All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Re: Spot the Not - MICHELLE (ecmmbm) new
      #18831 - 08/28/03 08:00 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

My gosh this time change puts me a little behind on everyones morning posts....

I would have never guessed that as your NOT Michelle. I have to agree you fooled me too and not think you would draw blood on anyone.

NOTE TO SELF: Don't P/O Michelle LOL

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Torbetta, I apologize....... new
      #18843 - 08/28/03 09:27 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

I thought you were an English major and I thought you mentioned something about writing. You threw me off. You and Michelle both threw me off.

Re: Spot the Not ((GAME))-Torbetta new
      #18848 - 08/28/03 09:44 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Ok here we go. I had to ask my husband to help.

1. Spent three weeks on the Island of Grenada. Watching sunsets and swimming in the ocean.

2. I was born in Japan when my father was stationed there in the navy.

3. My sister set me up with her ex-boyfriend and I married him.

#18851 - 08/28/03 09:50 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

All of these are interesting...but I choosseeeeeee hmmmmm #3. Because I don't think sister exactly share everything that well LOL

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Re: Spot the Not ((GAME)) new
      #18855 - 08/28/03 10:27 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

Number 2 is my not. Yeah for Lana for guessing right! Now do I have some explaining to do BL?
I ran track in high school and the 300 meter hurdles was my best event. I got the nick name "Polar Chicken". Believe it or not I'm only 5'4" and barely weighed 100 pounds is high school.
I grew up in a Legalistic Baptist home, so when I got to college I was just a wee little wild. My friends and I decided to get even with a few guys and we colored maxi pads red and put them on their cars. The worst part of the story was I was attending a small Christian College and we thought is would be funny to put pads on the stop going into the school. We never got caught, but I did have enough sense to stay from the trouble makers.

#18856 - 08/28/03 10:28 AM
BarbaraS

Number 3 can not be right. No sister would set her up on blind date with an Ex.

Barbara, shame on you, new
      #18892 - 08/28/03 01:25 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

for putting all those maxi pads all over the Christian campus! What a sight that must have been. (I went to the world's largest Baptist university, Baylor; where did you go?) I want to know where you got that idea. Maxi pads---colored ones---on cars??? I told you my husband and I directed a men's dorm at Baylor and those guys did some crazy things, but maxi pads?
And I'm so impressed that you hold the high school record for hurdles, especially as little as you are. How did you reach over them? Just kidding! You must really be proud of that. I am so uncoordinated. I can't walk up steps without tripping, so I am r-e-a-l-l-y impressed. You must be proud of that. Now you can chase your boys around.

So Michelle, you are new
      #18894 - 08/28/03 01:35 PM
BL

a singer. I can see you singing. Especially in church. At least that was before I knew you punched another woman in the face and bloodied her shirt. That must have been an awesome experience singing to that many people. I lip-sing hymns in church so that the guy next to me won't know what an awful singer I am.
Wow! i'm impressed. All these people with great talents. Me, I can't sing, play volleyball, serve as a security guard, or jump hurdles. Oh wait, I could color some maxi pads and place them on cars. Maybe I could start a fad with the teenagers in my neighborhood. The MAXI PAD COORDINATOR. Yeah, that's what I could be! Thanks for the idea, Barbara.

#18895 - 08/28/03 01:37 PM
BL

I say your NOT is #1, just because I think the other two sound like you.

Re:Beaglelover new
      #18929 - 08/28/03 06:48 PM
BarbaraS

Yes, shame on me and my friends. I attended Trinity College in Deerfield, IL for three semesters. My friends and I did a lot of crazy stuff, but the guys got even, although they don't know we did the maxi pad thing. Personally speaking of myself - I led a very shelter life and so without my parents controlling me I wanted to do all the silly things my friends got to do in high school. It was a blast to TP cars and we even froze a guy's underwear once in his dorm freezer. I just wanted to have fun without the drinking like most College kids do. At a Christian school people get kicked out for drinking.
You attended the famous Baylor University in Texas. What do you think about the awful events occuring at the school? That can not make you happy.
My husband wonders how I ran hurdles too, because I am a clutz and short. My oldest son is a clutz too and my husband says, "At least running into walls doesn't come from my side of the family". HaHa
I like to post some more tonight, but a thunderstrom is rolling in and I need to get off the computer.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1305 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11191

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review