All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Silly bouncing question (Purim Carnival Story)
      #166333 - 04/02/05 01:00 AM
RnbwConnection78

Reged: 05/05/03
Loc: Bensalem, PA (right outside of Philadelphia)

I am a member of the Jewish Student Organization or Hillel of my college. I am not Jewish, but my boyfriend is. I plan on marrying him so I find it really important to learn about his heritage. Anyway, we decided to have a Purim Carnival for the college students. I ended up having to bake about 250 Hamantashen in my kitchen. Hamatashen is a triangular cookie with a filling of some sort. Everyone loved them, but it ate up a lot of time and I was forced to be around lots of yummies I couldn't eat. We had games. Our president (who I wanted to strangle) bought 250 goldfish to give as prizes. I ended up taking home 3 because we had extra. One passed on so I am getting some more tomorrow. I even got them their own little tank! Anyway, we had a GIANT moonbounce. I was in there for about an hour. It was sooooo much fun. As soon, as I got home, however, I had a pretty bad attack. A really bad attack. Could the bouncing have caused that? I mean I was bouncing with other college kids and was getting flung around a lot. Sorry this post was so long but I just don't get it! At least it was a really fun day

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

purim is a ball... new
      #166344 - 04/02/05 04:02 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

not sure on the moonbounce thing, btu maybe... I have found if I do something really wacky exercise wise soemtimes that first few times it will set me off...

hamantashen are yummy but I can't eat them either.. got away without making any this year (a first for me)... but come passover I'll be baking up a storm- I have to take dessert to seder with 19 people in attendance!

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Re: Silly bouncing question (Purim Carnival Story) new
      #166350 - 04/02/05 05:28 AM
Witty96

Reged: 04/02/05

Well, call me silly, but I think it can, I can even get sick riding in the car too much like curves and stuff, expecially when I have ate soon before, I get real queezy and then throw up and then uuggg... the potty becons.

I say absolutely new
      #166383 - 04/02/05 09:23 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I know if I get too much jostling around, my tummy gets very upset. No more roller coasters for me . I do better with walking vs running (I can actually hear my insides "squishing" around when I get too much jostling going on) and I think this is one of the reasons Heather recommends yoga. Yoga is very gentle compared to aeorbics!

I know some may be able to handle more active excercises, but I need to keep my body more even keeled and not so much up and down movement.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3370 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 389

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review