All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Pictures of Lacey, my new cat!
      #154521 - 02/26/05 07:28 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Here are pictures of my new cat, Lacey! She was the very first cat that I saw at the shelter today and we instantly bonded. She was meowing and when I held her, she started rubbing her head against me and purring. She's three years old and although they gave her the temporary name of Lacey, I thought she definitely looked like a Lacey and decided to keep it.

She's been so cute following me around the apartment. Mike is already wrapped around her little cat paw as she will roll over on her back with that content cat grin while he rubs her tummy.

The first three pictures are ones that we took on my camera phone. The two after that are pics that Mike took while I was taking a nap. And the last one we snapped just a minute ago to get a full pic of her.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Jen!!!!!! new
      #154524 - 02/26/05 07:32 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

OMG how wonderfull is she!!!!!!! I love her colors!!!! I am so happy for you honey!!!!! I love Kitties!! I should have gotten another one of them instead of the dog!!LOL I am just joking

CONGRATS!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Pictures of Lacey, my new cat! new
      #154525 - 02/26/05 07:32 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

What a beautiful kitten you have there! It looks like she is quite comfy in your place! Enjoy her! I love my cat so much - you will enjoy having her around every day. We had to take Carter to the vet a few weeks ago for the day and I was so lost. Everytime I went into the bedroom and he wasn't there I was so lost LOL

You will get so attached to her!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Oh, she's gorgeous... new
      #154529 - 02/26/05 07:37 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

I can see why she sucked you in! I'm sure she's loving her new and obviously pampered (cat sleeps on the bed, mine did that before we had kids, now they get banished to the laundry poor things) life. I hope you guys have a ball owning her.

--------------------
Amy

#154537 - 02/26/05 07:49 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I love calico's. Good choice! She's so pretty too.

#154548 - 02/26/05 09:06 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Oh, Jen... I'm so happy for you!! I know you have wanted this for SO long!! I'm gonna post a few pics if you don't mind of my two cats who are now in kitty heaven.... but I wanted you to see how much Lacey looks like my Lebra Ann.... she was my very first pet and she was with me for a very very long time... the other big boy (that is what my Dad called him) is Caramel....

Again....I'm so happy for you... I'm crying!!

Lebra Ann
(it's a little blurry, because it is behind the frame glass)

Lebra Ann (top) & Caramel (bottom)

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: That cat loves you, I love her collar !!!!!!! She's great ! nt new
      #154552 - 02/26/05 09:15 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Re: Jen!!!!!! new
      #154553 - 02/26/05 09:18 PM
Jennifer Rose

Aww but your puppy is so cute! Lacey is reminding me of a puppy because she follows me around the apartment constantly. Mike enjoys having us go in seperate directions to see who she will follow. Usually it's me.

Thanks for the congratulations!

--------------------
- Jennifer

#154554 - 02/26/05 09:20 PM
Jennifer Rose

I think I'm already attached to her! She went in my room while Mike and I were watching TV and I kept getting up so I could go see where she was.

How does Ben like Carter and vise versa? You should post new pics of the two of them!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Thanks Amy! new
      #154555 - 02/26/05 09:24 PM
Jennifer Rose

LOL She is definitely getting spoiled! My dad's cats get banished too, except when he's not home. Then my step-mom lets both cats sleep on the bed. My poor BF is going to have to fight for his side when he stays over.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Thanks Tina! -nt- new
      #154556 - 02/26/05 09:25 PM
Jennifer Rose

--------------------
- Jennifer

Aww thanks Shell! new
      #154558 - 02/26/05 09:30 PM
Jennifer Rose

Quote:

Oh, Jen... I'm so happy for you!! I know you have wanted this for SO long!! I'm gonna post a few pics if you don't mind of my two cats who are now in kitty heaven.... Don't mind at all! but I wanted you to see how much Lacey looks like my Lebra Ann.... she was my very first pet and she was with me for a very very long time... the other big boy (that is what my Dad called him) is Caramel.... Aww both your cats were so beautiful! She does look a ton like Lebra Ann, and I love the name Caramel. Mike wanted to name her Stir Fry but I reminded him who was paying the $145 to the shelter for her.

Again....I'm so happy for you... I'm crying!! Aww, don't cry! Tell Shane to go get some cat allergy shots. Actually, my allergies have been really bad today so I'm wondering if I need to take my allergy medicine more regular because of her. Don't care - I'll go get the darn allergy shots (which says a lot since I avoid shots like the plague!)

