All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Dogs with fetishes! new
      #172882 - 04/23/05 01:10 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Archie loves shoes and underwear too! I had to get a new shoe rack to put in the downstairs loo so we can shut all our shoes away from him....he chewed two of my favourite pairs of shoes! And if he gets upstairs, he loves to find a bra to chew...he'll even take them out of a drawer if it's open! Simon says he's a guy with taste. LOL!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

ROFL! new
      #172894 - 04/23/05 05:59 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

My mom's dog loves dirty pantihose. They had to get a deeper hamper, with a lid, to keep him out - LOL!

But cats can be weird like that too... Phoebe likes socks. Clean or dirty, doesn't matter. When she was a kitten, she used to get in the baskets of clean laundry, pick out MY socks (they were softer) and hide them all over the place in the house. Now she just grabs a sock and licks it half to shreds. Yum.

Oh! new
      #172895 - 04/23/05 06:03 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Ok... Chloe is a gorgeous cat... but Mingus RULES! Phaedra does that box thing too. She likes to squash herself into boxes that are just barely big enough for something half her size. LOL!

hair elastics new
      #172897 - 04/23/05 06:25 AM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

my cat is OBSESSED with hair elastics. She runs around with them, flings them and stares at me if she thinks I am taking one out of my hair. She is right there if I set one down.

And I always have something to do while I am in the bathroom because she will wait for you to roll up toilet paper and fling it under the door. It is a game her and my bf made up I guess. So I will be sitting in there having an attack and the cat is fishing under the door with her paws.

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Re: Ruchie, a cat idea for you.... new
      #172898 - 04/23/05 06:34 AM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

my bf's sister has 2 hyopallergenic cats they are called La-Perms (they are curly lol). I love cats but personally I would never spend that much money on one and they are different looking. But I guess if it was my only option to getting one I might pay.

I hope you find a solution Ruchie, your dog is so beautiful.

I wanted to get another kitten after Sadie, a playmate for her but I was so afraid of her personality changing that I haven't yet.

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Re: hair elastics new
      #172901 - 04/23/05 07:11 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

MY CAT TO!!!! He will steal them right out of Kenna's hair! She thinks it is fun! I keep havng to buy new ones because he hides them and I have yet to find where.

--------------------
Heather7476

Casey and Linz new
      #172902 - 04/23/05 07:13 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I have had to do the same thing. A large hamper with lid and hide all the shoes!! Rocko has eaten all my shoes except my tenny shoes and my flip flops! I have replaced all of Kenna and Rich's underware and I am going to replace mine this week!! Dang animals!!!!LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

Would you sell your pet for a million dollars? new
      #172904 - 04/23/05 07:34 AM

Unregistered

I wouldn't!! I heard this talked about on the radio the a couple weeks ago on my way to school and they were taking calls from people to see if the results matched the ones in some magazine and it was amazing to hear that most people wouldn't. I just couldn't imagine it.

I've only had my dog since August and every time I look at her I still can't believe that she's my dog (lol I need a life) and I can't wait to come home at the end of the day and have her rush to greet me at the door and hear all the funny stories of what's she's done all day. (Her new thing is to jump up on the dining room table and eat of people's plates if someone leaves a chair out that she can climb up on.

Anyhow my pet means ALOT to me! Good post Ruchie!

Re: Dogs with fetishes! new
      #172906 - 04/23/05 07:38 AM

Unregistered

My Bianca is the same! Everyday I come home and I'll take my shoes off at the front door and next thing ya know she's picked them up in her little mouth and carried them off somewhere. Most time it just seems to be the right shoe (the left ones are always left behind)

And underwear too..but never clean underwear. Ewww. She's a disgusting little girl. LOL I don't know how she snatches it away from the hamper but she does and I'll go out into the other room and find a pair of my underwear just out in the middle of the floor - not always a popular trick at dinner parties .

Dogs are silly.

The Cat Who Wore Her Lady's Unmentionables new
      #172908 - 04/23/05 07:54 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

(I feel as though I'm about to write an essay for school!) My bf and I adopted Sofia two years ago; she was a 3 month old tortoiseshell who had been found living under someone's porch. When we took her from the cage at the cat shelter, she placed one paw on each of our arms. She chose us!

When I'm sick she's always there beside me or on top of me. She'll sometimes wake me up by licking my chin or, more aggressively, heaving her body on top of mine. Oof! Once she got into our clothes hamper and when I found her she was sprawled out on the floor wearing a pair of my underwear! I grabbed the underwear but she was so entangled in it that I picked her up as well. She purred as though it were all part of her plan. She's done this several times, luckily we didn't have any visitors around. She's crazy about bras as well...which are more difficult to get her out of. As a result, I have to be careful anytime I do laundry--make sure the hamper lid's securely closed and quickly put away my clean underclothes.

When I first took her to the vet, the nurse called out her name, "SOFA!" I was like, Sofa? Why would I name my cat Sofa? I named her after Sofia Loren because of the black lining around her eyes. Unfortunately, "Sofa" stuck. I call her Sofa-cat and so do my friends, which gives us this image of a huge, soft cat that'd comfortable to sit on--something straight out of a Miyazaki animation. (Sofa-cat's only ten pounds, so please don't sit on her!)

Other than underwear, her obsessions include twisty-ties (either for the little baggies or garbage bag). She'll actually fetch them for you if you throw it--a game that can last as long as 20 minutes! I can't tell you how many black twisty-ties she's swatted under the refrigerator.

I'm glad you started this thread, Ruchie. I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts and seeing pictures. It's made me appreciate my little Sofa-cat even more!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1465 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 37374

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review