All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Alicia new
      #187469 - 06/20/05 12:15 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I was just sure both of my babies were girls--- and I had 2 boys! Ha!

When my second one was born and the doctor said, "It's a boy!," I said, "HUH?" I grew up in a family of all girls, so I guess I never imagined myself with boys. Now I can't imagine having girls.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Ha! Just goes to show! -nt- new
      #187471 - 06/20/05 12:17 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Re: Cara honey... new
      #187472 - 06/20/05 12:19 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

You poor thing! I can't believe you are still throwing up! My sister did this with her first pregnancy, and yes, she forgot all about her bad experience and had another baby later!!!

Are you gaining weight? You've got to keep something down! I'm glad that you have changed doctors. I don't think the other one was the right one for you. Maybe this new doctor (or nurse) will be able to help you.

MICHELE new
      #187474 - 06/20/05 12:20 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I cannot take this anymore! THIS is why I don't want to complain about being sick - because of wonderful woman like YOU who is having so many problems right now TTC!!!

I just wish I was closer to support you, at least to listen to you and try to help you through this. I know there's nothing that can be said to make you feel better, but you need people close by to just help you and listen. Are there any support groups you can try?? Have you looked anymore into churches? When you feel you have no one to turn to, God is listening...I don't mean to push any beliefs on you, but it just can really help to pray. Just ask Him for help!! He is always there when you think no one else is.
I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm really glad on the other hand that there IS an alternitive drug that might help next month.

<<<BIG HUGS>>> I hope you're ok. I want to call you right now but Justin has my phone today! Hopefully I will talk to you soon. Take care ok???

--------------------
~Cara~

Hi BL! new
      #187476 - 06/20/05 12:22 PM
Cara4503

Yeah I'm gaining weight - don't seem to have that problem!! Haha. I gained 6 pounds the first trimester...probably another 2 or 3 since that last appointment actually. I eat so much during the day...it's just the night that I can't take anything. Plus I'm SOO constipated it's crazy! I'm NEVER C, so it's very uncomfortable.

I'm really hoping this new doctor will help. I've heard really good things about him!

Thanks!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Cara honey... new
      #187478 - 06/20/05 12:26 PM
Cara4503

I didn't talk to them about my current problems yet...I will on Monday in person, unless it gets worse before then!

I'm really glad I switched, I feel so much better today after doing that. I just got home from signing the records release form. They asked which doctor I had a problem with and I told them his name and parts of what he said. So I feel better!!

I have tried everything for the C....heck, I just drank prune juice, and it was DISGUSTING! Talk about making me want to puke. I had to plug my nose and chug water after each gulp. Nothing yet....just pain.

How are you feeling?? Better now?? Are you finding out boy or girl??? Did you already?!?!?! I'll be very jealous!!!!!!!!

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks Sinead! new
      #187479 - 06/20/05 12:29 PM
Cara4503

I'm sure I'll feel the same way after the baby comes! I just pray it's a healthy baby.

I hope I feel better soon too! We have tickets to a Kenny Chesney concert next Thursday night and I'm so worried I won't be able to go! Those were NOT CHEAP tickets. :P

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Oh sweetheart! new
      #187485 - 06/20/05 12:39 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks girls. I looked on line for the procedure code for the IUI and my insurance said NO!!! I'll double check with the RE's biller tomorrow but I doubt I'll be able to do the iui next month. I'm sure we will give it a few more months before spending the money on that. I think part of it is that the clomid dries up my cervical mucus (sorry, way too much info, I know!) and we know the sperm need that in order to survive. The Femara isn't supposed to do that so hopefully just switching drugs will help.

Cara, we haven't decided on any churches yet but I'm still thinking about it. Wills dad gave me a book called How to Find God, Living Water. I haven't read it yet as I just got it this weekend but I'm going to. I wished you lived closer too!!! Its ok to voice how sick you are because of the pregnancy because you are HAPPY about it and EXCITED about it! I hope you start to feel better soon and I can't wait to hear what you are having!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Cara, hows it going? nt new
      #187658 - 06/20/05 07:20 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Oh Cara! So sorry you are having the sickness so bad! I have really no advice since I maily had nightime (after 7pm) sickness that didn't last long
I said the same thing about my second one. He gave me so much trouble. Gestational diabetes, terrible stretching pains and some other stuff and I kept saying this has to be a girl! Only a girl would put up such a fuss in my belly! Turned out to be another boy so my theory was wrong So I can so relate when you said "whatever the sex it it's getting a spankin" kiddingly. I can't wait to find out what the sex is. I hope that it's in position to see it. Sometimes you can't. But with your other medical issues, I'm sure you will have lots of ultrasounds!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Thanks Lisa.... new
      #187685 - 06/21/05 05:47 AM
Cara4503

I hope the baby is situated right too for that sonogram...I would be so upset if I couldn't find out that day!

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1541 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7112

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review