All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
YAY Im finally finished for summer!!!
      #180615 - 05/22/05 09:51 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Just thought I would let you all know that hopefully I will be around on the boards a lot more now that uni is over for summer!! I am soooooo excited to finally have some time to regroup and sort myself out....this year has been a stressful one....but actually I think its been one of the best yet aswell!! This is the first year Ive had all u guys to help me deal with my ibs and I know for sure that its the biggest reason why Im coping so much better with it....it really doesnt affect my life half as much as it did and knowing you lot are there means that when it does atleast Im not alone! Ive got so much planned for this summer.....1st on the list is getting a job so I can pay for peru (teaching english to the orphans) and dublin.....and I am also on a mission to lose weight get myself fit, improve my portfolio for uni next year and just generally sort my life out. I feel like it is all over the place at the moment....you wana see my room.....its like 10 bombs have gone off for a start!

Heres to a FABULOUS summer for all of us....hope everyones tummys are ok today.....sending happy tummy thoughts everywhere

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: YAY Im finally finished for summer!!! new
      #180692 - 05/22/05 06:18 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

AWESOME! Congratulations...being out of school rocks.

sadly my summer session starts this thursday.

--------------------

#180712 - 05/22/05 09:13 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Congrats on making it through the year!!

My summer session doesn't start until June... I'm so glad to have the few weeks off. Class this summer shouldn't be too bad, I'm only taking French for Grad Students. I'm not excited that it's every day of the week- but it will give me something to do with my brain.

#180730 - 05/23/05 06:04 AM

Unregistered

Yay I'm so glad it's finally summer for you too! I know what you mean about feeling like your life is all over the place - it's definitely a good time to start sorting it out. I feel like I'm finally getting back on track now. I've pretty much cleaned up after all the bomb explosions over here in my room. Cleaning out the trunk of my car after living out of it for school took me 2 whole days. Project boards take up so much room! And I have realized that I seriously have WAY too many samples and stuff that I may need a whole room just for everything I have from past and for future projects. I'm sure you know the feeling.

I'm totally on the slimdown summer plan with you. Too bad it's so darn hot out through because it makes for very limited time to go exercise outside.

Well good luck getting the job and I hope you give yourself a little bit of sleep in and stay in pajamas all day time. It's crucial! (oh by the way did you see my update from last week when I replied to your post to me? See if you can find it if you didn't cause I wrote you like a whole email in the post).

Well I'm off to work. Have a great day!!

Yep I got it..... new
      #180755 - 05/23/05 09:24 AM
Natalie1985

thanks brit, I will be emailing you again soon....am half way through sorting my room and bit and yea Ive been spending the last few days in pyjamas....MUCH NEEDED!!! I am applying for a very well paid job tomorrow so fingers crossed money for peru will b coming in soon.

Hope everything with jesse is going well....I would love to have a bit of a summer romance before I go home for summer.....oooh I can dream ....

P.S have a funny update for u about my last day at uni....will post it soon xx

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Summer hols..... new
      #180782 - 05/23/05 12:11 PM

Unregistered

Hello Natalie

Just to wish you a happy holiday from Uni - have you finished or are you back in Sept? Don't know if you remember but I emailed you at the beginning of the year and you were very helpful to me about egg whites!! I got some but haven't opened the packet!!
Hope your ibs stays stablised over the hols too.

Judith

Hi Judith..... new
      #180791 - 05/23/05 12:42 PM
Natalie1985

Yea I do remember your email, I was hoping that you got my reply cos I never got any response after that and so I was worried you hadnt got it. I am off uni till september now, next year is my last...Im going to be so sad cos Im enjoying the student life so much even though it very stressful! Having ibs doesnt help but I think Ive coped really well considering....I hope yours doesnt bother u too much....if you ever need any advice or anything just drop me an email, Im always happy to help

--------------------
Natalie

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1552 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2019

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review