All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
Re: Congrats Tina and Tommy!! new
      #172259 - 04/21/05 01:28 PM
mindyj

Reged: 05/14/04
Loc: Northern Virginia

Tommy and Tina -
Honestly, I probably wouldn't have guessed it myself, but in hearing it, I'm not shocked! You two are great for eachother from what I can see (or read). Both honest and very caring people! Wish you both the greatest happiness!

Oh - and good luck whethering the travel to visit eachother often enough!!

Min

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

TOMMY AND TINA! new
      #172277 - 04/21/05 01:50 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
What can I say that hasn't been said?? I KNEW IT TOO!
Its hard to hide feelings, even on boards.

Tina - You scored! I really want to meet you in person now, I have met your guy (and pinched his fantasctically pinchable cheeks) and feel like I really know you too...this is soo great!

Tommy- You scored!! You have to bring Tina on the next Ireland trip so Padhraig and I can bring you out on the town....this is soo great!

--------------------
S.

Re: Tina new
      #172328 - 04/21/05 03:46 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I also wanted to mention the fact that Aries are great guys remember? And I'm a Cancer, you are a Cancer, Tommy's an Aries and my hubby is an Aries and we have the BEST relationship of anyone I know so I'm confident that you guys are compatable and will last forever!!!!

It's such great news about you two!! Can you tell how excited we all are for you? Also, how awesome is it to have a BF that has IBS. Oh my gosh, an Aries and a guy with IBS that is just the ultimate!!

Lots of luck!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#172358 - 04/21/05 07:35 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Hey, I have to weigh in here for a sec Lisa. I have to say we do have a great relationship. Lets just say that we "get" each other.

BTW, thank you for all the kind words about us. It is really appreciated by us.

--------------------

No it's wonderful! new
      #172380 - 04/21/05 08:45 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

I just can't believe asking how Tommy was because we were on line at the same time has totally turned into something so awesome I know I said to Tommy in my first post that I hope his girl knows how lucky she is but now I know it's you I know you know how lucky you are and he knows how lucky he is too

--------------------
Amy

Sinead new
      #172527 - 04/22/05 06:45 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I definitely scored. Tommy is so amazing and I love him more and more every day. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met such a great person and 'on-line'. It really does happen!

You are so sweet. I would love to join Tommy to go visit you and Padhraig sometime. What a nice thought!

#172530 - 04/22/05 06:48 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Lisa! Tommy and I are so incredibly compatible in so many different areas. We compliment each other very well. I hope we will last forever!

It's funny that we both have ibs. We can really empathize with each other and know how to make each other feel better as we have gone through attacks of our own. It's kinda neat. We really "get" ecah other that way too.

Thanks again!

Re: No it's wonderful! new
      #172532 - 04/22/05 06:51 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Amy! We are both lucky to have found each other in such a non-traditional way!

Now how did I miss this one..... new
      #172533 - 04/22/05 06:52 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Am I blind or something?? I did realise that Tommy and Tina were very good friends on the baords....but a romance??? How the hell did I not see that one coming....I nearly fell off my chair before!!! That is such a fantastic thing to have happened.....and on the ibs boards aswell......you HAVE to tell Heather....wait till she hears that her boards are getting people together.....I hope you and Tommy have a fantastic relationship that lasta nd last!!! YAY!!!!!

((((((((((Congratulations)))))))))))

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Now how did I miss this one.....
      #172559 - 04/22/05 07:24 AM
Sara-Sage

Ha ha Nat. I am glad that at least ONE person was surprised. Heather will see this post eventually and maybe it will make her smile.

Thanks.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 731 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 38423

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review