I love those Shadow boxes with the pictures and collars! Do you have it hung up in your house or at your parents' house? (hugs!)

Lebra Ann

--------------------
- Jennifer

Re: That cat loves you, I love her collar !!!!!!! She's great ! new
      #154560 - 02/26/05 09:32 PM
Jennifer Rose

Thanks Gigi! There are actually little paw prints on the collar, even though it looks like there's little rhinestones in the pictures. My mom tried to convince me to get that one, but I refused to have my cat look like it belonged to Paris Hilton. LOL

--------------------
- Jennifer

Re: Aww thanks Shell! new
      #154566 - 02/26/05 09:47 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, Jen... I'm so happy for you!! I know you have wanted this for SO long!! I'm gonna post a few pics if you don't mind of my two cats who are now in kitty heaven.... Don't mind at all! but I wanted you to see how much Lacey looks like my Lebra Ann.... she was my very first pet and she was with me for a very very long time... the other big boy (that is what my Dad called him) is Caramel.... Aww both your cats were so beautiful! She does look a ton like Lebra Ann, and I love the name Caramel. Mike wanted to name her Stir Fry but I reminded him who was paying the $145 to the shelter for her. LOL Stir Fry!!

Again....I'm so happy for you... I'm crying!! Aww, don't cry! Tell Shane to go get some cat allergy shots. Yeah, he says...."don't cry...do you wanna go get a cat?" I told him no.... his allergies are REALLY bad...so bad in fact it effects "other activities" LOL Actually, my allergies have been really bad today so I'm wondering if I need to take my allergy medicine more regular because of her. Don't care - I'll go get the darn allergy shots (which says a lot since I avoid shots like the plague!)

I love those Shadow boxes with the pictures and collars! Do you have it hung up in your house or at your parents' house? (hugs!) It is here at our place.....it is not hung up but it stands on the end table up against the wall next to the glass cat shaped candy dish (which is empty 99% of the time)....

Lebra Ann

--------------------

#154568 - 02/26/05 09:49 PM
Jennifer Rose

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, Jen... I'm so happy for you!! I know you have wanted this for SO long!! I'm gonna post a few pics if you don't mind of my two cats who are now in kitty heaven.... Don't mind at all! but I wanted you to see how much Lacey looks like my Lebra Ann.... she was my very first pet and she was with me for a very very long time... the other big boy (that is what my Dad called him) is Caramel.... Aww both your cats were so beautiful! She does look a ton like Lebra Ann, and I love the name Caramel. Mike wanted to name her Stir Fry but I reminded him who was paying the $145 to the shelter for her. LOL Stir Fry!!

Again....I'm so happy for you... I'm crying!! Aww, don't cry! Tell Shane to go get some cat allergy shots. Yeah, he says...."don't cry...do you wanna go get a cat?" I told him no.... his allergies are REALLY bad...so bad in fact it effects "other activities" LOL Oooh yeah.. I guess if I had to pick... LOL Oh! Get a cat like the one in Austin Powers.. Mr. Bigglesworth! Actually, my allergies have been really bad today so I'm wondering if I need to take my allergy medicine more regular because of her. Don't care - I'll go get the darn allergy shots (which says a lot since I avoid shots like the plague!)

I love those Shadow boxes with the pictures and collars! Do you have it hung up in your house or at your parents' house? (hugs!) It is here at our place.....it is not hung up but it stands on the end table up against the wall next to the glass cat shaped candy dish (which is empty 99% of the time)....

Lebra Ann

--------------------
- Jennifer

Lacey's home now!!! new
      #154581 - 02/26/05 11:29 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Oh Jen, I don't know who I'm most happy for, you or Lacey. It was wonderful that you found such a wonderful companion so quickly at the shelter, and that you let her adopt YOU! That's the only way in my book. I can't believe how quickly she settled in. It's as if she knew this was supposed to be from the get-go.

She's a beautiful calico with great markings, and I know you will spoil her rotten, but then cats walk all over us, and that's the way it should be! LOL

Thanks for sharing all the great pictures!!!

Kandee

--------------------

#154582 - 02/26/05 11:36 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Again....I'm so happy for you... I'm crying!! Aww, don't cry! Tell Shane to go get some cat allergy shots. Yeah, he says...."don't cry...do you wanna go get a cat?" I told him no.... his allergies are REALLY bad...so bad in fact it effects "other activities" LOL Oooh yeah.. I guess if I had to pick... LOL Oh! Get a cat like the one in Austin Powers.. Mr. Bigglesworth! Or like Mr. Whitskerson (Rachel's Cat on Friends...with the pillow, that Gunther bought from her) LOL Actually, my allergies have been really bad today so I'm wondering if I need to take my allergy medicine more regular because of her. Don't care - I'll go get the darn allergy shots (which says a lot since I avoid shots like the plague!)

