All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Makin' Babies Updates?!?!
      #183907 - 06/06/05 08:48 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Can everyone give an update? We haven't had a thread in awhile!

Michele how are you feeling sweetie?? I hope it's not as bad this time around....you have been through way too much!

Steph and Jules - how are you???? Getting excited? I am!! Steph I can't wait to find out what you have!

Rach how are you feeling? Good I hope!

Angela are you still trying?
Heather how about you?

Well I'm 12 weeks today. I thought MS was supposed to get better by now!! LOL. Last night was awful. Emeril pooped in our room and started eating it - so yeah, it made me sick...I threw up so many times that my throat got irritated and I was spitting up blood! Gross, I know. Just a BAD night. I am much sicker at night than I am in the mornings. I usually feel fine during the days, so that's nice.

I find out in 5.5 weeks if it's a boy or girl - can't wait!

Hope all you girls are doing well - give me updates now!

--------------------
~Cara~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Makin' Babies Updates?!?! new
      #183915 - 06/06/05 09:10 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Hey Cara!! So sorry you had a rough night, ick! I hope you are feeling better today! I can't believe you are 12 weeks already!!!!! Wow!!! I can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl, I think its a girl!

I'm doing ok. I just posted a big thing about where I'm at. Hoping it works out this month but I'm bothered by some mid cycle spotting so we will see.

I've got kinda a free day today. I was up early at the RE's office and then drove the 30 minutes to work to find out we didn't have any power at my office! The electric company said the whole town was out and it wouldn't be back on until at least 4pm. The phones, nothing works when the power is out and everything else had already closed up, so I closed up to and went home! I'm using hubby's computer and having a hard time so I'm not sure if I'll be back on line today or not! I think I'll go up and take a nap and wait for hubby to get home so we can get busy making a baby!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#183928 - 06/06/05 10:11 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

This thread always makes me feel a little sad. I miss being pregnant. Have I said that before? The thought of this part of my life being done is a little depressing. Okay, I'll stop with my confession.

Cara- I just wanted to say congratulations on making it through the 1st trimester. Does it feel like it flew by? My morning sickness with the older girls subsided around 15 weeks. At 12 weeks it was the worst. I was hardly sick with Zoe and I think it might be because of the time of year. I may never get to test that theory though.

Michele- good luck.You have to be tired of living life with the continual 2ww. I hope this is the last one, for a while anyways .

#183929 - 06/06/05 10:18 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Hey I haven't written on here in ages but wanted to wish you a huge congrats Cara on your pregnancy and to tell you how much I admire you! I am terrified of throwing up which is the main reason I don't want to get pregnant! I want your pearls of wisdom and humour of how you deal with it!! Is it not awful to throw up every night????? Please inspire me to get over this and have a baby! Is it like tummy bug /food poisoning puking or is it a different style?! You are sooooo inspiring to me!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#183931 - 06/06/05 10:26 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Hey hon! I'm doing ok... just trying to make it through a 90 degree day today.

I've actually been pretty lethargic over the last couple of days, but I think that's because I'm going through another big hormonal change. I'm 17 weeks today and around this time there's an increase in estrogen. I know it sounds goofy that I would notice something like this, but everytime I've had a big change I've experienced the same thing... decrease in appetite, being tired, and being overly sensitive.

Wow! 12 weeks for you already! Doesn't it feel good to finally get past that first tri???? That's too bad about what happened last night... I would have had the same response too though... YUCK!!!! Even at this stage!

I think my ms finally went away around 14-15 weeks too. According to my doctor, it's very common and normal for it to get worse between 10 & 14 weeks, and of course, I experienced it too. Just take really good care of yourself, and get lots of rest.

Michele... good luck with everything this time around! I'm gonna say some prayers for you. I'm really hoping this will be your lucky month!!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#183965 - 06/06/05 12:12 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Cara-
Yes we are still trying! Hopefully this relaxing summer vacation will get baby #2 on its way. I am glad things are going a bit better for you! Take care of yourself and rest! See ya!

Angela new
      #184060 - 06/06/05 04:04 PM
Cara4503

Have a great summer break! And good luck trying for that second baby I hope it happens soon!

--------------------
~Cara~

Rachel new
      #184061 - 06/06/05 04:05 PM
Cara4503

These weeks are flying by aren't they?? I can't believe I'm 12 weeks already too. My waist has definately started to 'thicken' :P I actually bought some maternity capris the other day because I can't fit into my jeans or shorts!

It doesn't feel good to be out of the 1st trimester YET, because I'm still sick, but hopefully soon!

--------------------
~Cara~

Dalia new
      #184066 - 06/06/05 04:14 PM
Cara4503

You're so cute and sweet!

I am one of those people who used to be DEATHLY afraid of throwing up. I have anxiety attacks when someone around me has the flu. It's awful.
With this pregnancy, I have just felt nausous at night only. It's not like the flu because you don't have body aches or a fever. (Well, from about week 6-8 I felt like I had a fever every night - but an ice pack did wonders).

The bad part about this for me is that I don't feel that nausea relief after I throw up. Usually when you're sick, you throw up and feel a little better...I just have to wait until I fall asleep. I just take it day by day! Some nights are much better than others. My mom said she was like this her entire pregnancies, so I'm a little worried about that!

I don't throw up every night - last night was just bad because Emeril pooped in our room. Usually I throw up when I brush my teeth and that's about it. LOL. My teeth are going to fall out!

Yesterday Justin and I were in bed watching tv, and I had a bucket by me, and I said, 'Justin will it gross you out if I throw...' and before I could finish I was puking my guts out! He's a good sport, holding my hair and encouraging me I always remind him that he did this to me. Ha.

Anyways, I'm going off on a tangent now! I guess this sickness isn't so bad because I keep thinking of the outcome. These days will be a blur when that little angel is here. I cry just thinking about it! It's just an emotional ride, and with a supportive husband, you'll be just fine! Besides, a lot of woman never throw up! Ask your mom if she did, because a lot of that is hereditary!

Are you thinking of getting pregnant soon??

--------------------
~Cara~

Heidi new
      #184067 - 06/06/05 04:17 PM
Cara4503

Have another baby!! LOL Are you sure you're done?

Yeah this first trimester did fly by....after about week 8. Although I guess technically I still have one more week in the 1st trimester since they say 13 weeks.
This is definately the worst my MS has been so far. I'm glad you said yours was the worst at week 12 because I thought I was going to be sick for awhile still at this rate. I don't know if I can handle 3 more weeks, but I'll give it a go of course. Not like I have a choice!

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 855 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3684

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review