's health!

And you've got to keep something down. Are you not even keeping liquids down? I'm worried about you getting dehydrated.

Hopefully, you won't throw up tonight. I will pray for you.

Big hugs ((((())))))

Re: CARA!!! new
      #188955 - 06/24/05 02:43 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I am soooo sorry for all you are going through Cara *hugs*

I hope the doc is better for you next time...and that you feel ok tonight.

Sending you lots of love...and a quick e-mail! *hugs* Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Could SOMETHING go right for a change?? new
      #188965 - 06/24/05 04:25 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Oh NOOOO I am soooo sorry. Oh hell! I agree with the advice to go to the ER if you can't take it anymore. I am so sorry Cara. Stick to zero fat and see if it helps for now :-(. Praying for you!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Thanks everyone.... new
      #189057 - 06/25/05 05:43 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I'm hanging in there. I didn't throw up last night, but was very nausous. I am eating very little fat now, so I'm really hoping that's going to help me. I'm going back to the IBS diet, but I'm going to keep dairy products in my diet for now because this baby needs a lot of calcium right now.

BL - I am keeping food and liquids down all throughout the day...but I'm not keeping anything down after about 5:30 at night. Not even gatorade. I really am starting to believe that this is my pancreas, not MS....but I guess who knows.

2 more nights and then I can see the doctor. I've kind of lost a little hope anyways because on the phone the nurse said there's nothing else they can give me. So I've been researching as much as I can about pancreatitis and gallbladder removal and all. Seems like you can always help yourself better than the doctors can help you these days.

What's the difference between God and doctors?

God doesn't think he's a doctor. :P

Thank you all for helping me!!! I really pray this will be over soon. It is not fun.

<<BIG Hugs>>

--------------------
~Cara~

Alicia... new
      #189059 - 06/25/05 05:53 AM
Cara4503

You're so sweet!

My hubby will be working all weekend of course....he has been going in at 4:00. They try and do their concrete pours that early in the morning because it's getting up to 96 degrees here lately by mid-morning. So he's exhausted

I am working - part time though. And they know how sick I've been so they are really helping me out on hours. My boss is pregnant and due 4 days after me, so she has a lot of sympathy.

I can't go to the ER anymore, it's too expensive. Plus, both times I went before I had my gallbladder out the doctors said it was definately NOT my gallbladder and probably just reflux. Those ER doctors are MORONS. It was my gallbladder, and it was so full of stones that I was passing more than one a day. Anyways, everytime we go it ends up costing us around $500 for nothing, and we really don't have the money right now. I can't keep track of anymore payment plans!

Thanks so much for being so caring! I will always remember how nice you've been to me this whole time!

--------------------
~Cara~

Bug hugs :) I don't like bugs Michele!!! :) -nt- new
      #189060 - 06/25/05 05:54 AM
Cara4503

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Thanks everyone.... new
      #189065 - 06/25/05 06:50 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Cara, good for you for doing all the research you can before you see the doctor.

And I love the God/doctor quote. Too funny!

Glad you didn't throw up last night. Hang in there!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4571 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20294

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review