All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Makin' Babies Updates?!?!
      #183907 - 06/06/05 08:48 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Can everyone give an update? We haven't had a thread in awhile!

Michele how are you feeling sweetie?? I hope it's not as bad this time around....you have been through way too much!

Steph and Jules - how are you???? Getting excited? I am!! Steph I can't wait to find out what you have!

Rach how are you feeling? Good I hope!

Angela are you still trying?
Heather how about you?

Well I'm 12 weeks today. I thought MS was supposed to get better by now!! LOL. Last night was awful. Emeril pooped in our room and started eating it - so yeah, it made me sick...I threw up so many times that my throat got irritated and I was spitting up blood! Gross, I know. Just a BAD night. I am much sicker at night than I am in the mornings. I usually feel fine during the days, so that's nice.

I find out in 5.5 weeks if it's a boy or girl - can't wait!

Hope all you girls are doing well - give me updates now!

--------------------
~Cara~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Makin' Babies Updates?!?! new
      #183915 - 06/06/05 09:10 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Hey Cara!! So sorry you had a rough night, ick! I hope you are feeling better today! I can't believe you are 12 weeks already!!!!! Wow!!! I can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl, I think its a girl!

I'm doing ok. I just posted a big thing about where I'm at. Hoping it works out this month but I'm bothered by some mid cycle spotting so we will see.

I've got kinda a free day today. I was up early at the RE's office and then drove the 30 minutes to work to find out we didn't have any power at my office! The electric company said the whole town was out and it wouldn't be back on until at least 4pm. The phones, nothing works when the power is out and everything else had already closed up, so I closed up to and went home! I'm using hubby's computer and having a hard time so I'm not sure if I'll be back on line today or not! I think I'll go up and take a nap and wait for hubby to get home so we can get busy making a baby!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#183928 - 06/06/05 10:11 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

This thread always makes me feel a little sad. I miss being pregnant. Have I said that before? The thought of this part of my life being done is a little depressing. Okay, I'll stop with my confession.

Cara- I just wanted to say congratulations on making it through the 1st trimester. Does it feel like it flew by? My morning sickness with the older girls subsided around 15 weeks. At 12 weeks it was the worst. I was hardly sick with Zoe and I think it might be because of the time of year. I may never get to test that theory though.

Michele- good luck.You have to be tired of living life with the continual 2ww. I hope this is the last one, for a while anyways .

#183929 - 06/06/05 10:18 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Hey I haven't written on here in ages but wanted to wish you a huge congrats Cara on your pregnancy and to tell you how much I admire you! I am terrified of throwing up which is the main reason I don't want to get pregnant! I want your pearls of wisdom and humour of how you deal with it!! Is it not awful to throw up every night????? Please inspire me to get over this and have a baby! Is it like tummy bug /food poisoning puking or is it a different style?! You are sooooo inspiring to me!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#183931 - 06/06/05 10:26 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Hey hon! I'm doing ok... just trying to make it through a 90 degree day today.

I've actually been pretty lethargic over the last couple of days, but I think that's because I'm going through another big hormonal change. I'm 17 weeks today and around this time there's an increase in estrogen. I know it sounds goofy that I would notice something like this, but everytime I've had a big change I've experienced the same thing... decrease in appetite, being tired, and being overly sensitive.

Wow! 12 weeks for you already! Doesn't it feel good to finally get past that first tri???? That's too bad about what happened last night... I would have had the same response too though... YUCK!!!! Even at this stage!

I think my ms finally went away around 14-15 weeks too. According to my doctor, it's very common and normal for it to get worse between 10 & 14 weeks, and of course, I experienced it too. Just take really good care of yourself, and get lots of rest.

Michele... good luck with everything this time around! I'm gonna say some prayers for you. I'm really hoping this will be your lucky month!!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#183965 - 06/06/05 12:12 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Cara-
Yes we are still trying! Hopefully this relaxing summer vacation will get baby #2 on its way. I am glad things are going a bit better for you! Take care of yourself and rest! See ya!

Angela new
      #184060 - 06/06/05 04:04 PM
Cara4503

Have a great summer break! And good luck trying for that second baby I hope it happens soon!