Lebra Ann

--------------------

Re: Beautiful cat! - nt new
      #154583 - 02/27/05 02:06 AM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

#154597 - 02/27/05 05:11 AM
babymom

Reged: 02/24/05

Love her!! I am def a cat person- we have three!! My 6yo daughter claims we need a fourth because four people live here and everybody needs their own!! Although we all know who cleans the litter box...

what a cutey! new
      #154608 - 02/27/05 06:44 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

wish I could get another kitty.. but DH is so allergic that won't be happening anytime soon.. we had talked about it here because of no carpet with just one cat again, but then with moving it will take time to have the $$ to remove all the carpet from the new house...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#154614 - 02/27/05 07:15 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Ahhh! She's beautiful---and you and she look very happy together! Good for you for adopting a cat that needed a loving home. I know you will enjoy her. And I love her name!

That's so cool... new
      #154615 - 02/27/05 07:20 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

that she is "so at home" already Sleeping on your bed with you and following you around. I agree with what Kandee said, you have to let them pick you! And she found you!

I also think it's so cool that you saved a life at the shelter! She needed you and you have given an animal a new life. I hope you two have a long, happy life together and bring each other joy and good times for years to come!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

What a CUTIE!! new
      #154632 - 02/27/05 08:31 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Aww! She's a gorgeous cat! And from the looks of things, she's settled right in and made herself at home. Congrats!

#154659 - 02/27/05 09:29 AM

Unregistered

She's beautiful Jen!! She already looks so very comfortable with you like you've had her all along.

Enjoy her!!

#154674 - 02/27/05 09:57 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Jen - congrats on your new baby! She's such a cutie.

#154676 - 02/27/05 10:06 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Again....I'm so happy for you... I'm crying!! Aww, don't cry! Tell Shane to go get some cat allergy shots. Yeah, he says...."don't cry...do you wanna go get a cat?" I told him no.... his allergies are REALLY bad...so bad in fact it effects "other activities" LOL Oooh yeah.. I guess if I had to pick... LOL Yeah, if you had to choose.....LOL Seriously, I don't know if this would help or not, but when I was in Seattle, we were talking about allergies to cats. My aunt used to have a cat and her stepson was so allergic he couldn't even be in the house. She said it's the cat's saliva that people are allergic to and since they are always licking themselves, that's why it causes problems. And she said there's some stuff you can put on their coat (don't remember if it was a wash, powder, or what it was) that makes it safe for people who are allergic. Her stepson was so good after she put that on the cat, that the cat would actually sleep with him every night and he had no problems. Don't know if you already know about this stuff, but if not and if you want me to, I can ask my aunt about it for more info. Oh! Get a cat like the one in Austin Powers.. Mr. Bigglesworth! Or like Mr. Whitskerson (Rachel's Cat on Friends...with the pillow, that Gunther bought from her) LOL Actually, my allergies have been really bad today so I'm wondering if I need to take my allergy medicine more regular because of her. Don't care - I'll go get the darn allergy shots (which says a lot since I avoid shots like the plague!)

Lebra Ann

#154677 - 02/27/05 10:10 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

Hehe, she's so cute! And she looks like my cat, Gracie! Yay! I'm glad you were finally able to get your kitty!

Tell Lacey her East Coast calico sister Gracie says meow! (Gracie is currently flopped on the floor next to my bed taking a nap)

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Lacey's a cutie pie! -nt- new
      #154747 - 02/27/05 03:42 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

--------------------

Re: Awww! She looks so "lovey & cuddley"..Congrats -nt- new
      #154753 - 02/27/05 04:31 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

How pretty she is! new
      #154766 - 02/27/05 05:01 PM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

A calico, how beautiful! She looks like the spoiled pampered queen of the house already.
Congratulations on your new family member. May you enjoy each other for many years to come... from me and my four furry children.

#154814 - 02/27/05 07:49 PM
Lana_Marie

I agree with what Mags said about the cats licking...it's called the Dander, that's what everyone is allergic to. I found that out when I got Carter because I had to get some spray. I just bought it at a pet store and I sprayed it on a rag and rubbed it into his fur. Although it did work wonderfully I found it gave him dandruff and had to bath him in sunlight about once a week or so to get rid of it. But it truly did help.

