All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Re:Beaglelover new
      #18937 - 08/28/03 07:10 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

It makes me sad to see what all has happened at Baylor recently. It is unbelievable to me that the FORMER basketball coach did what all he did. They should have never hired him. He had been in trouble at another school. Unfortunately, now when I tell people that I graduated from Baylor, that is what they think of. It is a wonderful university, and I hope this doesn't tarnish its reputation too much. That would be a shame. Sic 'em Bears!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Spot the Not ((GAME))-Torbetta new
      #18968 - 08/29/03 06:34 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

You are all wrong. Number 2 is the not.

1. I did go to Grenada in 1991, on a mission trip for three week. The sunsets were beautiful. You could see the ocean from where we stayed and we went to the beach almost every afternoon we had time off.

2. My mom and dad DID get married in Japan when my dad was stationed there in the Navy. They lived there one year and just celebrated their 33 annaversary Aug 20th. I am 27, so you do the math.

3. Ok here is the story. My sister and my husband "dated" in junior high. That is if you want to call it dating. The truth is we were kind of friends for a while and I did ask him to the prom. One month later my sister "set us up" in her wedding. We were paired off and that is what kind of started things off. Although he was hanging out with this other girl later at the reception but that is another story that I just remembered. I am going to have to speak to him about that. Anyways we started dating 2 months later and the rest is history.

Re:Beaglelover new
      #18969 - 08/29/03 06:36 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

I looked into go to Trinty College. I decided to stay around here. Good thing because I wouldn't have married my husband and I wouldn't have these adorable daughters.

Re:Torbetta new
      #19010 - 08/29/03 12:08 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

It was a good decision to not attend Trinity. I left because the education was awful and for being a private christian school there were a lot of trouble makers there. Although I had awesome friends and great times in Chicago, unfortunately the education was disappointing.
Besides I would have never met my husband and have three handsome boys.

Re:Torbetta new
      #19076 - 08/29/03 09:47 PM
TessLouise

Reged: 01/21/03
Loc: Nashville, TN

Oh, that's too funny! If this is the same school, my two cousins (siblings) both attended/attend Trinity International University outside Chicago, and my uncle got hired a few years ago as an elementary ed(?) professor there. I don't know anything about the school, though, because we're not close to that side of the family....

Re:Tess new
      #19086 - 08/30/03 05:46 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

It is the same school and they change their name. I attended the school in the late 80's, so hopefully it is a better school now.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 546 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11191

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review