--------------------
~Cara~

Rachel new
      #184061 - 06/06/05 04:05 PM
Cara4503

These weeks are flying by aren't they?? I can't believe I'm 12 weeks already too. My waist has definately started to 'thicken' :P I actually bought some maternity capris the other day because I can't fit into my jeans or shorts!

It doesn't feel good to be out of the 1st trimester YET, because I'm still sick, but hopefully soon!

--------------------
~Cara~

Dalia new
      #184066 - 06/06/05 04:14 PM
Cara4503

You're so cute and sweet!

I am one of those people who used to be DEATHLY afraid of throwing up. I have anxiety attacks when someone around me has the flu. It's awful.
With this pregnancy, I have just felt nausous at night only. It's not like the flu because you don't have body aches or a fever. (Well, from about week 6-8 I felt like I had a fever every night - but an ice pack did wonders).

The bad part about this for me is that I don't feel that nausea relief after I throw up. Usually when you're sick, you throw up and feel a little better...I just have to wait until I fall asleep. I just take it day by day! Some nights are much better than others. My mom said she was like this her entire pregnancies, so I'm a little worried about that!

I don't throw up every night - last night was just bad because Emeril pooped in our room. Usually I throw up when I brush my teeth and that's about it. LOL. My teeth are going to fall out!

Yesterday Justin and I were in bed watching tv, and I had a bucket by me, and I said, 'Justin will it gross you out if I throw...' and before I could finish I was puking my guts out! He's a good sport, holding my hair and encouraging me I always remind him that he did this to me. Ha.

Anyways, I'm going off on a tangent now! I guess this sickness isn't so bad because I keep thinking of the outcome. These days will be a blur when that little angel is here. I cry just thinking about it! It's just an emotional ride, and with a supportive husband, you'll be just fine! Besides, a lot of woman never throw up! Ask your mom if she did, because a lot of that is hereditary!

Are you thinking of getting pregnant soon??

--------------------
~Cara~

Heidi new
      #184067 - 06/06/05 04:17 PM
Cara4503

Have another baby!! LOL Are you sure you're done?

Yeah this first trimester did fly by....after about week 8. Although I guess technically I still have one more week in the 1st trimester since they say 13 weeks.
This is definately the worst my MS has been so far. I'm glad you said yours was the worst at week 12 because I thought I was going to be sick for awhile still at this rate. I don't know if I can handle 3 more weeks, but I'll give it a go of course. Not like I have a choice!

--------------------
~Cara~

#184069 - 06/06/05 04:21 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Dalia, I'm another one of those who are deathly terrified of throwing up. And I made it through 2 pregnancies. Although I didn't throw up in either, I was so nauseous, I felt like I was going to much of the time. Trust me, you'll get through it. You'll be so happy you're pregnant that it'll get you through it. Besides, it doesn't last long. Before you know it, you're in the second trimester feeling like a million bucks. Besides, there's a lot you can do. Saltines, eating carefully, lots of ginger tea, etc. There's even a prescription drug you can get for the nausea and vomiting. It's basically an antihistamine combined with B12. It's called Diclectin.

You'll get through it when the time comes.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Michele new
      #184071 - 06/06/05 04:22 PM
Cara4503

You and I are the only ones who think this is a girl! Everyone I talk to is like, 'Oh I know it's a boy' I want to scream. I feel like I'm going to disappoint Justin's family if it's a girl, because we have 4 neices and 1 nephew on that side. They always say things to me like, 'How's my little nephew growing?' Secretly I would love to have a boy first, but I keep having these 'girl' dreams and it makes me wonder!

I just read your post. I'm so glad you had a free day today. That's awesome on Mondays especially And it sounds like this month is a little bit better than last month, so that's great. Have fun with your sex-a-thon, I know it can be a pain in the butt sometimes Thank God for AstroGluid right? Haha.
I'm crossing my fingers and praying for you this month, you definately deserve it!

--------------------
~Cara~

Yeah! Except... new
      #184072 - 06/06/05 04:24 PM
Cara4503

If your dogs poops on your carpet right next to your bed, and then eats it and has it all in his teeth, ginger tea ain't gonna sooth your tummy. LOL.

