All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | (show all)
Re: OMG!! new
      #151757 - 02/18/05 02:49 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

"And I to have doen my share of box checking and yet no doc ever addressed the issues that I had checked so i figured all this time if they didn't say anything then all those symptoms were okay to have and nothing serious was wrong with me."

(Still don't know how to do the quote box ) I missed htis in your post Nelly! I have the SAME THING! In fact...at one point...I asked a doc about my symptoms specifically and asked if they thought it was fibro..and they said no. It didn't sound like fatigue and pain were my symptoms. Not too bright this man!!!!!!!!!

We are just all so alike...us fibromites gotta stick together. So we can remind each other just jow NORMAL we are....as fibromites!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Good luck Heather! new
      #151759 - 02/18/05 02:53 PM
Snow for Sarala

And you have us for support...ALWAYS!

And if you dont' do well with meds you can try herbal stuff (so you have choices!)

I hope you DON'T join us....but if you do....you know you're loved and will be well taken care of here *hugs*
Keep us posted, ok? We're rooting for you that things should just turn out for the best and you should feel GOOD!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

I'm not alone! And I'm NOT lazy, stupid, or crazy! new
      #151760 - 02/18/05 03:01 PM
Snow for Sarala

Ok! I feel so validated! Just knowing I'm not alone and that there are others like me makes me feel so much better!

I'm so glad we're all so opne!

Thank you soooo much! You made my day

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

I misplace things, forget things.... new
      #151761 - 02/18/05 03:04 PM
Snow for Sarala

and lose things! Yep. I'm a ditz! I always thought I was! Now I know it's just fibro!!! I'm beginning to question if my ADD diagnosis was incorrect?!?!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Sorry but can I butt in here too? new
      #151762 - 02/18/05 03:09 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Just wondering if you guys get all the symptoms all at once? And if you've had them your whole life? I get a lot of these symptoms. I'm tired ALL the time but when I try and sleep at night I just can't and when I do I have crazy dreams and toss and turn and never feel like I've actually slept, I kick DH in my sleep constantly, he says it's like sleeping next to a karate expert, I get this pain near my shoulder blade that runs round to my chest that feels like a pulled muscle all the time only I've never lifted anything heavy to have pulled it, I get "bruises" on my arms and legs that when you touch that area it feels like a big bruise only there's no bruise to be seen, I'm always frozen, I wear bed socks in 35 degree celcius heat and have the heater on at the first sign of cold, I'm always snuffly like I have hay fever only I don't, I ache constantly from the kidney's down to my ankles, it's like my bones are aching and a few other things that have slipped my mind for now. Does it sound possible that maybe this could be wrong? I've always had a feeling that it's not just IBS that's wrong with me. Hope you don't mind me gate crashing your conversation and I'd like to wish you good luck Heather!

--------------------
Amy

Tissy! new
      #151764 - 02/18/05 03:14 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

You are right! We are so alike! I can't believe you did the same thing with your space heater!! I had an old one and people told me whenever it clicked on it sounded like an airplane landing!!

My feet are freezing right now!!!

~nelly~

Re: Sorry but can I butt in here too? new
      #151768 - 02/18/05 03:22 PM
Nelly

Get checked out!! These symptoms may seem random to you, but they all may be connected!!

Right now at this moment, I have zapping back pains, a throatache and stuffed up nose, my feet and hands and knees are freezing, and my legs keep bobbing up and down. I'm also dead tired, and that's just me sitting here at my desk. The last couple days have been hard, but earlier in the week I was up and about, thinking clearly. Comes and goes in a short cycle.

~nelly~

Not you too AMY?! new
      #151771 - 02/18/05 03:24 PM
Snow for Sarala

I say get it checked out by a doc. *sigh* I have to sya I'm glad you started this post Tissy.....it seems like there's people out there that needed it...I just wish it weren't so!

Amy...let me know if you need anything! *hugs* It def. sounds like it's a real possibility it's fibro! I hope not! That frog is becoming wayyyy to popular!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Do you ever go from hot to cold and back again? n-t new
      #151772 - 02/18/05 03:26 PM
Snow for Sarala

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

When I have an attack... new
      #151773 - 02/18/05 03:29 PM
Nelly

... I do. I can spike a fever like THAT *snap*! Then I'll go back down to normal, even down to shivering.

~nelly~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 798 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 100776

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review