Jen, Bentley loves Carter...sometimes if he is crying, it's the only thing that makes him stop "Ben, where's Carter" LOL

Carter isn't a very big fan of him, but he tolerates him pretty well. Let's him pull his tail and scream at him and then goes and lays on the bed away from us LOL

I will definitely post some new pics soon....I just got some film developed so I will be sure to post some pics ASAP.

--------------------
Lana_Marie

#154828 - 02/28/05 01:50 AM
Jennifer1946

Reged: 02/13/05
Loc: Karachi - Pakistan

Hi Jennifer Rose,
It seems we both have something in common. I too am Jennifer Rose and my surname is Pereira. I like the picture of your cat. Incidently I am crazy about cats and plan to get a Siamese one. We had one Siamese cat years ago and he was a darling. I hope you will respond to this.

Well, congratulations Jennifer! new
      #154910 - 02/28/05 08:18 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

How exciting!! I have a Calico too!!! Annabelle is a year and a half and I swear sometimes I see two little horns growing out of the top of her head... but as completely insane as she can be, she's also a very affectionate cat.

How is everything going with Lacey?? Is she pretty mellow? Has she adjusted enough to allow you to see her true colors?

I'm very excited for you Jennifer!!! I hope she's everything you've ever wanted in a kitty!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Thanks everyone for your replies! new
      #154914 - 02/28/05 08:26 AM
Jennifer Rose

This morning was SO hard leaving her to go to work! She is definitely a morning person (starting at 4am.. ick) and I feel so bad leaving her. Poor thing still has her upper respitory cold and I can't tell whether its getting worse or better. I'm going to call the shelter clinic (I get to contact them for the first 10 days) to see if she should go back on her medicine. Her breath has been a little wheezy since I got her, which is normal for a cat getting over a cold. But this morning she looked like she was going to cough up a hairball or something, and nothing came out. And she's a little lethargic in her meows. Her nose is running, but it's clear so that's a good sign.

She followed me all around my place while I was getting ready for work and just as I was about to leave, she planted herself in front of my frontdoor like she knew I was about to leave her! Definitely going to go check up on her during lunch and Mike is going to stop by after work to play with her all this week while I go to school. That way we can slowly get her used to a routine.

For all you moms out there, I can't even imagine how you leave your babies/children everyday to go to work! Mike was teasing me that I'm going to be one of those moms who cries more than their child.

On the cute side of things, Mike has started referring to the cat as "our cat", which is funny seeing how I paid the $145 for her and do the litterbox cleaning! LOL He says he has this plan to woo her to his side so they can plot against me.

Thanks to everyone for their replies! It's hard to believe that I finally have my cat, after asking for one for Christmas every year that I can remember.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#154916 - 02/28/05 08:27 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! Isn't it nice to fall asleep listening to the kitty purr!! I love waking up and finding my kitties curled up in bed with me!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#154925 - 02/28/05 08:43 AM
Jennifer Rose

Quote:

Hi Jennifer Rose,
It seems we both have something in common. I too am Jennifer Rose and my surname is Pereira. I like the picture of your cat. Incidently I am crazy about cats and plan to get a Siamese one. We had one Siamese cat years ago and he was a darling. I hope you will respond to this.

Hey Jennifer Rose

Is Rose your middle name or part of your first? It's a middle name for me because one of my grandmas is named Mary Rose and the other is named Rosemary.

Thanks for your response about my cat! When do you plan to get your cat? There was a very cute siamese cat at the shelter when I went.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Re: Thanks everyone for your replies! new
      #154936 - 02/28/05 09:01 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

She sounds like she has the same symptoms Gracie had when I got her. I took her to the vet the day after I got her from the shelter, and the vet put her on a stronger antibiotic (the shelter had her on amoxillan). I would get her checked out, her symptoms sound exactly like crazy, including the coughing up a furball but not.

Hope she gets better soon!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Thanks Melissa! new
      #154939 - 02/28/05 09:11 AM
Jennifer Rose

That's exactly what I needed to hear. She's probably fine, but just needs help getting over her cold. I am going to call as soon as they open in 20 minutes.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#154972 - 02/28/05 10:59 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Jenn!!!! I'm so jealous! She's perfect!

Please give her a kiss for me....I tried having a cat of my own but I was allergic

Enjoy her. And I agree...she DOES look like a Lacey!

*hugs*

P.S. I love tht shade of green of you...it's gorgeous!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Leaving the kitten! new
      #155024 - 02/28/05 02:53 PM
Lana_Marie

Hahaha! Atleast I know I'm not alone...I was honestly late for work the first day because Carter "wouldn't let me leave" Yeah right, but i know what you mean. I took to leaving the radio on for him because I didn't want him to get lonely.

