All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
A VERY BIG HUG TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE HELPED ME !!!
      #157436 - 03/06/05 08:34 AM
thumper41

Reged: 03/02/05
Loc: Wisconsin

Thank you all, I made my husband run to the store last night for some immodium and started to take it and it has helped. I also followed everyones advice as to what to try and what to eat and what not to eat and I just wanted to report though things are not normal, though with IBS-D what is normal, Things are better. I look forward to any more advice that anyone might think of and forward to better days ahead ! Haven't they come up with a cure yet? Just a joke, though not a very good one.
HUGS ALL AROUND XXOO, Thanks for all of you for caring!!
Thumper

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Ooh. Imagine a cure... new
      #157484 - 03/06/05 11:37 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

I wish! Wouldn't that be great? A way to make all this pain and suffering just go away. Geeze, now I'm thinking about what I could eat if there were a cure...Ooh, bacon!

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. How nice to have someone there who could get you some Immodium and take care of you. Have you used Immodium before? I know it doesn't help with cramping, but at least you don't have to run to the bathroom as much, right? And how are you holding up? Do you feel any pain or fatigue? I hope you're planning on taking it easy today.

Take care!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 307 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 300

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review