All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
HI, I'M A NEW MEMBER
      #169675 - 04/13/05 03:46 PM
STAYLO

Reged: 04/13/05
Loc: SOUTHERN CALI.

Hello Everyone! I am very excited to find this wonderful website & message board. You all seem so friendly & welcoming. I've suffered from IBS for a long time & it has gotten worse as I've gotten older. But now after finding this website & ordering Heather's eating for IBS book, I'm feeling sooooo much better. I also found an over the counter pill made by GANEDEN BIOTECH, called "Digestive Advantage for IBS" I started taking it & the combo of eating right & the pills are really helping. My kids are on spring break, & we went to KNOTTS BERRY FARM on monday, & I actually got to enjoy myself for once. The information I got off this website has been incredible. I feel like I'm not the only one in the world that lives in the restroom.
THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!! I'm sooooo much happier now!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: HI, I'M A NEW MEMBER new
      #169682 - 04/13/05 04:05 PM
Bobster

Reged: 04/21/04
Loc: tampa, fl.

Welcome, im glad youre doing better..

#169704 - 04/13/05 05:18 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Welcome and so glad that things are working for you! This website truly is full of wonderful tips for managing IBS and wonderful people. Glad you are joining us!!

#169715 - 04/13/05 06:04 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

I'm a new member too. This site has been so helpful physically and psychically. I confess, that I am silent most of the time re: living with IBS-A. Only a few family members know and they support me completely. My M.D. and psychiatrist urged me to seek online support. I confess, I have done less living and more hiding/living in the restroom. I have spent a lot of hours in shame, needlessly.
Does anyone else experience shame re: IBS? Has it interfered with education, work, fulfilment? It has for me.
Not just the pain, physically and discomfort, but psycho-spiritually. You all are so helpful. I need to set-up my fax before e-mailing a photo. I'm closer to a better hairday--major hairloss, still being investigated. On a waiting list for indepth analysis. It's growing back, though...diet, exercise, no gluten, B12 and B6 shots, iron supplements, t.l.c., probiotics. Thanks for listening. Sorry for taking up too much time and space.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2129 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 490

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review