All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I tried
      #148707 - 02/10/05 03:11 PM
Caitlyn51189

Reged: 01/29/05
Loc: USA

So i was reading up on your IBS Diet and i decided to try it. I haven't had a big flareup in awhile so i thought it was working ...... as i think i might of mentioned though probably not i have an eating disorder and have been trying to gain weight to no avail for quite sometime. Yea so i havent been eating a lot of the foods listed as trigger foods and i lost 3lbs....i was underweight to begin with and this is 3lbs that i worked my butt off to gain and now its gone ...... so its like i have to choose .... be in pain but gaining weight or lose until i die but not be in pain .... life sucks or better yet i suck at it

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I tried new
      #148709 - 02/10/05 03:17 PM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

You don't suck. I was concerned about losing weight when i started the diet to and I did at first but then I just increased my number of meals a day so I could still eat small portions so as not to launch an attack but still get more food in my body a day. I also started making some of the breads and snacking on them through out the day. And so far it is working I gained back the weight I lost plus 5 lbs. and now I know when I get to my weight I desire I can cut back on the amount of meals I eat per day. I hope this helps b/c you shouldn't have to be in pain.

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Re: I tried new
      #148720 - 02/10/05 03:43 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Hi there! If you go to the Vegas boards you will see a Thread called Reporting in. There should be a new one each day (and if there isn't you can start it!) A group of us write in each day how many calories, what we ate, etc. Some of us are trying to lose and others are trying to gain weight. You're more than welcome to join us (we're all on the IBS diet too!) OR you can do a search for a post from last week under the Eating for IBS board on gaining wieght and you will find more info. there. And if you have any questions...keep posting, ok? *hugs*

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2982 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 328

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review