All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
BTW Alicia.... new
      #187771 - 06/21/05 09:12 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I'm never offended by jokes like that! I'm very sarcastic and I was thinking the same thing myself!

I've spent much more time with my head in the toilet than my butt. LOL.

--------------------
~Cara~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: The nurse just called me... new
      #187784 - 06/21/05 09:38 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Wow I am sorry she wasn't more supportive and helpful...is there anyone else you can ask?
Medicine is very unclear about how C can effect the whole body - some Drs think its fine to walk around with weeks of poo in your bum - having suffered for years with terrible C I KNOW it has waaaay more effects then double blind studies etc, give credit for. I would get myself some anal suppositories Cara (as long as they are safe for pregnancy..they must be?) and whip out the poo. It will be such a relief for your system.
Sending hugs XXX

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Cara!!!! new
      #187785 - 06/21/05 09:43 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Hey girl...I'm so sorry your this sick! I know how you feel. YES I did throw up that much and that hard! It's normal.....as far as MS goes!!! It does not seem like it would be normal, but some women....like us get it really bad! I remember throwing up so hard that I felt like my eyeballs were going to pop!! My Aunt actually broke blood vesels in her eyes throwing up so hard.

I have felt as though I would pass out to from throwing up so hard. Just make sure your drinking a lot all day and then try to at night when your throwing up. I know thats the last thing you want to do is drink when your sick, but it will help....I didn't throw up as hard when I had fluids in me.

You could as for them to give you phenergan as well as the zofran. That will help.

How many wks are you now?? I know by 18-20 wks the vomiting was still there, but not as bad!

As for the C it totally comes with being PG. IT sucks....but not much you can do about it!!! Hang in there!

HUGS!!!!

--------------------

Cara new
      #187806 - 06/21/05 10:17 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

So sorry to hear that you are feeling so rotton. I can't offer much help because I really only had MS for about 4 weeks with my son. Just keep remembering that the result will be wonderful. It's so hard to do that though when you feel like crap. Hang in there sweetie!

Re: The nurse just called me... new
      #187823 - 06/21/05 10:55 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm so sorry, I was hoping they would do something for you NOW!!! Try to take it REALLY easy during the day to see if it helps with the ms at night. Have Justin pick up some oranges and glycerin suppositories!! Feel better sweetie! Hugs and kisses!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Bump for Cara....I don't know if you saw this...it may have been lost!!! NT new
      #189136 - 06/25/05 03:41 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

--------------------

Thank you Steph! new
      #189139 - 06/25/05 04:04 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I didn't see that post! And I'm really glad I just did because I'm going to ask about the phenergan on Monday. Is it just another pill or something? Did you take it? My nurse said there was nothing else she could give me, so I'll be happy to suggest something for her now!

I know this is awful, but it's nice to hear that I'm not the only one that pukes that hard!

How are YOU doing??? You're about to pop aren't you?? I've been thinking about that! I'm so excited for you.

My next door neighbor just went to the hospital to be induced! I'm so jealous that I'm not there yet! I'm just SO excited to have a baby.

Good luck to you Steph, I'm sure you're busy and don't have much time to get online that much now! Thanks for your post, I'm so sorry I missed it! Thanks for bumping it.

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2592 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7000

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review