Now, he knows that I leave and hardly gets out of bed, but at the start it was so tough!!!

I can't imagine how hard it will be to leave my Ben Ben!!!

Hope you baby feels better soon!

--------------------
Lana_Marie

Re: Leaving the kitten! new
      #155101 - 02/28/05 09:56 PM
Jennifer Rose

Quote:

Hahaha! Atleast I know I'm not alone...I was honestly late for work the first day because Carter "wouldn't let me leave" Yeah right, but i know what you mean. I took to leaving the radio on for him because I didn't want him to get lonely.

Now, he knows that I leave and hardly gets out of bed, but at the start it was so tough!!!

I can't imagine how hard it will be to leave my Ben Ben!!!

Hope you baby feels better soon!

LOL I left the TV on in my room for her! Even left it on the Animal Planet channel. My aunt's sister-in-law used to do that for her cats, but she'd leave it on whatever the kids were watching last.. always felt that was unfair for the cats since they might understand something that another cat says on there.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Update: Lacey's Vet Visit new
      #155109 - 02/28/05 10:14 PM
Jennifer Rose

So after much patience this morning, the shelter clinic finally opened at 10:30am. I called and the lady on the phone said I should definitely bring her in. Got her an appointment at 12:00pm, but we were late because she did not want to get into her cat carrier at all. I felt awful practically shoving her in there as nice as could be.

The vet was the same woman who had given her the antibiotic before and she said that Lacey had the early signs of an upper respiratory problem again. Either it was a different strand or a relapse of the same one. She got put on more antibiotics so hopefully that will help. The vet said it was good I brought her in so that we could get it early. Made me feel like a good cat mommy.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Re: Leaving the kitten! new
      #155163 - 03/01/05 05:39 AM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

my kitten makes me late alllll the time. When she knows I am leaving (and trust me she knows) she will plop down in front of the door. No matter how hard I try she runs out the door as fast as she can, realizes she doesn't know where she is and lays down and waits for me to come pick her up ( i live in an apartment building). I have started gathering all my stuff for work, picking her up and holding her in my arms, opening the door, putting her down on the stand by the door and closing it quickly. I do get told off for this because i usually get a meow or two lol. We leave the TV on for her but everytime I get home from work, which is never the same time she is right at the door and races out in the hallway again. If anyone saw our daily routine I am sure they would be laughing. It is all worth it though and at least I know she misses me when I am gone !

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

When I bought my cat from a shelter new
      #155215 - 03/01/05 08:03 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

she also developed a "cold" right away. The animals catch things so easily in those shelters. You were a better mommy than I was. I waited too long and she really suffered. I ended up having to take her to an animal ER at 10:00 pm because the poor thing looked so sick.

She survived though. Glad your kitty is doing well Jen. Enjoy each other!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

LOL Beth! new
      #155269 - 03/01/05 09:34 AM
Jennifer Rose

I think I have the ultimate escape plan now. Safeway had some wet cat food on sale for 4 for $1 so I bought a bunch and haven't given her any until today.

Right before I left for work, I opened a can for her and put it on a plate.. and while she was busy gobbling it up, I made my escape!

When my BF checked on her yesterday after work, she was right by the door too. In fact, he said he hit her gently with the door because she was camped out on the inside doormat! I did the same thing when I got home 2 hours later.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#161738 - 03/18/05 01:58 AM
Jennifer1946

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for responding to my message. At present I am working and will retire next year in November. If I do not get a job, then I will get a Siamese cat to keep me company as I would not like to leave the kitten alone at home. I live alone in a society of Catholics only and since the last 3 years have been the president of our society. Rose is not part of my name. It is my second name. I got the name Rose from my father's mother and Antoinette from my mother's mother and Marcil from my aunt who was my godmother. Incidently I am from Karachi - Pakistan I am sure you have heard of it. We have a society here called PALS which takes care of animals which are picked up from the road unfortunately they are not functioning very well and not registered as an organization but since one of them is a friend of mine I keep her posted so she can get me one pure Siamese from a good family. Good luck to you dear. Jennifer

#161742 - 03/18/05 02:58 AM
Jennifer1946

Hi Jennifer Rose,
Looking at the pictures of your cats have made me very excited and am waiting for the day when I can get one of my own.
Have fun with them and kiss every one of them for me. Jennifer

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1700 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7294

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review