All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Ok, so I'm really tired of this weather.....
      #175934 - 05/02/05 05:15 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

It's stinkin MAY and we are supposed to have frost tonight here on the East coast! WHEN< OH WHEN are we going to have warm weather? We are way below our average for this time of year our heat is still coming on at night and I'm tired of freezing at my boys baseball games!!!

Just had to vent, sorry!!!! PMSing a bit too!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Ok, so I'm really tired of this weather..... new
      #175941 - 05/02/05 06:01 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Well, you can feel better about your weather when it's June here (Austin, TX) and we can't leave the house- we run from one air conditioned space to the next...

But seriously, I hope you get some warm sunshine soon!

Me too!! new
      #175961 - 05/02/05 07:04 PM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

Frost warnings here in Milwaukee tonight too- but the weather report sez it should be in the 70's by the end of the week, so I'm keeping a hopeful thought.

#175965 - 05/02/05 07:09 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

That stinks! I totally sympathise. Two summers ago in England we got AMAZINGLY hot weather, and then last year we just kept waiting.. and waiting.. AND WAITING for the sun to come out but we were just left waiting. It was especially hard 'cause all my family and friends in Vancouver were like, "Yeah, we're having the warmest weather since 1952!" Grrr!!

I'll send some sunny thoughts your way.. Maybe I can send some to you from Mexico next week! I'll make sure to set aside some time for just that!

--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#175966 - 05/02/05 07:12 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hey Stephie- I remember that amazingly hot weather! I was in an August wedding in a bridesmaid dress appropriate for NORMAL English weather but horribly stiflingly hot for what turned out to be the hottest day in English history!!! This wedding was also notable because the bridesmaids and bride kept drinking to cool off, but unfortunately we didn't realize that the catering staff was feeding us increasing amounts of champaigne. That ended badly.

Re: Oh Stephie! new
      #176041 - 05/03/05 04:51 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Thanks for the warm thoughts but you be careful in Mexico!!!! Tape worm and D city I call it. Please, don't drink any of the water or anything containing water. My brother in law got a tape worm from the ice that his beer was setting in they think!!! Be careful!!!!Us IBS'rs can't have anything like that. It will mess you up for good!!!

OK enough lecturing. I know many have visited Mexico and have been fine but me personally, Uh oh, oh no will not travel there. Call me paranoid!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#176046 - 05/03/05 06:01 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I know! Our computers are in the basement now and my fingers are numb trying to type. It is supposed to get warm by the end of this week though!! That would make my mood SO much better!

--------------------
~Cara~

#176052 - 05/03/05 06:22 AM
Kristine

Reged: 05/15/03
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

I know what you mean. I'm still wearing my winter clothes! I'm ready for sunshine and warmer weather.

Kristine

#176055 - 05/03/05 06:29 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

For real! It ws such a tease when it was darn near eighty the other week, now it is in the low sixties. It is SUPPOSED to be nice by the end of the week, maybe low seventies, but that is still not warm enough for me!
Last weekend my BF was gonna take me to Historic Haddonfield NJ (like five minutes from where we live), to eat at one of the outside tables of one of the cute cafes/restaurants in town, but it was rainy and cold all weekend
If it is nice enough this weekend we are going! my fingers are crossed!

--------------------
-Sheri

#176059 - 05/03/05 06:36 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Oh I am right there with you Lisa. I swear I will not complain once if it turns 80 degrees right now and I swerlter in my classroom until the end of the year! I hear it suppose to be in the high 70's here this weekend for Mother's Day. Hopefully that will come your way to!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3076 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1001

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review