But Alicia is so right - there's a lot you can do to prevent it, and it's such a happy time that you just take it day by day.

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Yeah! Except... new
      #184078 - 06/06/05 04:39 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Yeah, don't think I could have handled the dog poop thing. Gross!

--------------------

Re: Dalia new
      #184151 - 06/07/05 06:02 AM
daliatree

Hey Cara
You are such a good sport...really inspiring. Its good to know that an emetaphobe can live through and still be cheerful after vomitous time. I completely agree that when there is as beautiful reason as a baby, it must somehow be different...but nevertheless, scares me.
Why does brushing your teeth make you throw up? I've read about that on morning sickness sites...is pregnancy nausea like IBS nausea? Sorry for all the questions and you don't have to answer them if you don't want to! When you feel sick at night, does eating small light carb meals help or does nothing help? Is it the kind of nausea where you can surpress it or do you feel nauseous one second and puke straight away - no warning? My mum got morning sickness, she said it was only in the first trimester, it wasn't terrible (like hyperemesis gravidum or anything). But my mum is a real puker...if she feels sick she puts her fingers down her throat - she enjoys getting it out, whereas I get in a cold sweat and cry and feel like I will die if it happens!! My mum also said to me that when I am pregnant, I WILL be sick, its not something you can hold in and she never had to put her fingers down her throat because it would just happen! Smells would really set her off too. I find that so strange, it must be something really different to normal nausea, for a smell like dog poo (which inside a house IS very strong...I've been there!) to set you over the edge like that!!
Do you think MS has helped you get over your fear of puking? Or are you scared everytime still?
Thanks for answering my obsessive compulsive questions...I really want to get over this phobia, its the only one i have left (got over needles and deep water!).
Oh, I am not actively planning a baby in the near future, but my husband and I aren't particularly careful with the contraception sometimes so I want to be ready psychologically. And in any case, the biggest thing stopping me from wanting a baby is not the pain of labour, its the MS!! Is that not insane?????:-)
I hope you know what an inspiration you have been to me!

--------------------

#184166 - 06/07/05 06:23 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Dalia, I hope you don't mind, I'm not Cara, but I think I can answer a couple of your questions. I have obsessive compulsive disorder and my fear of puking is one of my biggest fears. I used to gag while brushing my teeth too. I think the gag reflex gets super sensitive when you're pregnant or something. It's something about having the toothbrush around your tongue and having your mouth open. You just have to be sort of careful while brushing, that's all.
I found eating light carb meals helpful.
Smells and nausea depends on the person. I found somethings would set me off. I remember one friend couldn't stand the smell of hamburgers. Another one it was coffee. And of course, Cara and the dog poo.

--------------------

#184170 - 06/07/05 06:38 AM
Cara4503

Dalia you can ask any questions you want! I am just like you with this fear of throwing up....believe me! I will answer your questions, but remember that everyone is so different, so some people may feel another way.

Brushing my teeth makes me gag, when I brush my tongue especially, and my back teeth. Sometimes I just gag and then I'm fine, sometimes the gag reflex just makes me throw up. It comes on so suddenly that you don't have time to worry about it or get nervous about it. They say that switching toothpaste can really help - for some reason I haven't gone to the store to get a different kind yet! I feel like I'm wasting if I do that

I don't really get IBS nausea, so I'm not sure if pregnancy nausea is the same....it's not like you have NO warning, at least for me. I feel nausous a lot of the night - but if there's no big 'trigger' for me (like dog poop) I'm usually ok just hanging out on the couch. It's really hard to explain - I feel really hungry, but the thought of eating disgusts me at night. Last night I forced down a couple graham crackers and didn't throw up.

The other problem for me is that I have all this extra saliva - which makes me really nausous. I want to spit constantly, and when I can't spit, it makes me sick.

