All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Going out of town!
      #187123 - 06/18/05 07:35 AM

Unregistered

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been around much lately - who would have thought that I could be so busy during summer vacation! Too much working.

Well I'm leaving tomorrow to go on a trip with my family up to Boston (hopefully get to see Ashley - aka Spicey) for a week and we're making some quick stops in Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. I'm excited since those are all places I've never been. Hopefully the tummy will behave and the weather will be a little cooler than it is here!

Hope everyone has a good week. I'll be back next Monday. I may have a chance to check in but who knows. Gotta get to the packing now since I've been procrastinating. Take care everyone!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Going out of town! new
      #187124 - 06/18/05 07:37 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

Hey Brit!

Have fun.. those places are beautiful..

make sure you call when you're in boston!

--------------------

Have a fab time... new
      #187135 - 06/18/05 10:20 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Take lots of photos and enjoy it...try not to worry about tummy too much just eat safe(maybe with a few sneaky treats here and there) cant wait to hear all about it when you get back!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Going out of town! new
      #187177 - 06/18/05 04:39 PM

Unregistered

Yay thanks! I'm excited. This is going to be my year of the east coast because when we were in NYC at Thanksgiving we went to Connecticut for awhile (which I love love love) and to New Jersey. Then THIS trip I'll be hitting up 4 more states I've never been to. THEN mid July my best pal and I are taking a road trip to D.C. so we'll be stopping and seeing all sorts of things I want to like Savannah, Charleston, Richmond, Williamsburg and all that good stuff.

I'm realizing how quickly this summer is going though and it's kinda sad! Oh well, at least I'm making the most of it.

And I'll definitely be giving you a call - I have a little gift from Florida for you .

Re: Have a fab time... new
      #187178 - 06/18/05 04:41 PM

Unregistered

Thanks Nat!

I'll definitely be taking tons of pictures so I'll be sure to post some of them.

How are things with you now? I think I saw your update earlier in the week but I don't remember. You better make it to Peru!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 253 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1450

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review