All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
oh no.. is it so bad that you aren't gonna have anymore kids?!? -nt- new
      #187407 - 06/20/05 08:12 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: oh no.. is it so bad that you aren't gonna have anymore kids?!? -nt- new
      #187422 - 06/20/05 09:17 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I can't say that yet....if this goes away soon then I'm sure I'll have more kids! And from what I've heard..you forget all about this sick part when the baby comes. I know it'll all be worth it in the end, and I love kids so much - I originally wanted 5 or so!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Cara honey... new
      #187423 - 06/20/05 09:20 AM
Cara4503

Thanks Rachel....I tried calling my doc this morning, they put me on hold for 13 minutes before I hung up. Then I tried calling back and their lines were BUSY for 20 minutes!!!!!! That is ridiculous...what if it had been an emergency???

SO - I DID IT! I switched doctors I see a new nurse practitioner on Monday. I can't wait. I just didn't like that doctor or his staff. Hopefully I will be much more comfortable with this new guy.

I will try the graham crackers by my bed tonight!! Thanks for caring

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: YAY!! new
      #187424 - 06/20/05 09:22 AM
Cara4503

I'm going to the store to get those graham crackers right now! And some prune juice - LOL. Is it nasty?? I've never tried it....but I'm dying here.

I can't wait to find out either. I'm going to go nuts these next few weeks!!!

When can you start testing now?!?!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Cara honey... new
      #187426 - 06/20/05 09:29 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I'm so glad you found someone else to go to!!!! Did you talk to anyone there about your current problems though?? Maybe the nurse could at least give you some general advice! I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Btw... Maybe it's just my body, but I've noticed that during those times when there's a BIG change in hormones, I've been more C than most other times during my pregnancy. It's usually lasted about a week for me, and then it gets better. Increasing my fruit intake has really helped me out with it.

I hope you feel better soon!! Please keep us updated on how it goes!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

me too... new
      #187430 - 06/20/05 09:40 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I've always wanted five kids..

haha we're nuts. I dunno if it will actually ever happen, but it was always what I wanted.

--------------------

#187435 - 06/20/05 09:55 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Can't do prune juice, too yucky to get down for me! Give it a try though, I've heard it works! also, try eating a couple of oranges! For some reason, oranges give me D a lot of the time! Better to get it out!

I have taken three tests and all negative. I did a blood test this am and they will call me in a few hours but I'm not holding my breath. Thats why I haven't been around here too much, too depressed. I have never cried so much in my life before! These hormones I'm on are awful. I'm going to talk to the Re next week about other alternatives. I can't take much more of this. My eyes are permanetly red and swellon!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#187444 - 06/20/05 10:52 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Well, I just talked to the nurse at the RE's office and its offical, not pregnant but the nurse asked the dr about the newer drug femera and she said she didn't have a problem with me trying it. It works in the same way as clomid but isn't supposed to have the "mental" side effects that clomid does. We are also going to do iui next month as long as my insurance covers it which I think they will. I'll check with them for sure tomorrow. I have an appt with the Re on Thursday, as long as I've started my period by then and will get all the details then.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

my friend... new
      #187462 - 06/20/05 11:51 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

was sick constantly throughout her pregnancy, I have never seen anyone so ill, all the time, it was morning noon and night sickness. She lost 8lbs in her first three months of pregnancy! But she has a fabulous healthy baby boy now and there is no way that anything will stop her giving him a brother or sister.

Supermommies get through all this for the sake of the babies in their tummies.

Hope you feel better soon Cara!

--------------------
S.

Oh sweetheart! new
      #187466 - 06/20/05 12:09 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I'm so sorry! I know there's nothing I can do for you, but I want you to know that I'm here! Big hugs!! Hopefully this next time, with the new medication, it will be easier on you.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1590 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7117

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review