Smells are a HUGE trigger for a lot of woman. Pet foods, dirty dishes, certain foods, grocery stores, etc. I actually do ok with most things, I'm fine feeding the dogs and getting groceries and stuff. I can't handle dog poop or puke though. Once you figure out your triggers, just stay away the best you can! If I start getting nausous, I can usually sit down, take deep breaths, and try to calm down. Whatever you do, don't suck on lemon candy when you're really nausous! My friends told me to, and I tried that the other night, and then my throw up was SO sour that it burned my throat and hurt like you-know-what!

MS hasn't helped me get over my fear of puking, yet at least. Although it is much better to know WHY I'm puking, it calms my mind in a way. Like if I have the flu or something, I freak out a LOT more because I don't know how long it will last, if I'll be up all night, etc. Last time I had the flu I irritated my stomach so badly that I was throwing up for 2 months and hospitalized. That was when my IBS really kicked in about 1.5 years ago. Before that, I had probalby thrown up twice in my life when I was little. I think that's why I'm so terrified of it, I never got 'used to it' as a child.

I promise you will be fine if you get pregnant! You really will. If you do throw up, you will at least feel relief afterwards because you did it, and it's over, and you didn't die I don't think you can get over a phobia without doing what you're so scared of. I know that probably doesn't help you much!

I hope I'm not scaring you more! You will get through the 1st trimester just fine, and it really does go by quickly. Then you'll feel great!

--------------------
~Cara~

#184171 - 06/07/05 06:40 AM
daliatree

I don't mind at all! Its been ages since we chatted anyway! I am always curious speaking to women who are pregnant or have had babies that are also emetaphobes and how they dealt with it, because I don't want this fear to ruin my baby plans and thoughts! I want to brush it aside like a good sport, just like Cara is being. How did you cope with MS? Did you actually throw up? I get A LOT of nausea with my ibs, lots, and I always wonder if it is similar in feeling? please tell me ALLLLL you know!

--------------------

Thank you sooo much new
      #184187 - 06/07/05 07:26 AM
daliatree

Thanks so much for taking the time to explain this to me. I am going to print this and keep it. Its so encouraging. Let it be known that you have really effected my life in a positive long lasting way!! :-) Thank you so much XXXX

--------------------

#184188 - 06/07/05 07:30 AM
RachelT

I had the same problem! I found that it helped for me to sit down while I brushed my teeth and to breath slowly & deeply... to try to relax myself.

Smells are still a big thing for me. I still can't feed the cats. The smell of the food starts me gagging really hard and eventually I throw up... everytime! Good thing I have DH around to help with that... the poor cats would starve to death if I had to do it.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Rachel new
      #184202 - 06/07/05 08:15 AM
daliatree

Thank you so much! Its so nice to have other puke fearers around...at least I think you are one, but maybe you are not! LET YOUR HUSBAND FEED THE CATS!! I am so interested in why a womans sense of smell is sooo strong when she is pregnant!I know estrogen effects the body's senses in a woman, must be something to do with that. I really hope your MS goes away, you must be desperate for it to leave!

--------------------

Re: Heidi new
      #184219 - 06/07/05 08:38 AM
torbetta

I keep thining about it. If it wasn't for IBS I would. It's fine most of the time but if your out att he store and the baby isn't in an infant car seat and you don't have a stroller it's difficult to run to the bathroom. I'm not sure I could do that with another baby. I always joked last year that watch I'll get pregnant in July. We keep trying to have an April baby but for one reason or another it's never happened. I have been tempted to test lately but I feel it's a waste of money to buy a test since it's fairly unlikely but I guess you never know.

My ms wasn't as bad as your sounds. I rarely ever threw up but felt like it all the time. I could barely get out of bed most days without gagging. I had to have altoids efore I could get up. Then as long as I had something in me I was ok. I just remember with Madeline one particular time I did. It was around this time of the year and we lived in a upstair apartment. I went running up the stairs to get to the bathroom and I did not make it. It was horrible. We didn't have air conditioning so that might have been why it was it's worse. Even thought mine lasted 15 weeks, it started getting better after 12 weeks.

Btw, I forgot your dog's name was Emeril so you can imagine what I was thinking when I first read your post lol?

