All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
Greek Islands, Italy and Spain for me! -nt- new
      #160105 - 03/13/05 08:37 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

England! new
      #160115 - 03/13/05 09:47 AM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I've always wanted to go to England...I've been a total "anglophile" ever since I was a little girl. Unfortunately, I absolutely hate flying, so I'll have to save up enough money to take a trans-atlantic cruise on the Queen Mary or something in order to get over there

Re: I think it would be fun to visit........... new
      #160117 - 03/13/05 09:54 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Almost everywhere! Now especially Austria, Switzerland and Northern Italy. Japan, China, New Zealand, Mel Gibson's island. Certain National Parks we haven't been to. Patagonia. Also places like old Russian and eastern European cities to see the architecture, and Norway where my grandma's relatives are. Oh yeah also Eastern coast and Western coast of Canada.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

northern lights new
      #160118 - 03/13/05 09:56 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I have never seen them in MN but I have seen them coming back from Banff and Lake Louise when we were in North Dakota. It was amazing.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

The train new
      #160120 - 03/13/05 09:59 AM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hey Casey,
I also think it'd be really cool to travel a long distance on a train. In Canada we have a really nice train that will take you from Ontario all the way out to British Columbia, and it has a car where the roof is clear so you can go and look at the stars. I would love to do that sometime. But, it's pretty expensive ... especially if you want an actual "room" on the train

Patagonia - thank you! new
      #160146 - 03/13/05 01:56 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

That was the name I couldn't remember!

Holland or Antartica. new
      #160179 - 03/13/05 05:21 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Holland because my Dad is Dutch and I'd love to see where he grew up and I just feel some sort of weird connection about it.
And Antartica cause I love it when it's cold and dark and I'd love to see polar bears and seals and stuff. (Yep I'm weird, give me this over the beach any day!)

--------------------
Amy

TURKEY new
      #160189 - 03/13/05 06:03 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

In fact, I'm leaving for Turkey on Thursday! So excited!

PS, I finally moved this week, and I'm in my new place. I love it. I'm dialiing up for internet and watching TV on an antenna until they can get everything installed, but the place is fabulous!
~~~Panda

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

#160194 - 03/13/05 07:08 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand! I've already been to most of Europe when I studied abroad in college. Germany was sooo beautiful, as was Austria and Switzerland. Also went to Scotland, England, France, Begium, and Denmark.

Inside the US I would love to go to Hawaii,New Mexico, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona...

Funny, while I've been all over Europe, I've only been to Indiana, Conneticut, and one day spent in Boston.

Guess I was pretty lucky to have had that European Quarter study while in College. And I didn't have IBS then either, so no worries!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

#160272 - 03/14/05 04:11 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Hey!!! Nobody said Canada. Just kidding.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2549 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 18033

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review