All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
Boy Update!
      #177825 - 05/09/05 07:14 PM

Unregistered

Okay so after dance class tonight Jesse calls me and wants me to meet him downtown by the marina for a walk. So I met him and he brought his dog and we just walked and talked and then sat on a bench and talked...it was so nice and we were there for like an hour or so and then it was getting really dark.

And here are a couple photos of how it looks down there just to set the mood for you all...lol.

So we had a very nice time. It's just the funniest thing ever because stuff like this never ever happens to me. It feels so good to have someone genuinely interested in you. And of course I have to be like deathly ill and coughing up a lung, but he's so sweet about it and all worried..it's so cute...

So that's the update for now. I'll keep y'all posted.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Boy Update! new
      #177832 - 05/09/05 07:31 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

OH YAY! I am so soo sooo excited for you!

do you think you're going to keep seeing each other?!? any kisses yet?!?!

Anyways.. I just got back from my hip hop class and I swear it puts me in the best mood for the entire night.. so i'm sure if you love dancing as much as I do.. your date was even that much better.

--------------------

#177848 - 05/09/05 08:28 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I STILL can't believe you live in FL where I grew up!

He sounds sweet! I'm so hapy Britt! *hugs* Keep us posted....love ya!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#177858 - 05/09/05 09:06 PM

Unregistered

Yay thanks!!

And where in Florida did you grow up?? I don't think I knew that before.

#177869 - 05/09/05 10:01 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Oh, I got goose bumps thinking of how happy you must be right now... this is wonderful!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#177871 - 05/09/05 10:13 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Miami...where are you? Were you born there? Do you like FL?

Stay happy Brittany!!!!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Yay Britt! new
      #177892 - 05/10/05 03:30 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Great to hear that this is going so well (you know that because his name is Jesse I am picturing him as Jesse Metcalfe aka John the gardener in Desperate Housewives?)

Keep us boring (almost) marrieds updated on this, we are living vicariously through you!

--------------------
S.

Ruchie new
      #177904 - 05/10/05 06:02 AM

Unregistered

Ahhh Miami - what a place to grow up. I've only been down there a couple times.

I live in Sarasota which is about an hour south of Tampa on the Gulf of Mexico. I was born here and always lived here. I do love it. It is a great town and we have some of the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world. Granted I really want to take a few years of my life and live in the northeast (i feel it calling me) but I would definitely come back here to live and raise children and stuff. Our town is really rich in arts and it's bursting with rich old people and really rich middle-aged people too...not the best place for a student to try and find a place to live.

You should come down to Florida for a visit! Of course this time of year it is getting VERY hot...sea breezes or not.

Sinead new
      #177905 - 05/10/05 06:09 AM

Unregistered

Haha I was watching an entertainment news show on Desperate Housewives yesterday and Jesse Metcalfe was on there..and I was like -woah, his name is Jesse - which I knew, but just hadn't connected with my Jesse yet...so apparently it is a sexy name...:) Are you guys addicted to the show over there??? The season is almost over and it's getting SO GOOD!

And I'll definitely keep you all updated! Last night he text messaged me to say he had a nice time and all..and then he told me that I have VERY sexy lips..(lol)...and he just had to get that out there and say it. Haha..I hardly ever get compliments from boys (at least sober ones that aren't hispanic or Italian or way old) but that was cracking me up - especially since he's been quite a gentlemen and said nothing at all inappropriate..haha. Too bad I am so sick.

I tell you, this whole thing is so fun but I can't help thinking it's too good to be true and won't last. Oh well, that's the pessimist in me..haha. I think we're hanging out again tonight so expect another update soon!

Re: Sinead new
      #177908 - 05/10/05 06:30 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

aww this all sounds so cute and sweet.
Keep having fun, enjoy tonight.

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3649 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4479

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review