Re: Rachel new
      #184240 - 06/07/05 09:04 AM
RachelT

I'm not necessarily paralyzed by the fear of throwing up, but I certainly don't like it! Thankfully during most of my ms I just had a sick-to-my-stomach feeling... unfortunately it was all day every day. My ms IS for the most part gone now, I just can't tolerate a few smells.

I believe the increase in hormones is the cause of the sensitive smellers. They have linked the HCG hormone to be the culprit in most ms. According to my OB, the reason moms-to-be throw up a lot is because of the increase in stomach acid production... it causes more of a gag reflex which then causes you to throw up... that's why they tell you to constantly have something in your tummy. Unfortunately with some, myself included, it's difficult to put anything into your tummy because everything repulses you. Thankfully for most, once your hormones start to level out and the placenta takes over with hormone production, ms goes away, and you feel closer to normal.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: Heidi new
      #184297 - 06/07/05 10:33 AM
Cara4503

Quote:

Btw, I forgot your dog's name was Emeril so you can imagine what I was thinking when I first read your post lol?

LOL!!! Yeah, Emeril is my dog, not my husband. If Justin pooped on the floor and ate it, I might reconsider our marriage. :P

My other dog is Rocco, we had him first...so when we got Emeril I wanted a name that kinda went with Rocco. It fits him perfectly - he's like a fat little chef that only cares about eating. And I swear he's the cutest dog I've ever seen in my life!

This is when he was a puppy...I just want to eat him! (Not his poop)

This is him now...doing an Elvis impression. (He's about 10 pounds overweight...oops)

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Cara new
      #184307 - 06/07/05 10:46 AM
torbetta

Quote:

Emeril pooped in our room and started eating it

LOL, you have to understand that I read it completely wrong to begin with. I thought you were talking about Emeril the chef and that he popped in your room instead of pooped. So it was just me not reading it right. I wasn't sure at first what you meant to begin with. Once I knew you were talking about your dog, I got it. I would have thrown up too. YUCK

Thank you!!! new
      #184335 - 06/07/05 11:23 AM
daliatree

Its so funny how I am a naturopath but if I think I am going to puke I would pop any pills!! I am sure I will feel different when there is another life inside of me though! Everytime I watch a birth on TV (I love those shows on discovery etc) I cry, the miracle is just overwhelming. I cannot imagine what it is like to create a little person with a man I love sooo much. I mean, I love my husband sooo much and he is like the sweetest thing to me, I can't imagine how I would feel about our baby! (SOB!!!)

--------------------

#184381 - 06/07/05 12:43 PM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Don't have time to read the responses, but I'll give a quick update:

I'm 35 weeks today, due July 12. Hope to have my baby boy before then. My IBS-C has worked it's way into a frenzy and I'm just miserable most of the time. But my baby is really active, so feeling him kick and jab at me 24/7 keeps me going.

I hope that everyone is doing well!

--------------------
~jules

#184400 - 06/07/05 01:59 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

I didn't actually throw up but I dry heaved a few times. The nausea for me was very much like the IBS nausea. I treated it very much like the IBS nausea. Don't let your tummy get empty, ginger tea, saltines, etc. Also, in the first trimester, I was so exhausted (those pregnant hormones do a number on you and make you EXTREMELY sleepy) that I hardly cared. All I wanted to do was lie in bed and sleep. My guess is if you can handle IBS nausea, you can handle pregnancy nausea. You can consider yourself one step ahead of everyone else because you already know how to deal with it. Don't worry, sweetie! You'll be fine! Remember, lots of women don't get sick at all. There's no guarantee that just because your Mom was sick that you will be too. Besides, I have found since then that the fear of throwing up is actually worse than actually throwing up. Yes, it sucks, but often times, our fears build things into something that are far worse than they really are. That's what I found, anyway. So, if you get sick, you'll manage. It's not that bad, and it won't last long.

--------------------

Thank you! new
      #184415 - 06/07/05 03:32 PM
daliatree

This has been soooo helpful. Thank you! I consider myself a professional nausea fighter...with my IBS I experience about 6 different types (hunger, D, C, hormonal etc) and for each type I use a different method of fighting! I am glad to hear it is similar. My best friend who hates D and much prefers throwing up was telling me yesterday that she prefers it because it is all encompassing...when you throw up its much faster and you can't really think...whereas hours of D makes you very sad and you feel worse and worse...so she can't understand me. Thank you for all your help!I think you are so brave to have kids and have OCD....what a woman!

