All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
Thanks Amy... new
      #172087 - 04/21/05 06:18 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

and sorry that we have totally taken over your thread.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Bevy!!! new
      #172088 - 04/21/05 06:22 AM
Sara-Sage

I know, it's a bit surprising to say the least!

We met through the boards, emailed each other for ages, talked on the phone for ages and later on met in person.

We fell in love and decided that we wanted to pursue the intense feelings that we have for each other. We are in a long distance relationship and are dating each other even though we are in two different countries! It's not that complicated.

May sound crazy but it's been working out great so far. And we are very hopeful about the future.

Congrats Tina and Tommy!! new
      #172100 - 04/21/05 07:11 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

Tina,
New BF, New apartment!! Life couldn't be better,Eh? You are a sweet person and you deserve some happiness. I hope for a lasting future for the two of you!

Christie

P.S. - I thought something was going on with you two and all the posting and then it just stopped. I should have guessed it was b/c you are talking outside the boards.

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Re: Does this mean.... new
      #172104 - 04/21/05 07:25 AM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

"Tommy, I'm so happy for you. I wish you the best," indeed. You sly boots.
Congratulations! This is great news. Ah, love in the digital age.
Tina, how are other aspects of your life?... job, new digs, kitty, as well, I hope?
Read any good books lately? (yeah, like you've had time)

Re: Congrats Tina and Tommy!! new
      #172105 - 04/21/05 07:29 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks, it is a great time of my life. I can honestly say that I have never been happier!

Paula! new
      #172106 - 04/21/05 07:34 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks for asking! My job is ok, same old... you know! It pays the rent and how can I complain as I get to do free yoga and meditation here with some very cool people!

I LOVE my apartment. It feels like home and I never realized how much I would enjoy living alone. It's so great and I have such freedom! It's a very nice feeling.

My cat loves the new place. She has lots of windows to look out of and spy on the squirrels, raccon and birds. She is in heaven and being in a calm environment has made her even more of a suck. Which I LOVE!

Books... I bought a new one. It's http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0385336810/002-8294648-7943226?v=glance

It's written by the author that wrote all the Shopaholics books. It's supposed to be a very guilty pleasure kind of read. My favorite!!! Ask me if I've even opened it though! No time but I plan on louging on my nice deck and reading A LOT this Spring/Summer!

How are you doing? Have you started your new job yet? How are your cats? Have you gotten any haircuts or anything recently?

Tina and Tommy! new
      #172107 - 04/21/05 07:36 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

First, I have to say congratulations amd lots of hugs to both of you, of course!
Second, just like everyone else, I knew! i suspected all along, and that tommy was the 'new man', but this is still shocking, cause I started to doubt my hypothesis cause it all seemed to romantic fairytale like to be true!

wishing you both the best and happiness!
This is so cute! I can barely contain myself!!!

--------------------
-Sheri

Re: Tina and Tommy! new
      #172108 - 04/21/05 07:38 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Sheri. Gee, is there anyone that didn't know. he he

How's your new man? Still in love? What are you doing about your living situation?

#172110 - 04/21/05 07:56 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Of course I am still in love! he always does cute htings for me, and is always sending me reminders that he loves me like passing me a love note when we say goodbye (since we can no longer email each other cause of his new job), or will text me something cute on my cell phone.
Also, last Saturday when I met up with Mags and Marne I let him sleep in at my apt, I came back, he was gone but my apt was straightened up and all my dishes were washed!
It never seems like one of us is putting in too much, while the other one doesn't, seems nice and even!
We really spoil each other. We are definatley gonna be together for awhile , and have so many plans for fun this summer!

--------------------
-Sheri

#172137 - 04/21/05 08:47 AM
Sara-Sage

That's so awesome Sheri! YAY for the two of you!!!

Love rules!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4426 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 38679

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review