All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Clean or messy?
      #183460 - 06/04/05 09:49 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Ok I USED to be a neat freak! Now I just don't seem to care! I would be so embarssed if someone dropped by right now! My house looks like a tornado hit it. I just don't feel like using my time ot clean like i used to. I am so far behind on laundry it is becoming a joke. I have scrapbook stuff all over my kitchen table and just STUFF everywhere!

So I was wondering is your house clean , messy or just flat out a disater zone? Come on be honset ladies and gents!
Also what do you do to keep your house picked up! I am failing at this!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Clean or messy? new
      #183463 - 06/04/05 09:56 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I am a pretty clean person. People walk into my house and are always wicked suprised at home great it looks. (however.. as they are saying that.. i'm thinking about what a mess it is haha).

Anyways.. I can make my house look clean and in place.. but i'm not as good at scrubbing the floors, shower and dusting. to be honest.. i'm better at making things LOOK clean.. but they aren't always as clean as they could be.

good luck with it!

--------------------

#183466 - 06/04/05 10:25 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

We joke that my parents only come over when my house is messy. They just stopped over hehehe. Ever since Zoe was born my house is rarely orgainized. My carpet never looks vaccummed, even minutes after I vaccumm. It's dark blue and picks up ever little lint. Tory asked this morning if we could just blow up the sink becuase it's full of dishes from breakfast and me making a pasta salad for later. I swear I clean, turn my back and poof it's a disaster again. Sometimes I give up. I guess that is life with kids. I just want to know how my sister keeps her house clean all the time.

Torbetta new
      #183468 - 06/04/05 10:44 AM
heather7476

OO I can so relate!! I did dishes TWICE yesterday and I still have sink full today! GGRRRR!! I vacumed and dusted the familyroom and you can't even tell! I am about to give up!! I just want a day where my house STAYS clean for 24hours after I clean it! I know DREAM ON!!!LOL
HUGS

--------------------
Heather7476

#183473 - 06/04/05 11:09 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

We're messy. We just are. It is way worse during the school year. We both worked at least 12 hour days every day and we were just too tired to give a crap at the end of the day and clean. Someday I hope we have enough money to hire a housekeeper!

#183476 - 06/04/05 11:30 AM
heather7476

Quote:

We're messy. We just are. It is way worse during the school year. We both worked at least 12 hour days every day and we were just too tired to give a crap at the end of the day and clean. Someday I hope we have enough money to hire a housekeeper! O one can dream!! I want one so bad, but my hubby teases me that I would clean before they got here so it wouldn't be so messy! LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

#183477 - 06/04/05 11:31 AM
heather7476

Good for you girl! I used to be that way everyone would say how clean my house was and I would still think it was a mess. Now when I say excuse the mess I REALY MEAN IT!!! LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

#183479 - 06/04/05 12:24 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I'm a definate clean FREAK. I love cleaning. LOL. Don't kill me! I just hate messes and I hate feeling disorganized....
Today I cleaned the bathrooms, did laundry, vacummed, bathed the dogs, dusted, and windexed! LOL. I'm such a DORK!

--------------------
~Cara~

Cara new
      #183483 - 06/04/05 12:45 PM
heather7476

How about you come do my house next!! LOL I did manage to find the kitchen table, do dishes, start laundry and get dinner going! WHEEWW I am done!!! LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Cara new
      #183486 - 06/04/05 12:48 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I only love cleaning MY house! LOL. All my neighbors always ask me to clean their houses - I could make a job out of it, but I don't like other people's toilets - haha.

That's so funny that you 'found' the kitchen table - LOL.

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4135 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4337

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review