--------------------

Re: Thank you! new
      #184431 - 06/07/05 04:39 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Thanks. It has been hard. I had undiagnosed OCD since I was a child. Only after I gave birth, had 3 years of postpartum depression did I finally get a diagnosis. But I'm improving. Slowly but surely, with meds and therapy.

--------------------

Great post! new
      #184433 - 06/07/05 04:54 PM
Cara4503

Quote:

I have found since then that the fear of throwing up is actually worse than actually throwing up. Yes, it sucks, but often times, our fears build things into something that are far worse than they really are. That's what I found, anyway. So, if you get sick, you'll manage. It's not that bad, and it won't last long.

That is very true - sometimes the more I worry about throwing up, the more nausous I feel, etc. The more relaxed I act about it, the better off I am. Sometimes I'll prep myself during the day, telling myself that tonight I'm going to feel great! I just keep saying that to myself.

Also - the busier I am, the better off I am at night. Like if I go out in the fresh air and take a walk, I feel much better! You'll figure it out, and you do have a one-up on everyone!

--------------------
~Cara~

HI Cara!!! new
      #184838 - 06/08/05 04:01 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Well I'm so glad that you 12 wks now! That's great! I'm 33 wks now and doing so-so. My MS is not to bad now. I still get sick on the days I do to much, but it's just bad nausea. I have to eat and then usually I'll feel better. I've been getting lots of heartburn and that makes me nauseated too! My legs are also hurting a lot. I get cramps and then at night my hips hurt a lot. It's no fun, because it makes sleeping very painful and I don't get much of it!!! But not to much longer for me! VERY happy about that!

I'm getting very excited about this baby. It's so fun not knowing! Even though I really think its a girl. This baby is getting so big that the movements feel really neat now. I can make out little body parts. Some times the movements get a tad bit uncomfortable!!! But I love it all the same. My baby get the hicups at least 3 or more times a day!! That's really fun too.

I read on a post that you have excessive saliva....I feel for ya! That has been my BIGGEST problem. With my son it went away with the morning sickness. With my daughter it didn't go away until I delivered! And with this on I STILL have it! And it really does make you sick if you can't spit. I take a bag of pretzles with me and eat them, it really helps dry the mouth up. I've tried so many things and that seems to help. I'll tell ya though I've come to HATE pretzles!!!! I'll never eat them again after this!!! But they have really helped me. So give them a try. With my daughter gum worked, but I hate gum this time around. And I too have a hard time brushing my teeth!!! I've tried different tooth paste to and nothing helps! I hope my teeth survive!!! I still bursh....just not as long as I should and on bad nights I just pass!

Well I'm so happy that all is well with you! I hope you MS is gone in the next few wks! My first PG it was done by 14 wks and with my 2nd it was 18 wks and this one.....well you know!! It's never really left me

Take care!!! I'll try and post a pic of my belly soon!!! IT's getting huge!!!!!

--------------------

Hey Steph! new
      #184844 - 06/08/05 04:45 PM
Cara4503

Wow - you're so close now! I would LOVE to say I'm at 33 weeks! I can't wait. Although I've gotta say I am nervous about what's to come - wondering how long I'll be sick, if I'll be able to sleep, etc. I just want this baby HERE!

I will try pretzals, but they really don't sound good right now! I hate that....I get the most saliva at night, and that's when I don't feel like eating much because I'm so nausous. So it's just hard. I have skipped brushing my teeth a few nights too! LOL! I'm going to definately need a good trip to the dentist after this...

I can't wait to feel hiccups and movement! I'm so excited for you. I bet it is a girl....you would know better than anyone!

I can't believe you are still nausous and still have some MS I feel so bad for you, and nervous for myself!
These weeks have really flown by, I remember your post about being pregnant like it was yesterday!

Good luck and keep me posted ok?? <<HUGS>>

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1898 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3684

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review